Teacher vs Researcher

htam9876

Tue 21 Sep, 2021 05:46 pm
Next go on with normal scientific research on pmb’s topic.
At present, to address the problem of “why the kinetic energy of a released photon is not infinite”, those “authentic” guys resort to the so called “energy - momentum equation” E² = p²c² + (m0c²)² and such representation as “for a massless particle, its energy E = pc”. Actually it is just a tricky math game. (For detailed analysis, please see relevant chapters in the physics thread).
Piggy had delivered an alternative and physical solution in a post ahead.

Have a lovely day, guys.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 22 Sep, 2021 12:13 am
@Jasper10,
There is no such thing as a J-10 virus…that has been dream’t up by a very confused and sick mind.The mind of “NO BRAIN,NO PAIN” guy using half logic software.

Of what use is a science that still has no idea what causes “Big Bangs” which is 50% of science and not only that is lost in its “NO BRAIN,NO PAIN” equations produced using HALF logic combination (non sensical) software? Logic that doesn’t even correspond with what is observed within the universe.

The universe is FULL of electromagnetism have you not heard? It is present throughout the universe.

It produces equal but opposite +/- force combinations due to the spin of planets ; stars ; holes that are necessary ingredients that better explain Big Bang/Big Crunches.

There is only 1 bubble in the FULL logic output combination theory ….2 bubbles as NO BRAIN,NO PAIN guy mentions is related to double mindedness and stems from the misguided concept of there being separate black and white holes in the universe.

We need a united theory as a possibility as well….. not just non united theories.

All sciences are interconnected.

Jasper10

Wed 22 Sep, 2021 01:05 am
@Jasper10,
I am offering new ideas to freshen up scientific research which has gone stale and lacks direction on a united theory possibility in my opinion.

If you don’t agree then fair enough.However,stop getting so upset because it challenges established ideas….that clearly need a good shake up.

You may not agree with the MAGNETISM theory but it may have got you thinking in a different way at the very least.

Here’s HOPING.

htam9876

Wed 22 Sep, 2021 11:29 pm
Perhaps even with best medicine, NO SAVE.
Why not that “profoundly sick” in the mind fool go to the church and replace G*...
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 23 Sep, 2021 12:11 am
If infected by the “J - 10” virus, one would becomes a dictator, who would mistake his mind as the hub of cosmos in CONTROL of science. “Sure enough”. But facts demonstrated such guy actually can do nothing substantial in science. What happens? Perhaps science and nature is not something boosts from his logic / psychology? He is just a “profoundly sick” in the mind fool drunk on his illusive “new ideas”? haha
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 23 Sep, 2021 12:52 am
Once upon a time, piggy encountered a guy who directly employed such a picture as his advatar, much “new ideas”…
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/dark-matter-is-proof-that-unobserved-quantum-waves-is-its-own-dimension-without-a-physical-state.15556/
But neither the “authentic” guys nor this “eccentric” seemed like him. haha
Piggy suggests those so called “new ideas” go there to refresh up science and CONTROL cosmos…

Piggy’s threads here are to “solve some specific hard problems in physics and astronomy” for reference only… “lag far behind the era”
Have a lovely day.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 23 Sep, 2021 01:00 am
@Jasper10,
There is no J-10 virus….there is just ideas that have come about using different software packages.PERIOD.

As modern day science has developed all its ideas on HALF logic software it has ended up with HALF logic answers and therefore requires glue to try and patch up the other HALF of its equations.

In other words modern day science is like the fool drunk on its illusive “old ideas”

It made the mistake of claiming that 0 and 1 are the same even though it had no definitive proof of this.It should have been honest.

0 and 1 might be the same….they might not.

Science is not interested in dishonesty or biased belief systems.

No definitive proof will be provided one way or the other.….all anyone has is HOPE at the end of the day.

The MAGNETISM theory is just a theory like any other theories….however, it does have all the potential ingredients….and there is nothing harmful in the ingredients.

I think the “NO PAIN,NO BRAIN” HALF logic profoundly sick in the mind guy needs to give sensible reasons as to why the MAGNETISM theory doesn’t make sense….after all the universe IS full of electromagnetic fields.

htam9876

Thu 23 Sep, 2021 01:28 am
Piggy suggests “profoundly sick” in the mind fool "NO BRAIN, NO PAIN" j – 10 virus just go to hell AUTOPILOTLY together with his “new ideas”.呵呵
Facts have demonstrated such a fool can do nothing in science again and again…
Why must trolling in piggy’s thread…For what purpose?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 23 Sep, 2021 01:42 am
@Jasper10,
Wrong again..FACTS have demonstrated that the “NO BRAIN NO PAIN” profoundly sick in the mind guy who utilises FULL logic software comes up with better scientific theories than the “NO BRAIN,NO PAIN” profoundly sick in the mind guy who only utilises HALF logic software.

I am not trolling….I am just trying to teach you something…profound….

I’ll back off as you clearly can’t handle a reasonable debate….you are only interested in one sided science.
htam9876

Thu 23 Sep, 2021 01:54 am
Would a "NO BRAIN, NO PAIN" j – 10 virus be aware of “trolling” others in its logic? Is it possible? Teach yourself basic physic and math first, please. PHF is a good choice.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 23 Sep, 2021 02:23 am
@Jasper10,
Ha Ha…Teach yourself good philosophy my friend as that always dictates good or bad math.

That is where you are going so wrong my friend you have been brainwashed into dishonest math.

Real science can’t be doing with BS.
htam9876

Thu 23 Sep, 2021 05:02 am
Eventually, piggy found that science works more smoothly and naturally without those virus logics / psychology /(so called what “philosophy”)…
Actually, piggy admires the spirit of that guy “cosmicweb” very much…
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/dark-matter-is-proof-that-unobserved-quantum-waves-is-its-own-dimension-without-a-physical-state.15556/
At least his behavior looks like that of a HERO rather than keep on trolling others and waste other’s time endlessly…
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 23 Sep, 2021 08:25 am
@Jasper10,
Tune into the MAGNETISM theory post if you want to keep learning from FULL logic output possibility science rather than listening to endless and pointless BS that stems from HALF logic output possibility software.

How many times…there is no such thing as Black or White holes…..there is just plain old simple holes!!! in the UNITED theory.

I’m done here…

0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 23 Sep, 2021 09:29 am
Declaration of disclaimer

In order to prevent J – 10 virus from making use of piggy’s thread(s) to propagate unscientific stuff and MISGUIDE science into his cage of logic / psychology, piggy hereby makes this serious declaration of disclaimer.
All of post by J – 10 here would be considered as trolling rubbish attempting to disturb normal scientific research and so ignored by piggy. Piggy has reminded the danger of such a NO SAVE virus hereby.
Be careful guys.
Jasper10

Thu 23 Sep, 2021 09:34 am
@htam9876,
Ha Ha …what a total loser!! Check mate my friend …I can’t even say that you played a decent game..you needed to humbled…stop wasting people’s time with your pointless unimpressive calculations…
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 23 Sep, 2021 09:56 am
With endless trolling by such a NO SAVE J – 10 virus, the most happy guys of course would be the First Order. No doubt. 呵呵
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 23 Sep, 2021 05:30 pm
Pig Head Award No. 1.5 position (AUTOPILOT):

Once upon a time, a guy proposed his alleged “SELF with the assistance of PRESENCE is meant to take overall CONTROL” in this thread.
But he couldn’t effectively explain what it is with explicit physical meaning.
Piggy has worked it out for him in my physics thread. Simple interpretation as below:
“The fundamental natural relation is inherent property of matter reflects the most basic natural rule and would not change / disappear following movement. It’s the affair in the independent PRESENCE – PROPERTY system.”
“Exactly the affair of inflation / deflation of space or time should be the substantial affair in the PRESENCE – PROPERTY system.”

Unfortunately, that guy seemed very unsatisfied and didn’t agree with piggy’s scheme.
So, this award AUTOPILOTly returned to piggy’s own hands. Very fun.
https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2221-22fa53d7d75a95d3221e37f3c85cee9c.jpg

Actually, it is unnecessary for piggy to waste so much time to abstract specific things in physics to “cooperate” with who’s “psychology” at all. Piggy is very tired playing games. Physics itself includes “physics philosophy”. Piggy researched the “existence (spherical electromagnetic wave) – inherent property (integrity of mass - space)” principle in PHF long long ago.
Jasper10

Fri 24 Sep, 2021 12:03 am
@htam9876,
Ha Ha….SELF with the assistance of PRESENCE has taken CONTROL and is always one step ahead of the “NO BRAIN’NO PAIN” profoundly sick in the mind guy who denies PRESENCE/SELF and who can’t UNTANGLE HIMSELF from his HALF logic divided “autopilot” equations.A guy who always wants to make PRESENCE/SELF a mathematical formula.How desperately sad it is for that guy.

This profoundly sick in the mind guy has been told many times about the overarching “bubble” principle and yet he is unable to comprehend it because he is still trapped in UNAWARENESS and has always been trapped in “autopilot”UNAWARENESS a “prisoner of consciousness “

He is still persuaded by black and white “rabbit” holes as just one example which proves the point perfectly.

PRESENCE and SELF are only interested in UNITED theories unlike the sick in the mind guy who constantly produces meaningless calculations to try and back up his non sensical DIVIDED theories.
0 Replies

htam9876

Fri 24 Sep, 2021 02:57 am
Declaration of disclaimer

In order to prevent J – 10 virus from making use of piggy’s thread(s) to propagate unscientific stuff and MISGUIDE science into his cage of logic / psychology, piggy hereby makes this serious declaration of disclaimer.
All of post by J – 10 would be considered as trolling rubbish attempting to disturb normal scientific research and so ignored by piggy. Piggy has reminded the danger of such a NO SAVE virus hereby.
Be careful guys.
Jasper10

Fri 24 Sep, 2021 09:19 am
@htam9876,
I’m honestly not trolling you….I’m being kind to you…if only you realised….you will thank me one day …..hopefully.

The right and left rabbit holes are “red herrings” ….i.e divided consciousness…..SELF needs to remain united with PRESENCE at the FULCRUM……the bubble is merely a representation of the FULCRUM…

There isn’t 2 bubbles (black/white holes) on the right/left.there is only 1 all encompassing bubble-hole with darkness and light within it …..keep the balance…..

SELF needs to be persuaded that it is within the bubble with the the toggling darkness and light.

SELF needs to untangle oneself from the darkness/light.