Teacher vs Researcher

mark noble

Sun 5 Sep, 2021 05:43 am
@mark noble,
What's with the 'piggy' indent? I ask you to define (grant an explanation) of 'fun-guy'. How can I comprehend the entireness of the OP, before I understand the entireness of the OP?

I'll, gladly, not respond - if you are unwilling to commit to your OP, in full.
Have a lovely day
htam9876

Sun 5 Sep, 2021 01:55 pm
@mark noble,
A guy could be a teacher only. Piggy feels it usual situation;
A guy could be a researcher only. Piggy feels it usual situation too;
A guy could be both a teacher and a researcher. Piggy feels this situation a bit “funny”.
“Fun” is just piggy’s own feeling. Perhaps other people would not feel it “funny”at all. So, there is no appropriate “definition” for “fun guy”.
Have a lovely day
htam9876

Sun 5 Sep, 2021 01:59 pm
Next, go on with the analysis of the double slits.
Actually, what the experiment demonstrates exactly is just that the electron passed through either of the slits (or say, no electron can pass through two slits) because no evidence can demonstrate that a detector has ever found an electron passed through two slits. The electron is ever in a determined state.
EXPERIMENT IS JUST EXPERIMENT.
Fact is fact.
Actually, the experiment just proves that the theory of “linear superposition” is NOT in conformity with experiment.

Then what caused the interference pattern in case of without observation? And why the interference pattern disappeared in case of observation?
With regard to the former question, piggy explained it with the new conception of “wave characteristic of electric interaction”. We know that electric field E can be in two slits.
With regard to the latter question, piggy explained it with the idea “the interference information was disturbed by the detector”. Electromagnetic disturbance is a technology well known by people.
For details, please see relevant post in the thread “matter vs anti matter”.

0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 5 Sep, 2021 02:33 pm
Due to the inappropriate understanding (explanation) of the double slits experiment (for electron), as well as non - respect to experimental fact, the “illusive” view of the world dominate the so called “main stream” science.
They mistake model as truth.
The worst, those so called “authentic” guys just try hard to maintain their view as “standard".
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 7 Sep, 2021 06:10 pm
When piggy argued with those “main stream” guys over the problem about double slits experiment, piggy asked a question:
“In the old style CRT TV set, electron beam seems not willing to take another possible route on the grass screen. Why electron has to actively seek another slit on the apparatus to go through (in the double slits experiment) ? ”
(The example of oscilloscope or say “wave displayer” is more explicit.)
That rabbit Dandan threw out a reason: “The electrons take all possible paths open to them.” The key word was “open”. But if a rabbit can appear in front of two through holes, it can appear in front of two blind holes too; if a rabbit can’t appear in front of two through holes, it can’t appear in front of two blind holes too. It’s easy to understand. Obviously that rabbit Dandan employed an excuse/ trick.
……………………………………………………
There is another prevailing excuse / trick: the classics and Relativity are applicable to the “macroscopic” while QM is applicable to the “microscopic”. Some guys try to find out the “border” between the “macroscopic” and the “microscopic”. They not yet got it.
Piggy suggests those guys stop talking physics until they found out that “border”. Otherwise, how can they “sure enough” whether employing the classics to describe a rabbit bouncing or employing QM to describe the behavior of an electron is appropriate?
Actually such conception as the “macroscopic” and the “microscopic” is subjective.
………………………………………………………..
Also with regard to the dissolution to the trouble of INTERCONNECTION between QM and Relativity, etc;
Also with regard to Woody’s statement of “Looking at the history of physics we find that the existing models are tweaked, updated, and developed
until it becomes obvious that the changes required to explain the latest observations are becoming ludicrous.
Then … a new one.”

Piggy decided to touch the elephant in an alternative way in PHF.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/wavicle-an-old-topic.15202/post-48085

After piggy abandoned the conception of “matter wave” and adopted my own new idea of “wave characteristic of electric interaction”, all those troubles automatically disappeared, everything came to clear.

Liqiang Chen
陈力强
Sept 8, 2021
Now piggy doubts whether the pig head understands physics or not as the what coffin box from what CN said in PHF in 2020:
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/the-game-of-match-sticks.16181/post-50090
In fact, shortly after piggy left PHF in 2020, a local guy stopped piggy on the street and insisted he had a physics question to ask me. Piggy just replied to that guy: “I know nothing about physics”. Bounce…
给他江门地方黑恶势力钟永康集团及新会一中九一四班谁谁一个超文革赛阎王光荣称号快快全世界全宇宙打靶啦。当今时代,全世界没有什么人能够值得如此殊荣。呵呵
Jasper10

Wed 8 Sep, 2021 01:31 am
@htam9876,
The INTERCONNECTION between the macroscopic and the microscopic is electro-magnetism. Electro-magnetism produces a combination of forces.

Once again and this is getting tiresome ...0,0....0,1...1,0...1,1...or -/-...-/+...+/-...+/+ forces are interacting.See also the blocked MAGNETISM theory post.

All the ingredients are there in the MAGNETISM theory to explain what is happening at all levels within the cosmos (macro and micro). It explains the "big bang" and the "big crunch". It also explains how these "toggling" forces can achieve a balance, like a spring that is not subjected to EXTERNAL stretching/compressing forces.

Woody is correct with his below statement...

“Looking at the history of physics we find that the existing models are tweaked, updated, and developed until it becomes obvious that the changes required to explain the latest observations are becoming ludicrous...….

GLUE ...holding matter together being just one ludicrous IDEA.....

htam9876

Wed 8 Sep, 2021 06:37 am
Is the essence of the “NO BRAIN NO PAIN” virus must damage the systematic completion (interrupt piggy’s ongoing topic again and again) when it boosts?
Such a “profoundly sick in the mind” guy always “sure enough” he is the “dog”, while the rest of the world has to be the “tail”. He never can be AWARE that actually he is just the “tail”, while his mind is the “dog”…
(Science is neither the “dog” nor the “tail”. It’s the “elephant”. So, piggy is habitual to employ the term “touchy and feely”, “for reference”, etc)
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 8 Sep, 2021 06:38 am
Next, piggy moves one excellent comment of Leadfoot (in a fellow guy’s thread) here:
“…it’s the refusal to think for one's self and 'leaving it to your preferred authority' that can send us to the bottom.

That was just another demand by ‘authorities' to bow down before them.”
Note: What piggy means by “authority” / ‘authorities' is such kind of guy as Dandan, not others.
https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/3/3045-8a88365906d688daf7d4bde567db81d1.jpg

You will AUTOPILOTly become their flock.

0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 8 Sep, 2021 07:16 am
@Jasper10,
The “profoundly sound in the mind” guy is neither the TAIL nor the DOG…I agree …but he is AWARE of the 2 off logic combination possibility softwares that can be utilised in science…and is not blinkered in thinking that there is just one software.LOGIC backs him up FULLY.

Both softwares are infinite loop softwares…or “prisoner of consciousness” softwares…..virus……is not the correct terminology.

All belief systems remain in tact whichever software is employed.

The world scientists are just coming to terms with the wider implications of electro-magnetism and how it might alter the present standard view.

Science is a closed loop system.

Jasper10

Wed 8 Sep, 2021 12:06 pm
@Jasper10,
One could apply just 0,0…1,1 logic combination possibilities in science just to balance out the present 0,1…1,o logic combination possibilities presently adopted by science ……..It would appear that philosophy carries all the aces and NOT science.Science will back all this up eventually…it’s only a matter of time.
htam9876

Wed 8 Sep, 2021 01:42 pm
If we kick the dog in the *ss, it would run away wagging the tail. But due to “NO BRAIN NO PAIN”, the logic of virus is very simple, toggle toggle, and then your whole system will collapse and you dead…
Oh, Lord of creature, why mankind has to waste so much time suffering entanglement with virus? Anyone here has a dose of vaccine at hand?
0 Replies

htam9876

Wed 8 Sep, 2021 01:45 pm
Next, go on with the topic of the double slits.

The fun thing is that even those “main stream” guys themselves seem not entirely trust in their “standard” explanation with the theory of “linear superposition” (“one rabbit in two holes”).
As piggy mentioned ahead in the Pig Head Award No. 7 position, that rabbit Dandan said: “I would laugh at how lame It all sounds but it works.”
According to piggy’s new explanation, it works too, moreover, no lame sounds at all. Everything is physical and understandable. Why it must not be a good thing?
0 Replies

Jasper10

Wed 8 Sep, 2021 02:14 pm
@Jasper10,
“ one rabbit in two holes” implies split consciousness with no concept of the FULCRUM and is therefore not a good thing.

The rabbit needs to leave the two “BUBBLES” NOT HOLES to their own Darkness/Light toggling and remain with PRESENCE at the FULCRUM.
Jasper10

Wed 8 Sep, 2021 02:58 pm
@Jasper10,
The rabbit must not remain ENTANGLED within the “toggling”
0 Replies

mark noble

Wed 8 Sep, 2021 03:59 pm
@htam9876,
Here is a principal - I abide by, without reservation. "A greater fool, is One who attempts to instruct a fool". My last ever message to you. Blocked for eternity. Bye.
Jasper10

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 12:23 am
@Jasper10,
The SELF who has a profoundly sick mind belongs to the one who tries to explain themselves away in their scientific/philosophical explanations/equations because they are UNAWARE ..They remain ENTANGLED within biological machine reasonings.

The SELF who has a sound mind (being AWARE) knows about the logic output possibility software combinations (closed loop softwares/not viruses) that can be employed also “toggling”consciousness types and has learnt how to CONTOL the biological machine rather than being dictated to by it.This is only possible because of the influence/assistance of PRESENCE who remains at the FULCRUM.

Jasper10

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 05:04 am
@Jasper10,
Ha...Ha...my mind is perfectly sound thankyou very much.....it's not me that has the problem!!!!
Jasper10

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 06:42 am
@Jasper10,
I don't have the problem because I am AWARE that the 3 off "CLOSED LOOP" (Hamsters Wheel ) software possibilities (NOT VIRUSES) that can be employed by the individual for running their biological computer is as follows:

a.0,1..1,0 software possibilities (which most of main stream science's biological computers employ).
b.0,0...0,1..1,0..1,1 software possibilities
c.0,0...1,1 software possibilities.

The biological machine couldn't care less what software an individual employs because it is not remotely interested in belief systems (that can influence).

Item b. FULL software is the logical software to employ simply because no definite proof has been provided for the HALF software logic combinations
provided by items a. and item c. software.

It also makes sense to utilize item b. FULL software because all these combinations are observed in the fundamental make up of the cosmos and philosophically don't affect belief systems.

You can still believe whatever you want when you employ item b. FULL software.

All sciences are interconnected.

0 Replies

htam9876

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 09:00 am
@mark noble,
Fun principle.
0 Replies

htam9876

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 09:01 am
NO BRAIN NO PAIN;
No game no play;
The most complicated game around the globe in the 21st century would be the First Order’s game…
0 Replies