Teacher vs Researcher

mark noble

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 12:27 pm
@Jasper10,
Perhaps - 0.1, 1.1, 1.2, 2.3, 3.5, 5.8, 8.13, 13.21, 21.34, 34.55... And so on?
The structure of All matter, perhaps?

P.S - There is No 'Perhaps'.
Have a lovely day
Jasper10

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 12:53 pm
@mark noble,
The principle of the 4 off “toggling” 0,1 logic possibility combinations stacks up on many levels and provides a sound basis for an overall united theory which embraces all sciences.

The standard scientific model just doesn’t stack up.

mark noble

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 02:08 pm
@Jasper10,
I've changed the word 'principle', to 'principal' - It suits me better. And, although, you are elakwant (eloquent) in your delivery of the epitome of absolute emptiness... I have learned Nothing from you. Nevertheless...

Have a lovely day
Jasper10

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 02:18 pm
@mark noble,
You have learnt nothing because you are a spectator and not a player which presumably you know nothing about either.

It’s all related to consciousness types which modern day science knows nothing about.

If you had a better understanding of consciousness you would know what I am taking about.

mark noble

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 02:32 pm
@Jasper10,
If you had a better understanding of me - You would know what You were talking about.
Have a lovely day
mark noble

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 02:44 pm
@Jasper10,
It's the Fibbonacci-sequence, btw - That's how Haramein equated the protonic mass equivalent to the mass of the universe - at .00004. Now that's science (Non-foundational).

P.S I might have put too many 0's, but it doesn't matter.
Have a lovely day
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 02:49 pm
@mark noble,
I do know what I am talking about because I am a player and not a spectator.I know about consciousness types and I control them in AWARENESS ….I’m not controlled by them in UNAWARENESS.

If you had any real insight you would know what I was talking about.

mark noble

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 02:54 pm
@Jasper10,
What is a 'player'? Please define.

You do know 'Fibbonacci'?
Have a lovely day
mark noble

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 02:56 pm
@Jasper10,
Whist you're 'at it' - please define 'consciousness-types'?

Have a lovely day
0 Replies

Jasper10

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 03:07 pm
@mark noble,
A player is someone who is in total control of the consciousness types.

A player knows when he/she has accomplished this because they are able to STILL the “toggling”

The “toggling” begins when the individual brings oneself into the moment and tries to stay there.

The individual won’t be able to stay in the moment but will default back to the not in the moment state.

These are the two consciousness types that need to be controlled in AWARENESS.

You are UNAWARE of this because you reside in UNAWARENESS.

I will look up Fibonacci…thanks.
Jasper10

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 03:09 pm
@mark noble,
Controlling the consciousness types is the key.
0 Replies

mark noble

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 03:18 pm
@Jasper10,
And so - You're going to 'look-up' Fibbonacci'?

Once upon a time I'd have responded with - 'You sad-act loser - How can you even tend to matters of consciousness and awareness, without knowing the basis for material envelopment? Grrrrr, double grrrrrr'.

Today - I say 'Well done, Sir. Good tidings on your recent endurings."

Have a lovely day
Jasper10

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 03:25 pm
@mark noble,
I’m not a sad act loser at all.I have mastered the “toggling” and know the still consciousness state….have you?….I could call you a sad-act loser… but I won’t.

I will look up Fibbonacci and come back to you.
mark noble

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 03:51 pm
@Jasper10,
Ok. But, perhaps, given time, you'll realise I'm not insulting you - whereas a 'younger' version of me - would have, happily, done so.

Have a lovely day
Jasper10

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 04:02 pm
@mark noble,
I know you are not insulting me….just read up a bit on Fibbonacci…yeah an interesting guy who found patterns in number sequencing…but your point is…? what has it got to do with controlling consciousness types?
mark noble

Fri 10 Sep, 2021 04:30 pm
@Jasper10,
I studied Fibbonacci for 17 yrs. You've done very well, understanding Nothing, in 17 minutes. Keep 'toggling' (Whatever that means). Now I remember why I have you on ignore. Still - Give everyone a 2nd, 3rd chance. Ok. Catch you next September - Ah, Blue ocean next year (Arctic), so maybe not.

Have a lovely year (Likely last 1) Enjoy
Jasper10

Sat 11 Sep, 2021 12:03 am
@mark noble,
I do understand though.

As I say you have learnt nothing about consciousness types because you are UNAWARE and reside in UNAWARENESS.You won’t learn anything if you remain there and do nothing.

You are not in control my friend.You “toggle” in unawareness.

You are a spectator and not a player.

I am not making this stuff up …this stuff is fact.

htam9876

Sat 11 Sep, 2021 12:38 am
NO BRAIN NO PAIN;
No game no play;
No money no say…
 https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2324-50e589bf303f6c8d1ae52d84846ddb6a.jpg
0 Replies

htam9876

Sat 11 Sep, 2021 12:45 am
Now if some guys can feel that no lame actually is a bit better than lame in science, piggy will be very happy.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sat 11 Sep, 2021 01:02 am
@Jasper10,
The point being made here is the fact that “toggling” happens and happens in either awareness or unawareness when it comes to the individual experience of consciousness types.

Scientists like things to be proved…well the individual can prove it to themselves if they become a player and not remain a spectator.

“Toggling” is significant and not just in the mind…..it happens at the macro and micro level…when it comes to physics.

Why?…. because electromechanics is involved……something modern day science is yet to fully embrace and understand.

GLUE holds matter together …honestly….and that is accepted as part of the standard model in science?….…no……electro mechanical force combinations hold matter together.This is real science …you need GLUE for broken science.