Teacher vs Researcher

Jasper10

Mon 23 Aug, 2021 02:20 pm
@htam9876,
Fair enough..thanks anyway…it’s definitely not random by the way …you just don’t understand it …..yet.
htam9876

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 01:13 pm
@Jasper10,
Your psychology (which you consider as philosophy) is as dead as your mind.
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 01:14 pm
With regard to the point that according to Jasper 10’s own view the conception of SELF remains in the category of subjective psychology with inexplicit physical meaning;
With regard to the point that excessive subjective psychology would cause negative effect to serious scientific research and this negative effect has appeared as too much random subjective speculation to such unendurable degree;
After considering with caution for a period of time, piggy has to make a tough decision and declares hereby:
The Pig Head Award No.3 as well as No. 1.5 positions for Jasper 10 suspended.
In this respect, piggy has decided to formally employ the word of PROPERTY in serious scientific research. This point has been shown in the physics thread.

Exploration is a tough course. Nonetheless, piggy hereby has to make an apology to the scientific community.
Sorry guys.

Liqiang Chen
Jasper10

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 03:19 pm
@htam9876,
htam9876…SELF is not subjective psychology at all ….SELF experiences and knows things to be true through those experiences.

There is nothing quite like experience..awards and adulations don’t even come close.

SELF along with PRESENCE are established…subjectiveness applies to everything else.

Jasper10

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 04:02 pm
@Jasper10,
Most modern day scientists need to become the guinee pigs of their own personal consciousness experiments rather than remaining information gatherers.
0 Replies

htam9876

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 05:42 pm
@Jasper10,
Piggy ever agrees that SELF is there. And your awards hang there. You can’t escape because you are AWARE. Piggy is fair. No “adulation” is needed. (The First Oder love in such kind of thing very much). But you not yet can provide effective explanation of SELF with explicit physical meaning. You are just taking the behavior of SELF again and again. You have touched the SELF but not yet catch it.
The less you know about science, the more you would depend on psychology. You can go to PHF to take “standard” courses first. That rabbit Dandan would tell you much about the current situation of science (the main stream). Your SELF can have a detailed experience there.
Jasper10

Tue 24 Aug, 2021 11:50 pm
@htam9876,
Can I comment as such……..Why is SELF asking the question of SELF whether SELF exists or not if SELF is already established?

Does SELF doubt SELF?
htam9876

Wed 25 Aug, 2021 07:52 am
@Jasper10,
Piggy cares nothing about who doubts who. But you have something to do with the Pig’s award…Piggy has to talk a bit more.
Do you think that such contribution as yours can win any kind of scientific award on the Earth unless the First Order meddle in the affair invisibly? Piggy is just a tramp in cosmos and the Pig Head Award is “eccentric” award to promote research, and so you are in the list. Try to find an answer for yourself.

Below is a story for reference:
As piggy mentioned previously, “The traditional QM is born illusive, because it set out from a “genius – rated” ASSUMPTION of Duc de Brogiel: “a released photon has wave characteristic, then, all micro particles should have wave characteristic too”. (matter wave). In philosophy it equals to “the father pig is a good swimmer, then, the little piggy should be a good swimmer too”. Gangster’s logic.”
There are many questions. One outstanding example was by Adesh in PHF:
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/what-is-meant-by-amplitude-in-quantum-mechanics.16022/
While in piggy’s theory, wave function is to describe the “wave characteristic” of electrical interaction.
But no matter what wave it should be, Duc de Brogiel’s creative new idea of wave length λ = h / p had explicit physical meaning which could effectively explain the character of that wave. So, Duc de Brogiel deserved that award. Given without the equation, even he imagined “that wave” all day all night, what should he worth?

Next, perhaps the topic about a bit of the Artificial Intelligence should be appropriate.
It’s said that people now can make machines that can simulate human’s behaviors. Such machines are so smart that they can “experience”, “know”, “learn” things. No one can deny they are the achievements of accumulations of natural science in hundreds of years.
The most advanced research in this respect actually was in PHF:
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/human-shape-for-robert.15343/

To the very end, mankind is just a pile of atoms. Their behavior, psychology, mind, spirit, thought, etc, can’t escape the fundamental natural rules.

The scheme of PROPERTY is of course only piggy’s own angle to touch the elephant.
If you can provide effective explanation of SELF with explicit physical meaning in your own scheme, feel free to post it here for review by the public. But before that, this thread has to be suspended again.
0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 07:19 am
Due to the persisting malicious disturbance from the "NO BRAIN, NO PAIN" “profoundly sick” in the mind guy Jasper 10 in my physics thread, as well as his inappropriate / insulting statement of “Most modern day scientists need to become the guinee pigs of their own personal consciousness”, piggy has to make a tough decision as below:
All of Pig Head Awards for Jasper 10 cancelled.

Liqiang Chen
Jasper10

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 08:40 am
@htam9876,
Well it's a shame that you take that approach htam9876...you still have not come back with a valid challenge to the MAGNETISM theory by the way.

As far as CONSCIOUSNESS is concerned I have not stated anything that scientist don't already know....and that is they know next to nothing at all about it....so it is just your opinion that the below statement is incorrect....and why is it insulting....? how do you know what it takes to understand consciousness...are you the expert...if so please enlighten us all.

…. “Most modern day scientists need to become the guinee pigs of their own personal consciousness”...….

0 Replies

htam9876

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 02:32 pm
Piggy suggests that "NO BRAIN, NO PAIN" “profoundly sick” in the mind guy (or merely a malfunctioned “biology logic machine”? piggy now is even reluctant to mention its name) pee on the ground as a mirror to take a look at himself, how many natural science it actually knows, how many equations it actually can read, what he actually can do in natural science except imagine this think that randomly, and then AUTOPILOTly go to hell.
Haha
Jasper10

Thu 26 Aug, 2021 02:40 pm
@htam9876,
Well well…htam9876…where did that come from?

The new magnetism theory has clearly rattled your cage.

0 Replies

htam9876

Fri 27 Aug, 2021 12:46 am
Pig Head Award No. 4 position (substitution):
“I was thinking of a grain of sand as my particle on the beach (and obviously the sea gives us the waves)” from Woody in PHF.
https://physicshelpforum.com/threads/wave-particle-interpretation.15674/post-47369

Piggy’s additional comment here:
Actually Woody’s “sand – sea wave” model can be INTERCONNECTED with piggy’s “elementary particle – wave characteristic of electric interaction” model.
And Mr. Woody seems has realized that the “sand” and the “sea wave” belongs to two different natural systems at that time.
What regrettable was that Mr. Woody couldn’t explain what’s “that wave” at that time. But piggy has work it out for him in the thread “matter vs anti matter”.
0 Replies

htam9876

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 04:26 pm
Piggy suggests that "NO BRAIN, NO PAIN" “profoundly sick” in the mind guy (or merely a malfunctioned “biology logic machine”? who only can imagine this think that randomly.) go back to his Big Rest bed to challenge his W hole. Perhaps it’s the only affair worth him to do.
Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 10:58 pm
@htam9876,
Hey htam9876…my MAGNETISM theory isn’t going down very well…ha ha.

Apparently,I shouldn’t be calling it a theory at all.What I couldn’t stop laughing about is the GLUE nonsense that is apparently holding things together…….really funny…

My ideas (because I can’t say theory) apparently because I’m not educated enough……is that MAGNETISM is at play in the cosmos.The 4 off “toggling” combination charges of -/-…-/+…+/-..+/+ is what holds matter together at the sub atomic level….GLUE? …..honestly…who came up with that idea?

I’ve tried to explain to them that the forces act like a balanced spring…you can stretch or compress the spring and forces are present when the spring is released.

Glue .. ha ha…well I suppose you do need it when you have a one sided broken theory…

Jasper10

Sun 29 Aug, 2021 11:35 pm
@Jasper10,
Malfunctioned biological machine …Ha Ha ..I’ve been called something’s but that is a new one.

Only a malfunctioning biological machine could come up with the GLUE idea.

I’m not malfunctioning my friend and I’m not a biological machine either…I’ve UNTANGLED myself from it.

I’m sitting on the fulcrum remember…..I know the principles of the GAME because I’m a PLAYER and not a SPECTATOR.
Jasper10

Mon 30 Aug, 2021 12:12 am
@Jasper10,
White hole…ok let me explain how that works when it comes to “NO BRAIN,NO PAIN” biological machine reasoning….Ha Ha …sorry…so funny…

Put a white hole on the right of the fence and a black hole on the left.Now as they both “toggle” which one is the black hole and which is the white hole?

They both mirror each other.
Jasper10

Mon 30 Aug, 2021 12:27 am
@Jasper10,
It takes a while for the “BUBBLE” idea to sink in I grant you…hopefully the penny will drop sooner or later …..then you will know that you have truly escaped the “hamsters wheel”
Jasper10

Mon 30 Aug, 2021 12:14 pm
@Jasper10,
MAGNETISM is what makes the cosmos go round…because it is the only thing that makes any sense…GRAVITY patched up with dodgy GLUE has had its day…..and there is a slight 50% problem gap in in the theory of what force actually caused the expansion in the first place….all of which the MAGNETISM idea has covered….oh this is fun.

0 Replies

htam9876

Mon 30 Aug, 2021 02:11 pm
Pig Head Award No. 3 position (AUTOPILOT):

Once upon a time, a guy proposed his imagined “SELF”, “PRESENCE” in this thread.
But he couldn’t effectively explain what they are with explicit physical meaning.
Piggy has worked it out for him in my physics thread. Simple interpretation as below:
“The fundamental natural relation is inherent property of matter”;
“PRESENCE has two forms in 3D space, the “spherical electromagnetic wave” (elementary particle) as well as “a section of electromagnetic wave travelling in straight line” (released photon)”

Unfortunately, that guy seemed very unsatisfied and didn’t agree with piggy’s scheme.
So, this award AUTOPILOTly returned to piggy’s own hands. Very fun.
https://physicshelpforum.com/data/attachments/2/2221-22fa53d7d75a95d3221e37f3c85cee9c.jpg
Actually, it is unnecessary for piggy to waste so much time to abstract specific things in physics to “cooperate” with who’s “psychology” at all. How absurd it would be. Piggy is very tired playing games. Physics itself includes “physics philosophy”. Piggy researched the “existence (spherical electromagnetic wave) – inherent property (integrity of mass - space)” principle in PHF long long ago. Piggy was just “reaching out for consensus” in the philosophy thread.
Piggy is so sorry that the consecutiveness of my physics thread couldn’t escape serious damage at last by the "NO BRAIN, NO PAIN" “profoundly sick” in the mind guy.