How Do You Flirt??

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 03:43 pm
Honest question here: How do you flirt? I've never had any friends (not really) and I never seemed to be able to get attention from guys in high school or college, due in part because I'm not conventionally pretty and because I just don't know how to talk to people. Recently I've been wearing makeup (eye shadow and liner because masks lol) and I've started to put effort into the clothes I wear. I have been getting more attention probably because I'm starting to get more comfortable with myself. However, I still can't flirt.

I know body language is important, but I find it so hard talking to someone all the while being hyperfocused on where my foot placement is, where my hands are, if my lips are parted or not, all in the name of positive body language.

Long story short, can someone give me some pointers on how to flirt? I'm clueless lol
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 3 • Views: 712 • Replies: 3
No top replies

maxdancona

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 11:34 pm
@MangoTango323,
Nah, body language has nothing to do with it. Makeup has nothing to do with it.

Flirting is about playfulness. Just have fun with yourself. You can play pout, you can giggle, you can compliment the other persons muscles. You can do anything... it is just play. The key is to have fun.

So stop worrying and just be silly.
0 Replies

Medusax

Reply Mon 31 May, 2021 05:52 pm
@MangoTango323,
I never knew, either.
0 Replies

daryan12s

Reply Fri 25 Jun, 2021 05:43 am
@MangoTango323,
Try giggle on the jokes of the person you like, compliment him, be a little playful, straighten your hair in front of him, lick your lips
0 Replies