How Do You Flirt??

Tue 2 Mar, 2021 03:43 pm
Honest question here: How do you flirt? I've never had any friends (not really) and I never seemed to be able to get attention from guys in high school or college, due in part because I'm not conventionally pretty and because I just don't know how to talk to people. Recently I've been wearing makeup (eye shadow and liner because masks lol) and I've started to put effort into the clothes I wear. I have been getting more attention probably because I'm starting to get more comfortable with myself. However, I still can't flirt.

I know body language is important, but I find it so hard talking to someone all the while being hyperfocused on where my foot placement is, where my hands are, if my lips are parted or not, all in the name of positive body language.

Long story short, can someone give me some pointers on how to flirt? I'm clueless lol
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 8 • Views: 2,695 • Replies: 12
Topic Closed
No top replies

maxdancona

Tue 2 Mar, 2021 11:34 pm
@MangoTango323,
Nah, body language has nothing to do with it. Makeup has nothing to do with it.

Flirting is about playfulness. Just have fun with yourself. You can play pout, you can giggle, you can compliment the other persons muscles. You can do anything... it is just play. The key is to have fun.

So stop worrying and just be silly.
0 Replies

Medusax

Mon 31 May, 2021 05:52 pm
@MangoTango323,
I never knew, either.
0 Replies

daryan12s

Fri 25 Jun, 2021 05:43 am
@MangoTango323,
Try giggle on the jokes of the person you like, compliment him, be a little playful, straighten your hair in front of him, lick your lips
Medusax

Sat 21 Aug, 2021 06:47 pm
@daryan12s,
I picture myself doing things like that and laugh at how ridiculous I would have looked..... LOL!!
roger

Sat 21 Aug, 2021 06:56 pm
@Medusax,
Try putting on a smile, then. IF you can make it look natural, that is.
Medusax

Sat 21 Aug, 2021 07:07 pm
@roger,
And.....I just flashed on that one annoying statement that I heard a lot which always made me want to smile even LESS: "You should SMILE more....." Which of course made me naturally do the huge, fake, ear-to-ear grin.
roger

Sat 21 Aug, 2021 07:43 pm
@Medusax,
Yeah, I have trouble faking sincerity, too.
Lady Lingiton

Sat 21 Aug, 2021 11:54 pm
@roger,
Quote:
Yeah, I have trouble faking sincerity, too.

Winks at Roger and breathlessly whispers, how often?
roger

Sun 22 Aug, 2021 12:03 am
@Lady Lingiton,
How often would you like?
Lady Lingiton

Sun 22 Aug, 2021 12:59 am
@roger,
Ooo err risqué Roger, I love the way your double entendres only ever have one one meaning.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Sun 22 Aug, 2021 04:40 am
@MangoTango323,
Flirting is not one of those things you want to TRY to do, MT. Just go with the flow. Being yourself is the ultimate flirting method.

If you TRY to flirt...you often look foolish.

Here's the thought to keep in mind:

http://thumbpress.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/I-dont-need-to-flirt...jpg
0 Replies

sheldon18

Mon 11 Apr, 2022 11:47 pm
@MangoTango323,
hey man whats up im sheldon im new here and i feel your pain but i might have a solution you i didn't really no how to flirt at one time either until i became a student of flirting
0 Replies