saying the L-word!!!

JLLLLLL

Reply Tue 26 Jul, 2005 11:31 am
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
I knew a guy once who, when his girl friend told him she loved him, said "thank you."

She was pissed he didn't say I love you back. But he didn't love her so he didn't say it... I think it was a very gracious response
Me i only say it if i really mean it.
0 Replies

CarbonSystem

Reply Sat 11 Feb, 2006 12:11 am
Gargamel wrote:
jpinMilwaukee wrote:
I knew a guy once who, when his girl friend told him she loved him, said "thank you."

She was pissed he didn't say I love you back. But he didn't love her so he didn't say it... I think it was a very gracious response

that's cold! and funny

That is awesome!
0 Replies

kudlaite

Reply Sun 12 Feb, 2006 06:09 am
You obviously love him dearly and really want him to love you too. My advice, don't concentrate so much on one phrase that you become blind to other signals. You can find out in many other ways, just his body language, or the way his voice changes when talking to you etc. Maybe you did scare him off, maybe he doesnt feel the love as much as you do as yet, maybe he is just not comfortable with saying the phrase. My point is, even though it feels so now, in the long run it won't matter who said or didn't say, or who said it first. Just take it easy, relax a bit and let things unfold as they go along. If its going to happen it will happen, whether you wait for it or not. :-)
0 Replies