Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

goldberg

Reply Sun 16 May, 2021 10:48 pm
According to an article published by a foreign website, Bill Gates" stands accused "of trying to seduce some female employees of Microsoft. The article quotes the New York Times as saying "his efforts to seduce them just came up short"; they just blinked at it.

How could this be? The New York Times thinks that a high-net-worth individual like Bill Gates has to set out his stall to woo his female employees? Don't you think it's absurd? We have lots of nubile models looking for fat cats; they don't mind making whoopee when such high-rollers are around. Bill Gates could have dated lots of such louche models. Yet I have never read such articles featuring Bill Gate's depraved behavior. Only one article claims he's found dancing on a raised platform with some hotties at a party

The New York Times can not be trusted in this regard. It just wants to cast aspersions on Bill Gates simply because Bill Gates once joined a shindig hosted by Jeffrey Epstein.
Builder

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 04:21 am
@goldberg,
I don't mean to brag, but I hold the exact same medical degree that Bill Gates has.
goldberg

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 04:54 am
@Builder,
Just like Fauci?
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 04:57 am
Tony Hinchcliffe faces backlash for viral video of anti-Asian jokes against Peng Dang at recent comedy show
The 'Joe Rogan Experience' podcast personality is in hot water over a video posted by Peng

By Tyler McCarthy | Fox News

"Comedian Tony Hinchcliffe has gone viral after unleashing a tirade of racist, anti-Asian jokes against comedian Peng Dang.

Peng performed at a comedy venue in Austin, Texas earlier this month where he opened for Hinchcliffe, who is best known for writing jokes for the Comedy Central Roast of Justin Bieber and Bruce Willis as well as his work on "The Joe Rogan Experience" podcast. Peng took to Twitter to share a video of himself introducing Hinchcliffe only for the fellow comedian to immediately unleash a barrage of racial jokes directed against Peng, who is of Chinese descent.

"Last week in Austin, I got to bring up Tony Hinchcliffe. This is what he said. Happy Asian (AAPI) Heritage Month!" Peng captioned a video of the incident that has since earned more than 1 million views.

The video shows Hinchcliffe grab the mic and say, "how about one more time for the filthy little f---ing ch--- that was just up here."

Comedian Tony Hinchcliffe is catching backlash for anti-Asian jokes he made during a recent set in Austin, Tx.
Comedian Tony Hinchcliffe is catching backlash for anti-Asian jokes he made during a recent set in Austin, Tx. (Michael S. Schwartz/Getty Images)

He also launched into a stereotypical Asian accent and further mocked Peng, who offered no insults toward the comedian in his introduction.

According to NextShark, Peng’s time on stage included a segment on the #StopAsianHate movement. He told the outlet that he had to step outside during the rest of Hinchcliffe’s set because the comments upset him so much. However, he notes he did not talk to the comedian after his racially charged set. He said that he has opened for Hinchcliffe in the past but explained they are not friends and thus found the comments to be very inappropriate.

Peng also explained to the syndicated TV show, TMZ Live, that he found the comedian’s use of the slur "ch---" to be a step across the line.

"As a comedian myself, I can respect his profession," Peng told the outlet. "If that was just a set, if that was part of his act, I wouldn’t say anything about it. What I had a problem with was when he used the c-word."

Peng was asked by the TMZ hosts if the audience was as receptive to Hinchcliffe’s jokes as they seemed in the video.

"When he said what he said, some of the audience were visibly uncomfortable, especially the female audience members," Peng explained. "I think the ones that are laughing were a very small portion of the audience."

Tony Hinchcliffe has been dropped by his agents, according to the NY Post.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:02 am
They could hire this dawg. He also hates Asian Americans and thinks that he is a dag.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:11 am
Do you think Tony Hinchcliffe is going to sue me if I call him a chav? Okay, then I'd like to use another word to describe him. He is just another bounder. BLM supporters need him.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:18 am
From Fox News

"U.S. Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez drew backlash Sunday after objecting to a news site’s description of her recent criticism of Israel as an "outburst."

"AOC calls Israel ‘apartheid state’ in Twitter outburst over Gaza attacks," read the headline of a New York Daily News article posted by MSN.com.

The New York Democrat suggested that sexism may have played a role in the word choice.

"So are the extensively researched, painstaking conclusions from the UN, Human Rights Watch, and B’Tselem (among the largest human rights orgs in the world and in Israel) considered ‘outbursts’ too?" Ocasio-Cortez asked.

"Or is that just a descriptor MSN reserves for the women legislators quoting them?"

One of the respondents to Ocasio-Cortez’s complaint was Hillel Neuer, who heads UN Watch, a watchdog group that focuses on the actions of the United Nations.

Neuer took issue with Ocasio-Cortez having cited the United Nations report.

"Congresswoman, that U.N. report accusing Israel of ‘apartheid’ was authored by 9/11 conspiracy theorist Richard Falk, who was denounced by his own UN chief Ban Ki-moon and by the UK for antisemitism, and it was commissioned by Syria, Libya and 18 other Arab states. #factsmatter."

"Apartheid states aren’t democracies," Ocasio-Cortez had tweeted Friday, as violence continued between Israel and the Palestinians.

The congresswoman also retweeted a video in which MSNBC commentator Ali Velshi said, "The idea that it’s even remotely controversial to call what Israel has imposed on Palestinians a form of apartheid is laughable."

Ocasio-Cortez also drew criticism from others regarding her "apartheid" stand.

"Every SINGLE elected Democrat in congress should have to answer if they agree with Ocasio-Cortez that Israel is an apartheid state," "View" co-host Meghan McCain wrote Sunday.

McCain also retweeted a video clip from an Ocasio-Cortez appearance on the PBS program "Firing Line," in which the congresswoman claimed she was "not the expert" on geopolitics in response to a question on what she had called "the occupation of Palestine."

Fred Guttenberg, father of a student who was killed in the Parkland, Florida, massacre in 2018, also objected to the Democrat’s description of Israel.

"I have defended you often from Republican attacks," Guttenberg wrote. "However, shame on you. You are wrong and either showing a lack of understanding or something more intentional veering on anti-Semitism."

Recent messages by Ocasio-Cortez and other members of "The Squad" of progressive Democrats regarding Israel drew criticism from Republicans and pro-Israel groups."

SHAME ON YOU, AOC. Hamas should be removed from this planet.
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:21 am
@goldberg,
Progressives are neonazis by nature.
goldberg

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:24 am
@oralloy,
AOC is mentally challenged.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:26 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
Progressives are neonazis by nature.
I suppose, you refer to progressives in the USA.
So you got neo-Nazis ("by nature") in the USA before we got Nazis here.
Interesting opinion.
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:28 am
@Walter Hinteler,
Nah. Progressives are vermin anywhere and everywhere. There is no reason to limit it to the US.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:29 am

Nothing changes.
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:33 am
@eurocelticyankee,
The creep who is ranting in that video is quite a neonazi.
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:36 am
@eurocelticyankee,
Truth hurts.
oralloy

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 05:38 am
@eurocelticyankee,
No. The truth doesn't hurt.

Neonazi lies are what causes hurt. Look at how many people you guys killed in the Holocaust.
farmerman

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 06:25 am
@Walter Hinteler,
ts interesting how oralloy pulls these alternate facts out of his ass. ALL the neonazis weve seen in the US have been wearing MAGA hats along with their other colors.
This includes the Klansmen, Qanoners, and militia spokesmen.

ALL the colors worn by the "tourist visitors" in DC on Jan 6 included MAGA hats , I suppose we would have to assume that these MAGots. were not insurgents according to oral.
snood

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 07:47 am
@farmerman,
Hell, if we’re going to go “according to Oral” the 1/6 conflagration was a peaceful protest by patriots, Donald Trump should rightfully be in the White House, and white folks are regularly raped and murdered by marauding BLM goons.

blatham

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 09:51 am
@snood,
Also, Matt Gaetz was viciously raped by that 17 year old female. Further, Jerry Falwell's wife, who boinked the pool boy for 8 years while Jerry sat and watched, is a well-known progressive.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 09:59 am
Jeet Heer recently made an observation which I think gets it exactly right. He noted that the modern Republican Party is no longer interested in nor involved with policy issues - eg in the last election, they forwarded no policy platform whatsoever. Jeet said they are now merely a culture warfare media machine.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 17 May, 2021 10:03 am
Genuinely, according to Oralloy, any criticism of Israel’s treatment of the Palestinians is anti Semitic.

Yet when Builder accuses the Jews of being behind 9/11, and running the World including the Saudi Royal Family, Oralloy’s tongue can’t shoot up his arse quickly enough.

Anti Semitic language stops being anti Semitic when it’s directed towards people like George Soros.