Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

engineer

Reply Tue 11 May, 2021 06:35 am
@goldberg,
I agree. He is a more disciplined version of Trump, he has all the authoritarian tendencies that unify the current Republican Party plus intelligence and work ethic.
goldberg

Reply Tue 11 May, 2021 06:35 am
Far-left nutters writing for your Newsweak are reduced to living in obscurity; one would be hard-pressed to find a big-name journalist still working for Newsweak.

Hoooo
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Tue 11 May, 2021 06:37 am
@engineer,
Oh. I have to fess up that I don't know much about this guy. Just don't let Kamala Harris win.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Tue 11 May, 2021 06:43 am
You guys have fun here. Auf wiedersehen
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Tue 11 May, 2021 06:47 am
@oralloy,
I only know that he is said to be a fan of Trumpism. Have fun here.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 11 May, 2021 10:25 am
@engineer,
According to a March poll, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and former Vice President Mike Pence are the two frontunners for the Republican nominee of the 2024 election if Trump is not running.
https://www.newsweek.com/ron-desantis-mike-pence-lead-latest-poll-2024-republican-presidential-candidate-1578569

DeSantis does have a 53% approval rating in the state, which is an improvement over his approval rating of 45% in July during the early months of the pandemic. He is facing re-election in 2022.
https://www.orlandosentinel.com/politics/os-ne-desantis-mason-dixon-poll-20210302-kraatrl6bfbljcz2f4bvwxgg6u-story.html
Ragman

Reply Tue 11 May, 2021 04:22 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I live in so. FL and will actively campaign against him. Dog help us if he gets another term. Many people I know will campaign against him too. The more people that turnout, the less chance he has.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 10:51 am
@revelette3,
Quote:
President Biden will formally announce that the United States will withdraw all troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11 in a speech from the White House on Wednesday afternoon, seeking to end America’s involvement in a two-decade-long war that has killed more than 2,000 U.S. service members and cost trillions of dollars.

SHAME!

Joe Biden is a coward and a traitor, and so is everyone who supports him.

revelette3 wrote:
Thank goodness. It really don't matter if we remain another twenty years, the same risk will be there, so we may as well leave now. I mean we are living in the modern age, we don't have to have so many resources there to keep an eye on what' s happening there and if there come another situation, we can deal with it then; surely.

Are you looking forward to six year old girls having strong acid splashed in their faces to punish them for learning to read?
Rebelofnj

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 12:31 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

Quote:
President Biden will formally announce that the United States will withdraw all troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11 in a speech from the White House on Wednesday afternoon, seeking to end America’s involvement in a two-decade-long war that has killed more than 2,000 U.S. service members and cost trillions of dollars.

SHAME!

Joe Biden is a coward and a traitor, and so is everyone who supports him.

Trump had plans to do this as well, though his administration had originally planned a full withdrawal by Spring 2021.
Quote:
The White House announced Tuesday that it will pull thousands of troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan by Jan. 15. A force of 2,500 service members will remain in both countries, but the Trump administration aims to have all remaining troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan by Spring 2021.

"By May, it is President Trump's hope that they will all come home safely — and in their entirety," national security adviser Robert O'Brien said. "I want to reiterate that this policy is not new. This has been the president's policy since he took office."

https://www.npr.org/2020/11/17/935979468/trump-administration-wants-all-u-s-troops-out-of-iraq-and-afghanistan-by-spring

Trump also supports Biden's plan, which means he is a coward and a traitor,according to you

Quote:
Former President Donald Trump has praised President Joe Biden's plan to withdraw all remaining US troops from Afghanistan as a "wonderful and positive thing to do," drawing criticism from some Republicans.

Trump praised the decision, but urged the president to pull troops out before the symbolic September 11 deadline, which marks the 20th anniversary of the deadly terrorist attacks that prompted the start of US involvement in a decades-long conflict in Afghanistan.

"Getting out of Afghanistan is a wonderful and positive thing to do. I planned to withdraw on May 1st, and we should keep as close to that schedule as possible," Trump said in a statement Sunday.

https://www.businessinsider.com/trump-biden-afghanistan-pullout-wonderful-and-positive-thing-to-do-2021-4
snood

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 12:38 pm
@oralloy,
Well, Oralloy? Since Trump approves of Biden’s plan to withdraw, does that make Trump a coward and traitor as well?
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 12:45 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Mr. Trump was wrong to surrender to al-Qa'ida. It was a cowardly and shameful thing for him to do. The ghosts of the 9/11 victims will never forgive him.
Builder

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 09:50 pm
@oralloy,
I don't recall any surrender being declared.

I do recall the prez following up on his election promise to bring the troops home from these endless "police actions" abroad that Obama had us mired in.
goldberg

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 10:13 pm
You don't even need a gun when you want to take a swing at someone out of spite.

Check this out, guys.

New York woman arrested after striking Asian woman with a hammer, causing laceration
Victim said she is returning to Taiwan due to the attack
By Paul Best

"Asian woman attacked with hammer in Times Square
Crime continues to surge in New York City; Aishah Hasnie reports.

A black woman who allegedly demanded two Asian women remove their masks and then struck one with a hammer was arrested Wednesday, the NYPD announced.

Video of the harrowing confrontation shows the two victims, 31 and 29, walking in Hell's Kitchen when the suspect erratically approached them with the hammer.

The suspect then struck the 31-year-old in the head, causing a laceration. She was arrested for assault, criminal possession of a weapon and menacing, according to NYPD Hate Crimes.

The New York Post identified the alleged attacker as 37-year-old Ebony Jackson, a homeless woman.

It is unclear if the attack was racially motivated or whether Jackson will face hate crime charges, but it comes amid a surge of anti-Asian violence in New York City and other parts of the country over the last year.

An analysis by California State University, San Bernardino, found that hate crimes against Asians surged 833% in New York City last year, going from three in 2019 to 28 in 2020.

That trend has continued so far this year, with 42 hate crimes reported against Asians in New York City in the first quarter of 2021, a 223% increase over the 13 that were reported in that time frame last year.

In America's 16 biggest cities, hate crimes against Asian Americans went up 149% in 2020.

The 31-year-old victim in the hammer attack told ABC7 that she is from Taiwan and came to America in 2019 for her master's degree at the Fashion Institute of Technology, but will now go back to her home country until she feels like New York is safe again.

"My mom actually told me please be careful, there's a lot of Asian crime happening in America," she told the news outlet. "

You can't even call this chuff a goon because she's black. BLM's supporters would call you a racist if you did.

Now you know why I'm no fan of far-left activism?
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Wed 12 May, 2021 10:37 pm
They dash over and hit you in the chest, saying you shouldn't wear a mask

CNN's version: They saunter over and poke you in the ribs, saying they do it for fun.

They shove someone who happens to be Asian American to the ground, after which they crap on him with racial slurs before beating the victim up again.

CNN's version: They buttonhole an Asian-looking person walking down the street , and then show the Asian-looking man how to do pro wrestling moves.

They reportedly killed another Asian American.

CNN's version: They helped the Democratic government save money by "smoking" another recipient of health care. Thank you. Thank you.

CNN gets caught with its pants down for telling its journalists not to dwell on Asian hate.

CNN's version: CNN is a byword for love , peace and racial unity. You hear that? Black brothers? Stay tune.

MontereyJack

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 12:20 am
@goldberg,
pure puerile antasy.
oralloy

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 02:28 am
@MontereyJack,
Not necessarily. You can never trust CNN to tell the truth.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 02:29 am
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
I don't recall any surrender being declared.

He's pulling out and letting the terrorists take over.

I'll declare that a surrender if no one else will.

Builder wrote:
I do recall the prez following up on his election promise to bring the troops home from these endless "police actions" abroad that Obama had us mired in.

We were hardly mired. There were only 10,000 NATO soldiers in Afghanistan, and only 2,500 were US soldiers.

These NATO soldiers were not even engaged in frontline combat, and merely trained Afghan soldiers to go do the fighting.

Does our military presence in Germany, Japan, and South Korea count as being mired?
goldberg

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 03:25 am
@MontereyJack,
Stay tuned. It's only a matter of time before CNN airs a show called We Are Going to Turn On the Lights once it twigs that most Americans start taking against BLM,

It's not your network at all. Its founder Ted Turner is white. CNN head Jeff Zucker is white. Verizon, which owns CNN , also has a white CEO. Jeff Bewkes, former CEO of Time Warner, is also white. Don't ask me to talk about this berk; he totally bollixed up as former CEO, which also owned Time Inc . Henry Luce would have call called him a feckless leader.

Like it or lump it, central-liberal and conservative followers are going turn on the lights.

0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 03:31 am
If you want to attack non-black people, we will get even with you. We are not afraid of you. If you treat us with respect, we will treat you well in return. That's how we live.

All LIVES MATTER.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Thu 13 May, 2021 03:40 am
@oralloy,
I also side with Israel.