Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

izzythepush

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 10:46 am
@Lash,
That's right.

I'm too frightened to point out Israel's behaviour.

My posts show a slavish devotion to the IDF.

You really are clutching at bloody straws.

The Rothchilds are one of many banking dynasties, but the only one that is Jewish, which is why they're the only ones Nazis mention.

I'm not afraid of pointing out that your far right antisemitic ideology is glaringly obvious despite how many layers of rainbow paint you try to daub all over it.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 11:23 am
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

That's right.

I'm too frightened to point out Israel's behaviour.

My posts show a slavish devotion to the IDF.

You really are clutching at bloody straws.

The Rothchilds are one of many banking dynasties, but the only one that is Jewish, which is why they're the only ones Nazis mention.

I'm not afraid of pointing out that your far right antisemitic ideology is glaringly obvious despite how many layers of rainbow paint you try to daub all over it.

BINGO!
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 11:34 am
@Lash,
Lash wrote:
the Rothschilds ARE GUILTY of a multitude of heinous behaviors in this world.
The "Rothschilds" no longer exist as a closed family group. The Rothschild myth is part of many anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

Palais Rothschild in Frankfurt is home to the Jewish Museum - where you can also find out about the history of the Rothschilds.

There are dozens od "Stolpersteine" (brass plates inscribed with the name and life dates of victims of Nazi extermination or persecution) in various German, Austrian and Swiss towns and cities remembering Rothschilds deported and killed.
hightor

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 12:30 pm
Quote:
(...)
The House voted 420-to-1 on Wednesday on a symbolic, seven-page resolution that calls on the government to do all it can protect Jewish individuals and organizations, to combat denials and distortions about the Holocaust, and to defend the rights of all Americans to practice their faith without fear of violence.
(...)

The holdout, of course, was Thomas Massie, exercising his style of “performative contrarianism.”

Quote:
Massie is something of a fly in the House’s ointment, a modern-day Dr. No, the moniker previously given to former Rep. Ron Paul of Texas. Massie, a self-described libertarian, has a lot of similarities with both Paul, as well as Paul’s son and a fellow Kentuckian, Sen. Rand Paul, who is just as prone to irk his chamber’s leadership team as Massie is in the House.
(...)
Massie’s most infamous moment came in March 2020, during those first chaotic weeks of the pandemic, when he refused to allow members to pass a COVID-19 relief spending bill that had broad support without first pushing for a recorded vote on where every member stood. His move failed as a procedural matter, but it forced many members to return to the Capitol to prove there was a quorum for a legitimate vote.
(...)
Massie’s rigid libertarianism often puts him far afield from his party and sometimes in the headlines. But it’s also something of a gimmick, allowing him to take these bold, solitary stances on measures that often don’t even make policy. A lone dissent cannot change an outcome. source

Massie's late wife was, from all reports, a very fine woman. The cause of her death has not been announced. But that hasn't stopped the conspiratards from suggesting that Mossad had something to do with her demise. Just think, had it happened a year or two ago, they would have blamed it on the covid vaccine. These people can't let someone die without connecting it to the machinations of a secret cabal or government plot. Rolling Eyes
Lash

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 12:53 pm
Massie has voted against further encroachments on free speech and against rampant ‘war’ spending.

Lefties cross the figurative aisle to thank him frequently for trying to protect the Constitution and citizens’ rights.

He called out publicly how Israel via AIPAC closely controls most Congressional members on both sides of the aisle—and his wife died unexpectedly in the midst of all this.

As I said.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 01:10 pm
@Lash,
So what do you have to say about Biden's stutter?

If you think a youtube video from some fringer is research, you are confused, and I'll raise you one flat earther youtube video.
Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 01:32 pm
Rudy Giuliani lost his New York law license on Tuesday, after a state appeals court found he had lied in arguing that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from his client, former Republican U.S. President Donald Trump.

reuters
Lash

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 02:17 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Getting lost on a stage and wandering off from the G7–and having to be led back—isn’t a stutter.

He’s a sundowning dementia patient.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 02:42 pm
These conspiracy nuts are very quiet when it comes to real conspiracies.

Rich oligarchs like the Koch brothers are given a pass becausd they donate to right wing causes.

That's the real shadow government, deep state.

That's what we should be talking about, not secret tunnels in Pizza Hut.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 02:47 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
The Barclays are alive and kicking, well one of them is.

No problems with them owning the Daily Telegraph or treating the island of Sark as their own personal fiefdom.

If they were called the Barcstein brothers Lash wouldn't shut up about them.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 03:28 pm
@Lash,
Quote:
He called out publicly how Israel via AIPAC closely controls most Congressional members
He said he had been called, and that four members had mentioned 'my AIPAC' guy. 4 does not equate to everyone. And "My AIPAC guy' does not equate to a handler. It does equate to powerful lobbying.

Quote:
and his wife died unexpectedly in the midst of all this
I can't find anywhere him saying it was unexpected. There is quite a difference between sudden and unexpected.

Take terminal illnesses for example. Doctors take a guess at how long you've got left. If they say you have six months to live and you die at the 3 month mark - to loved ones that is sudden, even though death was expected at some point in the near future. So a death from such can be Sudden but not Unexpected.

You asked bob to prove there weren't handlers everywhere. If something doesn't exist, and it can't physically be seen that there is nothing there, then it is impossible to prove that it doesn't exist. The same conundrum was faced by Sadam when the US demanded proof that he had no weapons of mass destruction. You can't prove such a non-existence.

Granted, I think the Pro-Israel lobby in the US is very good at what it does, and that 'anti-semitism' is misused to try and silence even legitimate complaints (lobby groups do similar with the word 'racist' and anything ending in 'phobia')

0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 03:47 pm
@Lash,
Says you, I saw Trump use the wrong door on stage at a meeting of European leaders one year into his his term, two handing a glass of water, trailing toilet paper from his shoe up the steps to get on AF1, being not able to close his umbrella TWICE getting on AF1 and just leaving the umbrella at the door, not being able to walk down a ramp speaking at West Point.

So your quibbles are weak sauce to your silence during the previous administration.

Look at all the goofy mistakes you make, and I'm only talking about your pitiful mewlings here undocumented and from extremely biased sources like that last youtube video and your claim Joe Biden was milking a false claim of stuttering.

Every Congressman is designated his own personal AIPac lobbyist. It would be funny if it weren't just a reflection of your antisemitism.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 04:05 pm
@Lash,
About your crap sourced video:

TRT World – Bias and Credibility

https://i0.wp.com/mediabiasfactcheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/12/right071.png?w=600&ssl=1

https://i0.wp.com/mediabiasfactcheck.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/MBFCMixed.png?w=355&ssl=1

RIGHT BIAS

These media sources are moderate to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports, and omit information reporting that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

Overall, we rate TRT World mixed for factual reporting due to a strong one-sided pro-government stance in national politics and right-biased due to the fact that the current government is considered right-wing.

Detailed Report

Bias Rating: RIGHT
Factual Reporting: MIXED
MBFC’s Country Freedom Rating: LIMITED FREEDOM
Media Type: TV Station
Traffic/Popularity: Medium Traffic
MBFC Credibility Rating: MEDIUM CREDIBILITY
History

Launched in 2015, TRT World is a 24-hour international English-language news channel based in Istanbul, Turkey.

TRT World produces programs and provides national and international news and current affairs and broadcasts them on television, radio, and the Internet. TRT World states in their own words: “Since the course of 2002, Turkey has become an increasingly significant country both as a regional and global actor. This period of stability, development, and strong international relations has led to the natural emergence of TRT World.”

Ibrahim Eren is the director-general of Turkish Radio and Television (TRT). Riyaad Minty is listed as Manager of Digital Strategy.

Read our profile on Turkey’s government’s influence on media.
Funded by / Ownership

TRT World is owned by the Turkish Radio and Television Corporation, which the government of Turkey owns.

Analysis / Bias

In 2021, Reporters Without Borders ranked Turkey 153rd in the world for press freedom among 180 countries. According to Reporters Without Borders, “The witch hunt waged by President Recep Tayyip Erdogan’s government against its media critics has come to a head since an abortive coup in July 2016. A state of emergency has allowed the authorities to eliminate dozens of media outlets with the stroke of a pen, reducing pluralism to a handful of low-circulated and targeted publications.”

In review, when reporting non-Turkey-related news, TRT World reports with minimally loaded language and utilizes credible sources such as Vox, Moscow Times, NY Times, Washington Post, Tass and republishes credible news agencies such as Reuters.

TRT World reflects a pro-government tone in its national coverage, as seen through its analysis of the upcoming elections. Most national coverage heavily sided with the ruling party and less coverage of the main opposition party candidate. Further, the UK’s Spectator states TRT World is “President Erdogan’s mouthpiece to woo the west.” In short, this is a pro-government propaganda source.

Although TRT World presents relatively low biased coverage of USA news, such as “Trump cancels summit with Kim; North Korea still wants talks,” they source through large blocks of quotes without providing any links to the sources.
Failed Fact Checks

Several media reports claim that Robots will recite Quran, deliver sermons and Azaan in Mecca. – False

Overall, we rate TRT World mixed for factual reporting due to a strong one-sided pro-government stance in national politics and right-biased due to the fact that the current government is considered right-wing. (M. Huitsing 5/25/2018) Updated (09/17/2022)

Source: https://www.trtworld.com

Last Updated on July 1, 2023 by Media Bias Fact Check

Left vs. Right Bias: How we rate the bias of media sources

https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/trt-world/

This is a Turkish site for Pete's sake, how in the fact would they know who AIPac are trying to influence? Just another example of you fishing for any kind of garbage to push your agenda

To give you perspective look at their report on al Jazeera, a source I trust a lot - https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/al-jazeera/

or electronic jihad - that I trust almost as much as I trust al Jazeera -
https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/jihadica/

You're a rightwinger, I only think you are as interested in Gaza as it serves RW bias.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 06:37 pm
@hightor,
Quote:
The holdout, of course, was Thomas Massie

Some more on Lash's impeccable source (just a few points taken from his wikipedia page):

Quote:

- [Massie] later amplified Russian claims that Ukraine was developing biological weapons.
- Massie rejects the general scientific consensus on climate change
- Massie supports dismantling the Environmental Protection Agency

Lash had made the claim earlier that the Democratic Party is controlled by Mossad. To bolster this anti-Semitic lunacy, she posted the Tucker Carlson interview (himself another impeccable source) where Massey said every member of Congress has an AIPAC-assigned minder (to direct/control them, being implied). Obviously, this would include every single GOP congress person as well. But Lash's intentions are singular - attack Dems and the left. It's what she always does. She's a right wing troll seeking to distract and/or to produce emotional responses. Imagining a discussion with her will have any value whatsoever is a fool's dream. Go ahead and develop data and arguments to demonstrate her idiocy, falsehoods and bad faith but don't talk to her. Don't even talk at her.

blatham

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 06:38 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
Quote:
Rudy Giuliani lost his New York law license on Tuesday, after a state appeals court found he had lied in arguing that the 2020 presidential election was stolen from his client, former Republican U.S. President Donald Trump.

Finally.
0 Replies

vikorr

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 10:19 pm
@blatham,
Quote:
She's a right wing troll seeking to distract and/or to produce emotional responses. Imagining a discussion with her will have any value whatsoever is a fool's dream.
My view is that she actually believes what she says...but also that she only listens to what she wants to hear / ignores what she doesn't want to hear, leaving her beliefs problematic.

At the heart of it though, is the increasingly secretive & frequently untrustworthy nature of western governments in todays world. It is my view that such is what is driving Trumpism (he actually says what he means, which is a complete contradiction to the rest of the political world)
Builder

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 10:22 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
At the heart of it though, is the increasingly secretive & frequently untrustworthy nature of western governments in todays world.

You left out the completely controlled and corrupted corporate media, who you appear to believe without question,
which makes you just as corrupted as your source, to the core.

vikorr

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 10:29 pm
@Builder,
I think she sees that as an extension of the issues with governments (controlling too much, revealing too little). And is therefore left with 'rebel / outsider' media to find anything 'trustworthy'....but they too play to their specific audience.

Personally, I've been saying for a while now that a major contributor to extremism in todays world is the level of 'deceit' in government (which term includes secrecy, use of politically correct terminology to speak in circles, corporate backing of elections, etc), and the resultant lack of trust.

If you can't at all trust your government to be honest / solve a problem...a % of such people will go looking for affirmation from like minded people or sources. The greater the distrust, the higher the %, the more likely they are to become radicalised.
Builder

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 10:42 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
a % of such people will go looking for affirmation from like minded people or sources. The greater the distrust, the higher the %, the more likely they are to become radicalised.

You started out well there, but I'd hardly call "seeking affirmation" to being radicalised. We're not radicals. We simply know we're being lied to all the time.

If the mainstream corporate media machine is simply a propaganda machine for criminal interests, even the likes of Al Jazeera becomes a viable alternative. Yes?
vikorr

Reply Tue 2 Jul, 2024 10:47 pm
@Builder,
Quote:
You started out well there, but I'd hardly call "seeking affirmation" to being radicalised
...seeking affirmation for their distrust from like minded people (who also think the government is hiding something, are untrustworthy etc)....meaning a lot of like minded people who distrust government come together...and each individual in such a group introduces more events as 'see hear how untrustworthy the government is'....further reducing each individuals trust / reinforcing distrust in government even further ...and so on.

You can always read books on radicalisation, particularly from those who have come out the other side of it. It does paint quite a picture.

2 books I found interesting were 'The Islamist' by Ed Hussain, and 'The Radical' by Maajid Nawaz. They trace different paths to radicalisation, and then the path out. But there are other books out there regarding how people radicalise.

One would have to ask though, 'why are so many people so vehemently anti-government'? And you can't say 'because they visit anti-government websites', because the next question is 'why do they visit these websites?' (again, it starts with a lack of trust in government)