Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

snood

Reply Wed 5 May, 2021 02:14 pm
I get kind of confused about what the point is, with some of the breathless “breaking news” that purports to uncover new, incriminating things about William Barr, or Rudy Giuliani, or some other former Trump associate.

I mean, they report it like any day now we can expect them to be perp walked in shackles right into a holding cell.
“Barr lied to Congress - it’s now official!”
and, “Giuliani’s devices confiscated!”

How high is your expectation that this former Attorney General and this former personal lawyer to Trump will actually suffer the penalties of law? Mine’s lower than a snake belly.

Y’all come and get me when they actually put one of these pigs in the pokey.

<edit>. Ok, ok, I know what the point is - tv ratings. But it’s awfully annoying.

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
Below viewing threshold (view)
snood

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 12:32 am
@goldberg,
Where ya been, Goldberg? You get a little moderator-sponsored time out?
goldberg

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 05:28 am
@snood,
R u Liz Cheney's hubby?
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 05:33 am
CNN's ratings have jumped the shark, according to Fox News.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 06:09 am
@goldberg,
Trump was never the victor. never. he's lost the vote every time he's run. he lost it in 16. only the e.c. got him in. the voters rejected him., america knows better thasn to let him back, no matter how out of touch the gop is with the country.
goldberg

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 10:13 pm
@MontereyJack,
Time will tell who's spot-on. If I were advising Biden, I would tell him to keep an eye on some black radicals. They are gung ho about the idea of establishing the so-called Black America.
goldberg

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 10:18 pm
@MontereyJack,
I truly think that Biden is an avuncular man. Plus, I still adore Hillary Clinton. Having said that, I don't think Trump is a baddie as u claim. And there is nothing wrong with his America First policy since every global leader pays heed to its own country's national interests.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 10:19 pm
@goldberg,
WHAT????? "If I were advising Biden", as in "If YOU were advising Biden" ??, that the best laugh I've had in a month.
goldberg

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 10:23 pm
@glitterbag,
You are going to cry after black people take over our earth. They hate each other to boot.

ROFL
snood

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 11:04 pm
@goldberg,
But you said you liked black people. Even idolized some. What happened? Some black guy steal your girl?
Builder

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 11:33 pm
@snood,
Quote:
But you said you liked black people.

There's some dumbass rednecks on the planet, and it doesn't matter what colour their skin happens to be.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 11:47 pm
footage shows a black man pushing a man who happens to be Asian to the ground and hitting him in the head afterwards.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 11:49 pm
@snood,
I have never said this. I simply said that I " have had a chance to read some books written by black intellectuals."
goldberg

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 11:50 pm
@snood,
You should be telling this to the black goobers attacking Asian Americans in America.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 7 May, 2021 11:57 pm
@snood,
The New Yorker's Hilton Als seems to be a learned sort. He is black.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 8 May, 2021 06:05 am
@goldberg,
goldberg wrote:

I have never said this. I simply said that I " have had a chance to read some books written by black intellectuals."

You never said some of your idols were black people? You never used Michael Jordan as an example?
BillW

Reply Sat 8 May, 2021 06:09 am
@snood,
When I was very young, George Washington Carver was an idol of mine and always will be! From that group I also place Helen Keller and Jim Thrope.
snood

Reply Sat 8 May, 2021 06:14 am
@BillW,
That’s ... good, BillW. Why are you telling me this?