Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

Below viewing threshold (view)
longjon

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2021 01:31 pm
@hightor,
Why do you support calling conservative blacks "Coons" and the N word? Why do you endorse that? Could you respond directly to that question instead of obfuscating please? Thank you.
longjon

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2021 02:10 pm
@hightor,
Why do you support calling conservative blacks "Coons" "Toms", and the N word? Why do you endorse that?

Could you respond directly to that question instead of changing the subject?

Thank you.
longjon

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2021 02:50 pm
@hightor,
You know full well that you/ "snood" are a racist. That's why you call conservative blacks racist names.

You don't have to admit it. It's patently obvious to everyone.
longjon

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:21 pm
@hightor,
Snood, why do you think that it's OK to call conservative blacks "Coons" and "Uncle Toms"?

Why do you support this type of racism?
longjon

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:32 pm
@hightor,
Just so we're 100% clear. You fully endorse calling conservative blacks "Coons" and "Uncle Toms".

Just so we're clear on the kind of person that you are.
longjon

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:49 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
So you readily admit you will sink to flat out lies about others...

"snood" said:
Quote:
Tim Scott. The only Black Republican Senator in 40 years.
Irony and Tom-coonery

https://able2know.org/topic/555216-79#post-7123110
longjon

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2021 03:50 pm
@longjon,
"Snood" is a racist.

Fact.
longjon

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2021 05:48 pm
@MontereyJack,
Quote:
snood knows what he's tslking about, as he's proved with his posts for years. You do not.

So you're perfectly fine with "snood" calling conservative black people "Coons" and "Uncle Toms"?

I'm understanding you correct, right? Because that's what you're saying.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2021 07:51 pm
Pages and pages of circular bullshit.

Biden needs a cue card to remember close staff member's names. You folk were aghast that a former entrepreneur and reality TV star was commander-in-chief, but quite satisfied now, that a career liar, child groper, and senile old man, is in the job? Only son is a known drug addict and sexual deviate.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised. You've always been never-Trumpers, so it makes no difference who it is, as long as it isn't him.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 30 Apr, 2021 10:08 pm
Quote:
Explosive Video Reveals Biden Plot to Use His Power to Improve Living Conditions

By Andy Borowitz

April 29, 2021

WASHINGTON (The Borowitz Report)—An explosive video that emerged last night appears to show President Joe Biden plotting to use his power to improve living conditions in the United States.

In the video, in which Biden is flanked by Vice-President Kamala Harris and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, the President seemingly admits to having a radical scheme to use taxpayers’ money for the benefit of taxpayers.

After the video was unearthed, the response from Republicans to Biden’s controversial plot was swift and ferocious.

“Joe Biden works hard to project a ‘nice guy’ image, but this tape reveals the real Joe Biden,” said House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy. “A man who, all along, has been scheming to expand education and child care.”

Senator Rand Paul said that the video, if authentic, should prompt an immediate congressional investigation.

“Joe Biden promised the American people that, if elected, he would do nothing,” he said. “Joe Biden has broken that promise.”
0 Replies

FreedomEyeLove

Reply Sat 1 May, 2021 12:57 am
@snood,
Quote:
Tim Scott. The only Black Republican Senator in 40 years.
Irony and Tom-coonery

WOW! This is one of the most racist things I've ever seen on this website.

Are the admins here aware of this? This seems like something that a member should be banned for.

I'm very offended by this. I thought that racism was not tolerated on this website.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Sat 1 May, 2021 01:48 am
I want to apologize to my A2K family for subjecting them to my inappropriate usage of terms like ‘Tom’ and ‘Coon’ to describe Senator Tim Scott.

After carefully considering and contemplating the matter, I think ‘buck-dancing hanky-headed Steppin-Fetchit’ is a much more suitable appellation for the token tool.