Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

snood

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 01:40 pm
@glitterbag,
You know what, GB - there is the barest possibility that if an objective reader was to read your post about Pompeo being on Fox... you might appear to be indulging in just a tiny bit of sarcasm.

glitterbag

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 02:14 pm
@snood,
You're right, I should be more fawning and deferential to these puffed-up self-styled tyrants.
snood

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 02:18 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

You're right, I should be more fawning and deferential to these puffed-up self-styled tyrants.

Nah. They should be treated like the shitheels they are.
Just messin with ya.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 02:24 pm
@snood,
What else can he do?

He knows **** all about diplomacy and international relations, far right bullshit is all he’s got.
glitterbag

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 02:31 pm
@izzythepush,
Well, he's a perfect fit for Fox.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 02:35 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

What else can he do?

He knows **** all about diplomacy and international relations, far right bullshit is all he’s got.

I agree.

Do you remember, back when Pompeo was being considered by Trump for SoS? I remember all those senators and congressmen ( Dems too)coming forward to say what a great pick- what an adult - what a steadying influence he was going to be. Then when he showed himself to be a right wing ideologue/religious nut, they all acted shocked.
izzythepush

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 02:41 pm
@snood,
He stood out as the biggest gobshite by far, and it wasn’t like he wasn’t surrounded by gobshites.

He just echoed Trump, that’s all he did, no advice, no insight, nothing, just repeating his Masters voice ad nauseam.
longjon

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 03:08 pm
@izzythepush,
You're being very confrontational and quite spiteful.

oralloy

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 03:08 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:
Your sentence presents your relative as a horse thief and the murder victim was a sheriff your relative shot in the back of the head.

I said no such thing. My relative was the murder victim, and was killed by the horse thief.

glitterbag wrote:
You seemed pretty proud of the gun used by the murderer

Self defense is in no way murder.

glitterbag wrote:
Think about it, are you really saying your relative was a horse thief AND a murder victim????....

My relative was the murder victim, and was killed by the horse thief.
snood

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 03:14 pm
@longjon,
longjon wrote:

You're being very confrontational and quite spiteful.

Are you serious? How so? Because of his characterization of Pompeo?
longjon

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 03:21 pm
@snood,
Will you admit that you have a problem with white people and a big chip on your shoulder?

That's why you want officer Chauvin lynched for doing nothing that wasn't normal police procedure. His knee wasn't even on that drug addict's neck, it was on his shoulder. I watched the newly released video. It clearly shows that.
snood

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 03:33 pm
@longjon,
longjon wrote:

Will you admit that you have a problem with white people and a big chip on your shoulder?

That's why you want officer Chauvin lynched for doing nothing that wasn't normal police procedure. His knee wasn't even on that drug addict's neck, it was on his shoulder. I watched the newly released video. It clearly shows that.

You’re certainly entitled to your opinion. It just happens to not agree with what Chauvin’s police supervisors say; what every eyewitness says; what the medical experts say, and what 22 prior complaints on Chauvin for brutality say.

It’s not just me. Millions of people all over the world believe that what they saw in the video was a cold blooded murder.

You and I are both just going to have to find a way to live with the jury’s decision.
longjon

Reply Thu 8 Apr, 2021 03:57 pm
@snood,
Quote:
millions of people all over the world believe that what they saw in the video was a cold blooded murder.

And millions upon millions disagree with that assessment and your opinion.

There's opinion, and then there's objective video evidence. Evidence I might add, that was purposely suppressed by the media in order to fit a narrative and facilitate riots all last year.

Quote:
You and I are both just going to have to find a way to live with the jury’s decision

But will the black supremacists accept a not guilty verdict? Or will they loot, murder, and riot?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2021 01:09 pm
A coroner has just ruled that Putin critic Nikolai Glushkov was unlawfully killed, strangled by a third party.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2021 01:37 pm
@snood,
Considering this cop murder is black supremacy is pure bad and ugly chutzpah.
snood

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2021 02:27 pm
@BillW,
Yeah, I wasn't sure how to answer that. If I ever meet a black supremacist, maybe I'll come back to it.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2021 02:35 pm
@snood,
He can’t think of anything original to say, which is why he has to cut and paste something I said about him on another thread.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2021 08:03 pm
@revelette3,
revelette3 wrote:
If ever anyone needs to primaried Joe Manchin needs it bad. There should be big united effort by democrats to run him out of the senate.

First, it's not his fault that the Democrats can't get much passed. If the Democrats wanted to be able to pass a large agenda, then they should have appealed to more voters and won a larger majority that was capable of getting things passed.

Second, if you did primary him, that would be a free seat for the Republicans. He is elected by conservative voters.

Third, what the left wants to do is actually bad for America. He is doing a good thing by putting a stop to it.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2021 08:49 pm
@oralloy,
You said your relative shot a sheriff in the back of the head. So was your relative the horse thief? Pretend your IQ is only 168 and explain who shot the sheriff (not the deputy) in the back of the head with the weapon your family adores?
BillW

Reply Fri 9 Apr, 2021 08:53 pm
@glitterbag,
I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy
I shot the sheriff, but I did not shoot the deputy

All around in my home town
They're trying to track me down
They say they want to bring me in guilty
For the killing of a deputy
For the life of a deputy, but I say

I shot the sheriff, but I swear it was in self-defense
I shot the sheriff, and they say it is a capital offense