Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

InfraBlue

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2022 04:43 pm
@Builder,
You didn't answer the question.
Builder

Reply Thu 22 Sep, 2022 07:26 pm
@InfraBlue,
Yes, I certainly did. Your current puppet was also "chosen" because of his links to the corruption of the previous admin, and his son's connections to the Ukraine and China.

You didn't think it obvious that a decrepit senile paedophile wasn't your presidential choice? And his "running mate" was a giggling nobody, with zero public speaking skills?
Builder

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2022 02:40 am
@Builder,
Face it folks; your "democracy" is about as genuine as your media. The whole system is compromised, and you're in denial about everything.

As bogus as Trump is and was, he was the most refreshing change the system needed, just to wake the nation up.

And now you're all hell bent on silencing the hiccup, and returning the status quo to the corrupt pile of shite it was under Obama and Killary.
hightor

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2022 03:10 am
@Builder,
Quote:
As bogus as Trump is and was, he was the most refreshing change the system needed, just to wake the nation up.

Watching what remained of the Republican Party embrace white christian nationalism, Putin, book-banning, Q-Anon, and armed violence – "refreshing" isn't exactly the word I'd choose. You obviously haven't put much thought into these responses and have chosen to simply repeat your well-worn delusions about Biden, Clinton, and the state of US politics in general. You're obviously exhausted, yawning as you struggle to stay alert, slowly drifting off to sleep. grasping at fragments of mistaken ideas as they retreat and fade away, beyond your recall. Sleep tight, Builder, and pleasant dreams.
Builder

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2022 03:33 am
@hightor,
Your grasp of time zones appears to be flawed, hippy.

It's not even sunset here.
hightor

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2022 03:36 am
@Builder,
People grow tired at various times of the day. You're obviously exhausted and in need of sleep. Put your head down, that's a good boy, now shut your eyes, that's it, now drift off and dream about your favorite cartoon characters.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2022 09:42 am
@hightor,
Not to mention some of these poor Trump rioters who have since woken up from being "refreshed" and have now realized what they have done and regret it, along with paying legal bills due to Trump's lies.
0 Replies

revelette1

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2022 09:45 am
I wonder if Dearie will have to wait in line for his bill to be paid?

The special master Trump requested is calling for extra help to review the seized Mar-a-Lago documents — and will be billing Trump $500 an hour for it
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2022 12:08 pm
@revelette1,

Dearie has said he will not accept payment from Trump. He already is a sitting judge...and being paid as that.

The $500 an hour is for the extra help. Trump will pay it...or rue the day he dodged that particular bill.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2022 12:31 pm
@Builder,
So, this tier of power has been compromised by bogus Trump as well, but at least he was a refreshing change. With you, then, it isn't about this tier of power being compromised as much as is about "refreshment". You're okay with him being "chosen" because of his links with racist nationalists, Putin, and violent insurrectionists; it was refreshing. Understood.
Builder

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2022 06:34 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
So, this tier of power has been compromised by bogus Trump as well, but at least he was a refreshing change

Literally anybody was a better choice that Hillary Clinton. She was happy as a pig in **** that Donald was her opponent, thinking it gave her an easy win. Even the tabloids and magazines had her front page winning on that fateful day. Such a poor judge of the collective feeling of the nation, that one.

Quote:
With you, then, it isn't about this tier of power being compromised as much as is about "refreshment".

With "me, then" is not relevant to either your assertions, or my viewpoint. This is what the press calls "filler material". The fact that the press couldn't get Hillary elected, says it all, really. Nobody in the mainstream, including pedo hollywood, could convince the people that she was the only choice.

Quote:
You're okay with him being "chosen" because of his links with racist nationalists, Putin, and violent insurrectionists; it was refreshing.

Read my first response again. Then we could discuss Hillary doing nuclear deals with Russia, and Obama sending lots of US dollars to Iraq, and funding IS in an attempt to overthrow the elected govt in Syria, and having Libya's loved leader raped and murdered, with a "plan" for Libya, after looting that nation, and sending it backwards a hundred years.

As for "violent insurrectionists", that was America's response to an obviously dodgy result, from a candidate who didn't bother to campaign. I don't believe Trump will see any convictions there.

Quote:
Understood.

Your response indicates that your level of understanding, is that of a young child, completely unaware of reality.

bobsal u1553115

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2022 07:38 pm
@Builder,
As a Republican from a long line of Whig and Republican governors, Senators, Representatives - Hillary Clinton had more qualifications to be President since her husband than any other candidate for either party except maybe Sen Dole, and he just waited 20 years too long to run.

Don't your leaps of ignorance ever make you hesitate for even a second from spewing what you just have to know is pure garbage?
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2022 10:54 pm
Trump is so talented that he managed to telepathically declassify the documents the FBI planted
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2022 11:21 pm
@Builder,
You're uncomfortable with the implications of your assertions about "refreshment," so you pivot to your hobby horses, Hillary Clinton, Obama and Biden. You're a one trick pony.
roger

Reply Fri 23 Sep, 2022 11:54 pm
@InfraBlue,
That's okay, if it's a really good trick. His isn't.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2022 01:01 am
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
You're uncomfortable with the implications of your assertions about "refreshment,"

Not at all. You're still uncomfortable about how a politically inexperienced entrepreneur became your president. To an outside onlooker, it was obvious.

You don't accept obvious? I don't care.
hightor

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2022 03:19 am
@Builder,
Quote:
You're still uncomfortable about how a politically inexperienced entrepreneur became your president.

Let me give you a hint, sleepyhead – you don't get to tell other people what they feel uncomfortable about.

Moving right along, every moderately well-informed voter in the USA knows about the problem with political contributions by moneyed interests and how the expense of election campaigns results in an oligarchy of the wealthy.

Quote:
I don't care.

It's bedtime for Builder.
Builder

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2022 03:32 am
@hightor,
Quote:
you don't get to tell other people what they feel uncomfortable about.

Tell that to your cohorts. Your bias is showing "moderator".

And put yourself in the fart sack.

It's obvious you need a good snooze.
hightor

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2022 03:46 am
@Builder,
Quote:
It's obvious you need a good snooze

I already did, thanks.

Good night, Builder.
Builder

Reply Sat 24 Sep, 2022 03:50 am
@hightor,
Pencil in telling your cohorts not to tell people they are uncomfortable about anything. Put it on your to do list, hippy.
0 Replies