Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

McGentrix

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2022 07:22 am
@Wilso,
Wilso wrote:

Not mine, but tell me how it’s wrong.

Only in America can you be pro-death penalty, pro-war, pro-nuclear weapons, pro-guns, pro-torture, anti-health care and ant-food stamps and STILL call yourself “pro-life”.

I have not seen anyone like what you describe.
McGentrix

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2022 07:24 am
@Region Philbis,
He pays WAAAAAAAAAY more than his fair share in taxes.

Think of all the taxes paid by people working for Musk and all of the money they spend that is taxed.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2022 07:25 am
@hightor,
All of those messages were only about wedding plans and not relevant to any investigations.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2022 07:39 am
@hightor,
Yes, few people can stomach the idea of a rape victim forced to bear a child.

I believe she has until the child resembles a fetus to abort.

An embryo is just cells. A fetus is clearly a developing child.
https://www.scq.ubc.ca/quarterly014/fetus.gif

There is no excuse to dawdle on a decision for four to five weeks. If you're not gonna have the baby, get with it.

But once it becomes a fetus, you're committing murder against someone small and unable to protect themselves. The fetus is not your rapist. I guess the idea is that they abort when thet find out it's male (like the rapist).

But at that point there are better options. Adoption. Leaving the child at a dumpster to be raised by rats. Raising them as female (yes, this does happen). Abortion? It's a monstrous surgery that often winds up traumatizing the women who have it done.

The abortion industry says this is a made up trauma. But there are definite reason to believe this trauma exists.
1. If you were conscious, you saw doctors doing creeping things to a child you delivered.
2. If you were put out, you never have any sign that your child existed. No pictures, no clothing they wore, nothing.
3. You may not believe you have the right to grieve a loss that you chose to suffer.
4. There was no memorial service or eulogy to mark the loss of your child.
5. You may have a sense of guilt. After all, the child didn't do anything to you, just its father.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2022 08:00 am
@Region Philbis,
When liberals say "fair share" they mean up to 70%.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/let-rich-liberals-pay-their-fair-share-in-taxes-if-they-want
I wonder what you think is fair about the government taking 70% of someone's new money. If I made a billion dollars, 70% is 700 million. Suddenly I'm only making 300 million. The government hasn't done remotely anything to earn this money, nor will they spend it without enacting even more taxes (because government want to keep your money). So if government gives 700 million in handouts, they bump taxes for the next year they now have $700 million debt from spend, and they expect you to pay down their debt. It's their debt, though. They were unwise with money I earned. But I don't have any income . Let's extend the concept of fair share to the poor. Would it be fair to assume that a single mother with four children has mouths to feed? What is fair about taxing 70%? Let's say $1000. You take away $700 of what she has to live on. She can't ever afford her apartment. Much less feeding kiddos and herself for a year. Obviously, we reserve this 70% for people making over $400k. You know, "rich people". But $400k is not that much, and my brother almost makes that. Only he and his children waste food and money. At the end of all this, such punitive taxes mean that if he wants to be an employer, he finds himself short on money. Taxing the rich means the poor in turn get crappier pay, all to give to a state that doesn't do charity right. Let the Congeess and Senate and Pelosi pay their fair share.

If you have employees, and pay them a fair share, you should be exempt from paying the state anything. But if you're a politician, you ought to pay 90% for what you raid from society.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2022 08:02 am
@McGentrix,
clearly you don't remember trump
McGentrix

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2022 08:06 am
@MontereyJack,
I do and he is certainly not as you describe some fantastical villain.
Frank Apisa

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2022 08:30 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

I do and he is certainly not as you describe some fantastical villain.

McG, Trump was (and still is) an incredibly stupid, ignorant, classless boor whose only skill is cheating and otherwise bilking people. It doesn't take intelligence to do that...just access to gullible people. He has that.

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2022 08:36 am
@McGentrix,
try looking at the widely available evidence and his well publcised history.
0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
izzythepush

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2022 03:12 am
Russian officials have been seen viewing Iranian attack drones for use in Ukraine.

That's what happens when you **** all over international treaties.

Johnson will find the same if he tries to rewrite the NI protocol.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2022 04:38 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

I saw you as you had a literal nuts breakdown over whether Trump was impeached or not. You clearly aren't as well put together as you like you are.

Quote:
NO, IT IS NOT A TWO STEP PROCESS. IT IS A ONE STEP PROCESS.

YOU SIMPLY DO NOT KNOW WHAT IMPEACHMENT MEANS...AND NOW THAT YOU HAVE BEEN SCHOOLED ON THE ISSUE, YOU DO NOT HAVE THE ETHICAL WHEREWITHAL TO ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU ARE WRONG ON THIS MATTER.

IMPEACHMENT IS SOMETHING THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES DOES. IT IMPEACHES THE PRESIDENT. ONCE IMPEACHED...THE PRESIDENT IS IMPEACHED.

IT DOES NOT MATTER IF HE IS FOUND GUILTY OR NOT GUILTY...HE STILL HAS BEEN IMPEACHED.

ANDREW JOHNSON WAS IMPEACHED.
BILL CLINTON WAS IMPEACHED.
TRUMP, WAS IMPEACHED...TWICE.

None was found guilty...BUT ALL WERE IMPEACHED. (TRUMP TWICE!)

But, if you want to continue to make a fool of yourself, Bulma, I am here for you...to help in whatever way I can.

And I can think of lots of ways to help you with that.

Batshit crazy screaming, from the looks of it. All because you have cognitive dissonance, and can't understand that if Senate does not approve an impeachment, it has no effect on a president aside from scolding him.

Some of us use our logic to make decisions. Other people (*ahem* you) think with their "feelings" and bugger anything rational. They tell people they are gullible for making their own decisions. But I will be laughing endlessly in about 10 or 20 years, when you are still moaning about Trump and how he was impeached and that should have been the end of things, but people aren't acting according to plan. Btw, Biden is currently begging the Saudis for an oil deal because (surprise) electric vehicles don't solve anything.

Either I am correct that Trump WAS impeached...
...or you are correct that Trump WAS NOT impeached.

You apparently do not have the ethical wherewithal to acknowledge that you are wrong...and I correct. Instead, you are determined to continue to make a fool of yourself.

I am determined to help you do that.

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2022 08:18 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

Says the person SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS like an angry bird or something.

Good luck with that.

Just want to get through to you. Ya gotta scream to get through the concrete.

If you do not like it, just put me on IGNORE...like you have said you've done in the past.
snood

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2022 08:31 am
@Frank Apisa,
You’re absolutely 100% correct, Frank. In history books until the end of time, the words “twice impeached” will appear next to Trump’s name.
Notwithstanding what some dim bulb says, Trump was impeached just like Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton - impeached, and not convicted.

I was thinking of trying to explain it to dim bulb that it’s much like if I was arrested and tried, but not convicted of a crime. The arrest record will still be in the books with my name next to it.

But I figured it’s no use. People like that actually burn calories in the effort NOT TO KNOW things that they don’t want to know. It’s the same willful ignorance and voluntary stupidity that keeps so many people in denial of the utter piece of **** that Trump is.

They don’t want to know, so they just don’t know.

hightor

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2022 09:10 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
Says the person SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS like an angry bird or something.

Says the person who believes the earth is flat.

Do you have some sort of device which translates printed words into sound? Because I don't hear anyone "screaming". When you see someone write everything in caps you can safely assume they're either trying to emphasize a point or get it across to someone who's too obtuse to recognize an obvious truth even though it's been explained to them many times before. Rolling Eyes
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2022 10:36 am
@bulmabriefs144,
bulmabriefs144 wrote:

All you proved is how readily you lose your ****. I didn't read anyof that, btw.

Think about what you wrote there.

Quote:

And you're wrong. Study up on the impeachment process abit more.

I am not wrong.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2022 10:37 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

You’re absolutely 100% correct, Frank. In history books until the end of time, the words “twice impeached” will appear next to Trump’s name.
Notwithstanding what some dim bulb says, Trump was impeached just like Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton - impeached, and not convicted.

I was thinking of trying to explain it to dim bulb that it’s much like if I was arrested and tried, but not convicted of a crime. The arrest record will still be in the books with my name next to it.

But I figured it’s no use. People like that actually burn calories in the effort NOT TO KNOW things that they don’t want to know. It’s the same willful ignorance and voluntary stupidity that keeps so many people in denial of the utter piece of **** that Trump is.

They don’t want to know, so they just don’t know.

Thanks, Snood.

Yeah, trying to get through to this guy is absurd. I should give up soon.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 16 Jul, 2022 10:38 am
@hightor,
hightor wrote:

Quote:

Says the person who believes the earth is flat.

Do you have some sort of device which translates printed words into sound? Because I don't hear anyone "screaming". When you see someone write everything in caps you can safely assume they're either trying to emphasize a point or get it across to someone who's too obtuse to recognize an obvious truth even though it's been explained to them many times before. Rolling Eyes

Thanks, Hightor. Yeah, I use caps often...even mid-sentence...to emphasize. Bad habit, I suppose. But...