Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

farmerman

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2021 09:23 pm
@Builder,
playing Russian Roulette seems to be what you espouse eh?

Sorry but what IS known about all the vaccines is that they are 100% effective in thwarting deep infection of th type that shred ones pulmonary net.

Not choosing to be vaccinated is at least, an interesting way of gathering data on effects of "herd immunity" acquired at an unknown cost in lives wasted uselessly. What we really need to gather, is information on the duration of vaccine immunity and whether this state would require booster shots or even a new covid vaccine.
This entire program of human stupidity and governmental idiocy (Brazil, Sweden, US ) has allowed science to continue developing more universal vaccine bio-mechanisms

Im sure, were penicillium discovered just today, there would be ant-vaxxers to it or to live virus vaccines . I hope people smarten up in Oz. US has helped the world develop several of the vaccines, yet we have an entire bunch of southern states that are now underwriting "full opening of their economies without any requirements ).
We too are not free of anti-science idiocy. The NYT will, Im sure publish a series on their "Science Tuesday" issues on a coming new spike in Texas.

Builder

Reply Thu 4 Mar, 2021 10:10 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
playing Russian Roulette seems to be what you espouse eh?

I had the virus in March 2020, just before our first "lockdown". Late-stage covid symptoms are finally abating.

You must have missed this article on India's "by necessity" natural herd immunity "response" to the virus, and why masking up, and keeping your kids in cotton wool isn't a good idea at all.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-india-54730290

As for your rant about "anti vaxxers", the new descriptors are fanatics and skeptics. I'm going with the skeptics. So many holes in the rhetoric, and so much desperation in the dialogue, that many people are doubting the whole narrative, particularly now that the "flu" is totally gone, and the usual numbers of CVD deaths aren't being reported for the US of A.

And you call yourself educated?
Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 12:08 am
Quote:
The F.B.I. said on Thursday that it had arrested a former State Department aide on charges related to the Jan. 6 attack on the Capitol, including unlawful entry, violent and disorderly conduct, obstructing Congress and law enforcement, and assaulting an officer with a dangerous weapon.

The former midlevel aide, Federico G. Klein, who federal investigators said in court documents was seen in videos of the riot resisting officers and assaulting them with a stolen riot shield, is the first member of the Trump administration to face criminal charges in connection with the storming of the Capitol by a pro-Trump mob.

He worked on Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and began working at the State Department just days after Mr. Trump’s inauguration in January 2017, according to a financial disclosure form he filed as an executive branch employee.
NYT

Politico: Trump appointee arrested in connection with Capitol riot

FBI's court document (pdf)
Builder

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 12:14 am
@Walter Hinteler,
I'm still of the opine that the dems actually wanted it all to happen, Walter.

By KYLE CHENEY and ANDREW DESIDERIO

03/03/2021 10:27 AM EST

Updated: 03/03/2021 04:45 PM EST

Three hours and 19 minutes, while a riot raged at the Capitol.

That’s how long the commanding general of the D.C. National Guard says elapsed between then-Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund’s “frantic” plea for help quelling a violent mob and the ultimate approval of military aid by the Pentagon. The discrepancy between his estimate and the Pentagon's conflicting testimony is now at the heart of lawmakers’ investigation into the security lapses that prolonged the siege on Congress on Jan. 6.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/03/03/dc-national-guard-chief-capitol-attack-473266
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 03:47 am
@Builder,
boy, you buy the whole story dont you??

You're experience with covid should NOT serve as example for others to follow. I know several people who've died from the infection as well as several suffering post covid symptomology that has caused long term effects.

Ill listen to med science not some Ozian wag on a chat board whose trying to sound profound.

farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 03:58 am
@farmerman,
science learns more and more about the epidemiology of covids in general and have found interesting relationships of higher immunity in lethality with a statistical correlation to latitudes to +/- 25 degrees N and S equatorial latitudes. There was always an interest in research re: the levels of melanin in populations (Vit D?).

I live in the latitudinal zones where covid-19 is most virulent
Builder

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 04:10 am
@farmerman,
Quote:
I live in the latitudinal zones where covid-19 is most virulent

Summer is coming. Be patient. And be assured that the "masses of deaths" are the usual fare from CVD and influenza.

You just weren't made aware of them before.
farmerman

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 04:14 am
@Builder,
yeh, I dont read Rune stones
0 Replies

hightor

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 05:24 am
Quote:
And be assured that the "masses of deaths" are the usual fare from CVD and influenza.

Right, and be assured that either the health professionals don't know the difference between CVD, influenza, and covid-19, or there's a wide-ranging conspiracy to inflate covid numbers — most likely connected to George Soros, the antifa tendency, and an international ring of pedophiles.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 09:11 am
@hightor,
and, because that's probably exactly what builder does in fact believe, hightor is making fun of such stupidity, builder, the pros do know what they're taliking about, and anyone who thinks there is such a conspiracy is an idiot.. which are you, builder.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 10:22 am
@hightor,
It can't be a coincidence that almost all forensic doctors, virologists, physicians in general, like to eat pizza.
Klinek

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 01:26 pm
@Walter Hinteler,
I'd argue that it would be naive to make a case that most supporters of Biden happen to be progressives like AOC and her ilk. To my knowledge, Biden is said to have boggled at some madcap policy recommendations championed by AOC, according to The Economist, which has been a staunch supporter of Biden-it also subscribes to the idea that Biden has to find a way to peg back Trumpism.

Personally, I'm also leery of progressives and their real intentions, particularly some black crackpots keen on taking up the cudgels for black activism. By which I mean they just want to replace White America with Black America. President Biden for this matter woud do well to be on his toes; it would be wrong to let such nutters call the shots in his administration, even that means President Biden may have to cope with ferocious street protests once such far-left groups let rip.
Below viewing threshold (view)
longjon

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 02:04 pm
@Klinek,
Very interesting report by Tucker Carlson last night on the news that showed that in most places where blacks are only a small percentage of the population, they commit the vast majority of violent crimes. The leftist media never reports on this because it would deflate their fallacious narrative of the need for black activism instead of black morality, family values, and for blacks to take on personal responsibility for their behaviors and change for the better.
engineer

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 02:14 pm
@longjon,
Sorry, per Fox news "report by Tucker Carlson" is not equal to "news".
longjon

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 02:32 pm
@engineer,
right... and I suppose you believe ABC news and CNN are "credible journalists".
InfraBlue

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 03:17 pm
@longjon,
You think Carlson is a journalist?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 04:14 pm
@longjon,
well, yes, because they are.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Fri 5 Mar, 2021 08:33 pm
Former Congresswoman Tulsi Gabbard talks about the reality of the situation in Syria, after Biden's "unconstitutional" air strikes last week.

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)