Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 12:33 am
@blatham,
Agree with all points except with the lack of mentioning half as much for Democrats and their media outlets!

If you have formed somehow the idea there is any vague glimpse of independent news in USA you've been lied to big time!
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 01:38 am
@Albuquerque,
You're right, Putin can do no wrong, it's all everybody else's fault.

Were your family similarly supportive of Hitler during WW2?

Portugal quite courageously stayed out of WW2 and left the fighting to everyone else.

Sneering is all they're good for.
Albuquerque

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 03:12 am
@izzythepush,
Really Izzy?
Did I praised Putin?
Do you think I like the man?
That what you gather from my ramblings?

By the way my German side of family KREISELER (the violin German composer) run from Berlin in WWII to Portugal!

Can't you see that my point has nothing to do with the man being a monster but with Geo Politics alone?

I rather make believe I didn't hear you on Portugal...
izzythepush

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 03:29 am
@Albuquerque,
I think you love him intensely.

Ever since he invaded your criticism of NATO and mitigation of Putin has been non stop.

That's why you're cosying up to Trump supporters, Quisling.

You may think you're being even handed but you're not smart enough to carry it off.

It's clear what you are.

QUISLING.

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 03:38 am
@izzythepush,
I don't give a **** what Republicans think about the matter. I thought on the matter!
Unlike you I don't do synchronicity nor align with every single statement of my "tribe"! I think!
You clearly don't!
0 Replies

Albuquerque

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 03:47 am
@izzythepush,
As for my "smartness" dumb as I am Homo Sapiens monkey n all, I've thought of things in my life that you and your Multiverse genealogy wouldn't come up in a billion years!
Your epistemic ignorance on what I've thought in the past 40 years won't change the FACT that I've thought about it. That Nature knows it is good enough for me snail! I didn't chose it either so there is no merit about it...
izzythepush

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 04:03 am
@Albuquerque,
Now you're sounding unhinged.

Is that the Purin playbook? Push the Kremlin narrative until challenged and then start frothing at the mouth and banging on about the ******* multiverse.

It ain't working Quisling.
Albuquerque

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 04:07 am
@izzythepush,
...oooh you poor thing!
You sound like a toddler! I cannot even get mad at you!
So emotional, you have to be a jolly good fellow with a golden heart and to much enthusiasm!
Quick and judgemental on the trigger, you must read minds by now!
izzythepush

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 04:20 am
@Albuquerque,
Better than sounding like a Nazi, Quisling.
Albuquerque

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 04:27 am
@izzythepush,
ufff...I gave you already to much time you go on ignore for lack of patience not empasthy...honestly be happy!
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 05:02 am
Oh, great. Another self-absorbed clown troll to monopolize the threads and shut everything down.

We must be living right, to get so lucky and have another one so soon after getting rid of one.
hightor

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 06:50 am
@blatham,
sobering....
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 08:23 am
@BillW,
Difficult to get an accurate understand of this, isn't it?
blatham

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 08:27 am
@snood,
It didn't take more than five minutes for me to put him on ignore.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 08:31 am
Remembering how a couple of folks here pushing the 'Bernie Sanders is the only true democrat' story were also fans of Tulsi Gabbard...

Quote:
The Hawaiian whose lasting contribution to the 2020 Democratic presidential primary was to serve as a heat-seeking missile against Kamala Harris’ campaign is no longer in Congress. What’s she been up to? Very normal Democratic politician stuff. Like constantly going on Tucker Carlson’s Fox News show to deliver Russian talking points and, now, serving as the keynote speaker at CPAC’s Ronald Reagan dinner. The booking of a Hawaii Democrat confused much of the CPAC crowd. But once she started rolling through the hits, everyone was along for the ride. The “biggest threat to our country,” she said, “is not coming from some foreign country. It is coming from power elite here at home, and their co-conspirators in the mainstream media and the security state, who are working to undermine our freedoms from within.
Slate
BillW

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 08:34 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Difficult to get an accurate understand of this, isn't it?

My thought exactly! I also see another side to it as giving Putin an excuse for his actions?
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 08:36 am
@blatham,
It's not as if anyone on here was fooled.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 09:21 am
I saw yesterday where the World Taekwondo Federation has revoked Putin's honorary 9th dan black belt and International Judo Federation suspended Putin's status as the federation's honorary president and ambassador.
0 Replies

snood

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 09:33 am
@blatham,
blatham wrote:

Remembering how a couple of folks here pushing the 'Bernie Sanders is the only true democrat' story were also fans of Tulsi Gabbard...

It’s one of the first things I thought of, when I saw that Gabbard was running her mouth again - how a couple of people on A2K were so full of praise for Gabbard’s “integrity” and how she “spoke truth to power”, and other bullshit like that.

One of those people also called our condemnation of Trump’s whoring himself with Putin part of “the Russia hoax”.

You know what would be new and refreshing? If those people could look at what Trump did, and what Russia is doing, and how Gabbard is a favorite of Fox, and just admit that ****, we were wrong about all of it.

But you know they won’t. They probably can’t even own what they were saying back then.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 1 Mar, 2022 09:49 am
@snood,
Mr Sanders' campaign was six years ago, and a number of us pointed out that we didn't believe her.

Six years of being told that nobody believes her yet she still continued playing lets pretend.

When you're so invested in a lie it's impossible to back down.