Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

Builder

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 12:40 am
@BillW,
Quote:
...supplying girls to Giuliani, Bannon, Epstein and others......... I hear he thinks it is okay because he didn't charge, go figure?

I can't find any links to this claim. Can you supply some?

On the other hand, I can find evidence that Bill Clinton visited Epstein's island 27 times, often "accompanied" by a minor.

source
0 Replies

neptuneblue

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 12:52 am
Lies and disinformation serve no purpose besides confusion and psychosis.

Which category are you trying to prove you fit in to?
longjon

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 01:08 am
@neptuneblue,
Quote:
Lies and disinformation serve no purpose besides confusion and psychosis.

You mean like the proven Russia hoax?
Builder

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 01:23 am
@longjon,
Quote:
You mean like the proven Russia hoax?

They're still clinging to the 3 million extra votes from California, so what can you expect?
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 02:18 am
you guys have really perverted imaginations. "Proven"? bullshit.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 02:21 am
@longjon,
you mean like the propen russian meddling in the 2016 election? What do you have against our intelligence agencies?
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 02:23 am
@Builder,
the votes from california are because CA has the same aggregate population as the total pop. of 22 other states, so yeah, they got a lot of democratic voters because there are a lot of californians, qed. duh.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 03:31 am
@MontereyJack,
Actually, you need to grow some imagination, to deal with how these servers operate.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 06:27 am
@MontereyJack,
The voters will explain it all to you on election night.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 06:28 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong. Progressives are the ones who are going around lynching innocent people. Amy Cooper is the victim of the lynching.

The fact that a white person will be lynched for calling the police when a minority threatens them is why white people have the right to 3S minorities who threaten them.
snood

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 06:39 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

The voters will explain it all to you on election night.

Keep hope alive
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 06:45 am
@snood,
The voters will explain it to you as well.
Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 07:46 am
This discussion is derailing, so in an effort to put things back on track:

Biden to announce ‘historic partnership’: Merck will help make Johnson & Johnson coronavirus vaccine, officials say

Quote:
President Biden will announce Tuesday that pharmaceutical giant Merck & Co. will help make Johnson & Johnson’s single-shot coronavirus vaccine — an unusual pact between fierce competitors that could sharply boost the supply of the newly authorized vaccine, according to senior administration officials.

The officials, who spoke on the condition of anonymity to discuss a matter that has not been announced, said they began scouring the country for additional manufacturing capacity after they realized in the first days of the administration that Johnson & Johnson had fallen behind in vaccine production. They soon sought to broker a deal with Merck, one of the world’s largest vaccine makers, which had tried and failed to develop its own coronavirus vaccine.
-----
The FDA on Saturday authorized the Johnson & Johnson vaccine for use in those 18 and older. The company said it would immediately ship nearly 4 million doses in the United States, and a total of 20 million by the end of March, which is 17 million less than expected under its government contract. Its current schedule calls for a recovery from those delays, with the company saying it is on track to deliver 100 million doses by the end of June. A top company executive told Congress last week that it has a goal of manufacturing 1 billion doses worldwide by year’s end.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/03/02/merck-johnson-and-johnson-covid-vaccine-partnership/

Also, I would like to see more users to provide links and articles to support their statements, so that they are not immediately dismissed.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 08:13 am
@Builder,
I agre it's all purely their imagination..
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 08:15 am
@oralloy,
they've agreed with me, not you. that's not likely to change.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 08:16 am
@oralloy,
tell that to the NY cops and the city of New York. She was the one charged for her behavior, but then you don't respect the law, do you.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 08:17 am
@oralloy,
advocating murder again,, I see. racist horseshit.
oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 08:19 am
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. Self defense isn't murder. White people have every right to protect themselves when black people try to rape and murder them.

The only racists here are progressives who say that it should be OK for black people to rape and murder white people.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 08:22 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
tell that to the NY cops and the city of New York. She was the one charged for her behavior,

So now you admit that progressives lynch white people for calling the police when black people try to rape and murder them.

These progressive lynchings are why white people have the right to 3S minorities who threaten them.

MontereyJack wrote:
but then you don't respect the law, do you.

Not when it is unjust.

The three S's are the way to go in such circumstances.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 2 Mar, 2021 08:25 am
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
they've agreed with me, not you. that's not likely to change.

Wrong. There have been a number of recent elections where the voters agreed with me. 2016 for example.

It is extremely likely that 2022 will see the voters agreeing with me extensively.
0 Replies