Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2021 01:23 pm
@ManOfTruth,
Except the Critics score for The Rise of Skywalker is at 52%, which is considered Rotten, so it doesn't make sense that Disney would want their grand finale of the Skywalker Saga to have a poor Critics Score.

Also, Rotten Tomatoes is just an aggregator of movie reviews. They don't personally review each film. They just collect reviews from all professional critics. And their system is very binary; all reviews like "it was okay" and "that was amazing!" are weighed equally as Positive. Same with the negative reviews.

And finally, Rotten Tomatoes is owned by Fandango, which is owned by NBCUniversal and Warner Bros, and many of their blockbuster films (DC superhero films, Jurassic Park sequels) got negative Critics Scores.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2021 01:25 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Don't expect that to make any sense.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2021 01:29 pm
@ManOfTruth,
ManOfTruth wrote:
Quote:
You are so popular...one would think they would rush to respond.

That's fine. But then it needs to be noted that the moderators here are censoring my topics for political censorship reasons and only promoting one political opinion.

I've been posting in this forum for about 20 years...and I have never seen any indication that the moderators are censoring particular political opinions. We have many posters who post comment after comment that favor your side of the political equation, MOT.

If your threads are being shut down, it almost certainly is not a result of bias...but rather that you are doing something prohibited.

If you have written to them using the "contact us" system and they have not responded, you are just out of luck. They do not get paid; they are essentially overworked...and apparently Robert has abandoned ship, so he is not going to help you.

Send another request using the "contact us" method. Maybe someone will answer.
snood

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2021 01:35 pm
@ManOfTruth,
ManOfTruth wrote:

Quote:
You are so popular...one would think they would rush to respond.

That's fine. But then it needs to be noted that the moderators here are censoring my topics for political censorship reasons and only promoting one political opinion.

That, or the mods are giving you all the consideration your posts merit.
engineer

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2021 01:48 pm
@snood,
If they are locking the thread, wouldn't that support MOT since no one could refute his claims?
hightor

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2021 02:09 pm
@engineer,
That's a good point. No one wants to see MOT dogpiled by a bunch of liberals merely for expressing his opinion. Locking the thread lets him state his opinion and protects him from having to deal with pesky things like facts and logic. If he really doesn't like them being locked he could always, as a face-saving measure, ask that they simply be deleted.
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2021 03:54 pm
Massive Spreading of disinformation is not an endearing quality.
glitterbag

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2021 04:02 pm
@Ragman,
Perhaps his requests to the mods was not explicit enough. If he just wrote something like "why are you censoring me?" a person might just pass over it assuming it's a mistake. I don't know, sometimes I haven't received an answer, but most of the time I do.
roger

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2021 05:03 pm
@glitterbag,
Maybe he just needs to send more requests. Like, lots more - all saying the same thing.
0 Replies

georgeob1

Reply Tue 12 Oct, 2021 08:38 pm
I haven't visited the site in a long time. Disappointment with the last election results and weariness with the monotone bias evident on the threads were the chief factors.

However the fast-accumulating failures of the Biden Administration in nearly every initiative it has put forward, and the evident increasing public awareness of them have moved me to comment here again. It increasingly appears likely that the mid term elections will bring widespread reversals for Democrats in both Houses of Congress - we're likely to see Republican control of both after it's over.

From national security, to economic policy, management of COVID issues, and the pursuit of it's ill-conceived legislative agenda, the Administration has seen a growing string of failures, and public awareness and reactions, so far repressed by a slavishly supportive media, have begun to coalesce around them. Poll numbers for Biden, Harris, Pelosi and Schumer are all sinking fast, and the results are beginning to show in planned retirements among the Democrat Congressional delegations

Biden's inept and authoritarian management of COVID-related vaccine, school, and social issues has alienated and aroused a growing segment of the public. Meanwhile the increasingly evident lack of scientific or factual consistency in his policies in this area, and at our Southern border, is a glaring testimony to inconsistency and a disregard of obvious facts. One can't enter the US on an international flight without proof of vaccination, while many tens of thousands of apprehended illegal entrants (plus uncounted, unapprehend others) cross our southern border each month without any COVID restrictions, testing or vaccinations. Meanwhile Biden is attempting to usurp powers reserved by the Constitution to the states to coerce people, including those with scientifically confirmed acquired immunity, to get vaccinations they increasingly don't want ( a likely consequence of Biden's ill-conceived and failed attempts at bullying them into it).

Growing failures of economic policies are evident in a sharp slowdown in employment growth, while we are using public funds to pay people not to work, and the number of unfilled available jobs exceeds the total number of unemployed. As a direct result of Biden's actions energy prices in the country are exploding, accelerating an already fast growth in very destructive inflation ( a flat tax on everyone that impacts low wage earners far more than the rich). OPEC recently summarily dismissed Biden's rather abject request that they increase production in a world petroleum market in which we formerly exercised considerable price leverage -- lost as a direct result of his ill conceived actions to limit domestic production and export. Now, to add to the folly, Democrats are pressing their "Infrastructure" legislation which (if passed) will pump trillions of public money into an already inflation-ridden economy. It is truly hard to conceive of a more economically destructive collection of foolish policies.

The sad follies that attended our abject withdrawal from Afghanistan have earned us expressions of contempt from disenchanted allies, and scorn from potential rivals. Biden's lies ("we will stay until everyone of our people is out"), and the ludicrous efforts of the inept Biden appointees in the State and Defense departments to cover their asses, presented a shameful spectacle of incompetence to all observers. Our very bureaucratic CJCS, "General" Miley absurdly claimed the withdrawal was a "logistical success" in the face of the fact that we left a so far uncounted number of American citizens behind and several thousands of Afghans to whom we had promised protection.

Finally it would be very hard to describe the public statements and actions of either President Biden or VP Harris as a positive contribution to national unity and morale. Biden's authoritarian scolding of the American Public (My patience is almost exhausted") over vaccines did more to create resistance than cooperation. That and his efforts to usurp powers reserved to the states in our Constitution to force vaccines on everyone, are a source of growing public resentment. VP Harris is a formerly useful idiot for Democrats: now she has become a positive liability, based on her sustained inaction, evasions and tone deaf and sometimes daffy public statements.

A sad spectacle from the start to the likely bad finish. The American people are the victims.

snood

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2021 12:35 am
James Carville, on a podcast Tuesday:
“Merrick Garland doesn’t know whether to wind his ass or scratch his watch…If he doesn’t get to work soon, we can kiss this democracy goodbye.”
0 Replies

ManOfTruth

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2021 12:43 am
@georgeob1,
Fantastic post georgebob!
0 Replies

ManOfTruth

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2021 12:44 am
American Stasi: Corrupt Biden DOJ and FBI Are Now Arresting Any of the Tens of Thousands of Trump Supporters Who Were Standing HUNDREDS of Yards Away from US Capitol

American Stasi: Corrupt Biden DOJ and FBI Are Now Arresting Any of the Tens of Thousands of Trump Supporters Who Were Standing HUNDREDS of Yards Away from US Capitol

The Revolver News continued its exceptional reporting on the Jan. 6 protests and protests and the FBI’s involvement in planning and running operatives at the US Capitol that day.

As The Gateway Pundit reported last week retired Green Beret Jeremy Brown was arrested in Florida for attending the Jan. 6 protests and standing outside of the US Capitol.

The FBI had attempted to recruit Jeremy Brown as an operative to work the Jan. 6 protests for them.

In their arrest affidavit that American hero Jeremy Brown was arrested only because he was standing outside the US Capitol on January 6th.

The FBI and Biden DOJ even released a new map that shows anyone who was standing near the US Capitol on January 6th can now be arrested.
This is a new maneuver for the Corrupt FBI and DOJ.

They are now arresting anyone who stood within hundreds of feet near the US Capitol.
The Capitol was not marked that day when the protesters arrived and the protesters were NEVER warned that they were in an “illegal space.”

This is the two-tiered US Justice system at its finest.

The Justice Department explained in its peculiar arrest affidavit for Brown, an Army Green Beret veteran and Oath Keeper associate, that anyone who set foot anywhere in a giant swath of land ranging from the Capitol’s West side lawn to its East side promenade is technically guilty of trespassing:

Under ordinary circumstances, these “grounds” are open to the public, not “restricted.” But because law enforcement erected some police barriers and fencing there on January 6—barriers that were all but removed before most of the attendees even arrived at the Capitol—thousands of Trump supporters unknowingly crossed an imaginary Maginot Line.

To give you an idea how large of space this is — Here is a map showing the distance from one side of the restricted area to the other side of the US Capitol restricted area is nearly half a mile.

The Trump protesters had NO IDEA this was restricted space.
There were neither signs nor warnings form officials that it was illegal to be standing nearly a quarter-mile from the US Capitol on the one side.
The FBI and DOJ are making this up as they go.

This video shows the tens of thousands of Americans who marched to the US Capitol that day. This was just a fraction of the million Trump supporters who turned out to hear him speak that day at the Ellipse in Washington DC.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/10/american-stasi-corrupt-biden-doj-fbi-now-arresting-tens-thousands-trump-supporters-standing-hundreds-yards-away-us-capitol/
0 Replies

ManOfTruth

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2021 12:45 am
@glitterbag,
I sent a very concise message simply asking why all my topics were being immediately closed. I was very polite. I know that my message was sent successfully, yet I have received no response whatsoever.
0 Replies

ManOfTruth

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2021 12:46 am
Doctor Says Physicians Are Being "Hunted" For Speaking Out By Press & Medical Boards

Dr Robert Malone, the inventor of mRNA vaccines, says he was branded a “terrorist” by the media in Italy and warns that physicians who speak out are being “hunted via medical boards and the press.”

“I am going to speak bluntly,” tweeted Malone. “Physicians who speak out are being actively hunted via medical boards and the press. They are trying to deligitimize and pick us off one by one. This is not a conspiracy theory – this is a fact. Please wake up. This is happening globally.”

“I was labeled as a ‘terrorist’ in the Italian press when I was in Rome for the International COVID Summit. My crime? Advocating for early treatment of COVID-19 disease. I suggest that merits a bit of meditation,” he added.

Malone is one of many doctors who have been completely persecuted merely for discussing issues relating to COVID treatments and vaccine side-effects.

He has faced fierce opposition for his assertion that children shouldn’t be given COVID-19 vaccines and has also consistently highlighted concerns over links to myocarditis risk.

Those concerns are now being justified by Finland, Denmark and Sweden halting the Moderna jab for for younger males after reports of cardiovascular side effects.

Despite such concerns being regularly voiced by doctors, the Federation of State Medical Boards announced back in July that it would consider pulling medical licenses of doctors who traffic in “misinformation” about COVID.

In another stunning development, Malone’s IP address was blocked by the New England Journal of Medicine so he couldn’t read studies on their website.

The doctor said he was aware of how to get around the IP block, but called the move a “petty act.”

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/doctor-says-physicians-are-being-hunted-speaking-out-press-medical-boards
0 Replies

ManOfTruth

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2021 12:47 am
@engineer,
First of all, the Disney thing is waste of time to address. It was widely documented when those awful leftist movies came out by many people, just search for it. Rotten Tomatoes even went so far as to remove thousands of negative reviews of Cpt. Marvel. It's well known that Disney has a cartel and monopoly, and even pays professional reviewers for positive press, as well as intimidating others into silence. Just do a search for some of the videos that came out talking about this in 2019 when that awful film came out.

But this segways into my larger point nicely. The only way that leftists can ever "win", is by silencing their opponents. And that's simply because leftist ideas are horrible, illogical, and don't work in the real world.

Just look here, "Snood" said:
Quote:
That, or the mods are giving you all the consideration your posts merit.

So according to "Snood", any criticizing of the Biden administration whatsoever is unworthy of consideration. That's what's going on here, and with leftists in general. They're authoritarians who believe that their way is the only way that should be allowed for everyone else.

The right is the exact opposite. They just want freedom and to be left alone, they don't want to impose their will on others.

The left's ideas are terrible, and do not align with reality whatsoever. Just look at the transgender debacle, something that literally flies in the face of both biology and common sense. There are only TWO genders, that's it. That's a scientific fact.

The only way that the left can hold on to power is by covering up all the people who are pointing how bad and evil their ideas are. Just look at what happened with the Hunter Biden laptop. Look at all the conservatives banned from social media. Social media companies banned the SITTING president of the United States for God's sake! Yet the Ayatollah and Louis Farrakhan are allowed to have twitter accounts!

This is how communism works, it's straight out of the communist playbook.

There was study done a number of years ago on group conformity. So they had people asking questions to a group of people and several actors placed within this group would purposely give the wrong answer. It turned out that even though these people in the group knew the answer these (unbeknownst to them) actors were giving was incorrect, they would give the wrong answer as well for the sake of conforming.

But they had groups where one of the actors gave the correct answer, and when they did, the number of people who gave the correct answer went up by 25%.

25%, just because one person spoke up and told the truth.

That's why the left covetously holds onto controlling the narratives being espoused by movies, TV, the colleges, social media, the news outlets, etc.. They desperately cling to controlling the establishment, because they know how weak and evil their ideology is. They know that if enough people speak out they will lose the conformity and compliance of the masses.

Why do think you that the media BOLD FACED lied about what has been happening with the airline walkouts? Because it exposes the Biden administration, and also encourages others to exercise their God given right to civil disobedience.

It really all stems from basic truths about human nature. In any society you will inevitably wind up with more losers than winners. That's just how life works. Life isn't fair. But instead of being inspired by the winners and striving to be more like them, the leftists/communists stew in resentment and envy of the winners. Leftists and communists are just different words to describe losers.

And so these weak, bitter losers silence their opponents. Because they know that their own ideas are awful, and that if enough people were allowed to speak up, they would expose just how awful and evil they are.

It's sort of the same thing as short man syndrome, or people who can't satisfy anyone sexually. These people are just bitter resentful bullies who can't win a fight without cheating or win an election without rigging it.
ManOfTruth

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2021 01:14 am
A steaming dose of reality in Biden's America . Let's go Brandon!

Hannity reveals why 'Let's go Brandon' chants are breaking out nationwide

hightor

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2021 04:05 am
@georgeob1,
Quote:
I haven't visited the site in a long time.

Two months is a "long time"?
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2021 04:29 am
@georgeob1,
georgeob1 wrote:

I haven't visited the site in a long time. Disappointment with the last election results and weariness with the monotone bias evident on the threads were the chief factors.

(snip)

A sad spectacle from the start to the likely bad finish. The American people are the victims.

No matter the deficiencies of this administration, George, it is infinitely better than having had a second Trump administration. If the election were held again today, I would vote for Biden over Trump in a New York minute...and I suspect MOST, if not all, of the others who voted for Biden would do the same thing.

The choice was not "can we obtain a great administration"...but rather, "can we get rid of the worst administration ever in the history of our nation BEFORE we lose our democracy."

Trump was, and still is, an abomination. Talking about the efficacy of the current administration without stressing that point is an absurdity.
MontereyJack

Reply Wed 13 Oct, 2021 06:09 am
@ManOfTruth,
hannity remains a rain wreck posing as a journalist. Just convict rum[ and end this charade.
0 Replies