Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 01:17 pm
@oralloy,
Oh so wrong
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 02:33 pm
@oralloy,
Pure malign imagination. Never any truth. There is no way you cannot know that. Stop the trolling.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 02:38 pm
@oralloy,
Your "facts" exist only in your mind not in reality since they arent real.
oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 02:45 pm
@MontereyJack,
Wrong again. Everything that I've said is completely true.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 02:51 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Pure malign imagination. Never any truth.

Your dislike for reality is quite something.

I'm glad that you can't "disappear" me like progressives used to do to truth-tellers when their hero Stalin was in charge.

MontereyJack wrote:
There is no way you cannot know that.

There is nothing to know about your denial of reality other than the fact that your denial is false.

MontereyJack wrote:
Stop the trolling.

Progressive dislike for reality does not make truth-telling trolling.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 02:59 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Oh so wrong

Nope. You are the only person here who is wrong.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 03:12 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
utter bullshit as usual..

Nope. Everything that I say is always true.

MontereyJack wrote:
I did no such thing.

Yes you did. When you blamed the 9/11 attacks on Saudi Arabia, you lied in support of the 9/11 attackers.

MontereyJack wrote:
You should be ashamed of your lies. But of course aren't.

Progressives always hate the truth, but the truth is not a lie.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 03:19 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
just you, not everyone,

Wrong. I am not Goldberg.

You falsely accuse everyone who disagrees with progressivism's demented ideology, not just me.

MontereyJack wrote:
since you keep making racist posts.

Your false accusations against me are just as goofy as your false accusations against everyone else who rejects progressivism.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 03:22 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
have you gone completely around the bend? you seem to have with this line o scurrilous nonsense

I merely condemn you for what you actually say.

If you do not want to be condemned for spreading lies in support of the 9/11 attackers, then stop doing so.
oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 03:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
truth and you are enemies.

Your inability to point out anything untrue in my posts proves the opposite.
snood

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 03:45 pm
Here ya go guys, let me take over for you for a few posts. Just chill out and kick your feet up. Your endless, pointless argument will be here when you get back…

MJ: You suck, your reasoning sucks, your logic sucks, your words suck - and this has always been the case with you.

O: Wrong. You suck, and everything you said about me - back at you.

MJ: You’re a liar, you’re lying right now, you’re lying about lying, your lies about your lies are lies, the last thing you said was a lie as was everything before that, and the next thing you say.

O: Wrong. You’re the liar. You can’t point out one single lie, and when you do point out a lie, you’re lying.

MJ: No, you.

O: No, you.

MJ: What you said about war (and Trump and Biden and Vietnam and Afghanistan and life and death and evening in- between) was wrong and wrongheaded and wrongly worded, and you suck.

O: You only say I suck because it is you who sucks, and you’re projecting.

MJ: No, you.

O: No, you.

MJ: You suck worse.

O: You sucked first.

MJ: <insert raspberry sound>

O: <insert louder raspberry sound>

There ya go, boys…
Glad to take over for you so you can take a breather anytime.
Peace.
oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 03:47 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
he's not a wannabe dictator like trump,
MontereyJack wrote:
we voted him in and trump out. it's called democracy, a concept apparently unfamiliar to you.

No, it's only the left who is unfamiliar with democracy. Mr. Trump was fairly elected in 2016. That's not dictatorship.

But, the left's wrongful denial of Mr. Trump's legitimacy now makes it ok for Mr. Biden's legitimacy to be denied.

It is going to be particularly important to block Mr. Biden from appointing anyone to the Supreme Court. We need to instead wait for the next Republican president to fill future vacancies on the Supreme Court.
oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 03:58 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
you simply ignore wrongness people have poiinted out. but we remember.

So how come you can't back that up with links to posts where such errors are pointed out?

I never have any trouble providing links to back up my claims. Yet for some reason you always come up empty handed when it comes to backing up your own claims.

MontereyJack wrote:
that's one reason you're a laughingstock.

You do not speak for anyone who is not both a progressive and a traitor.
Rebelofnj

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 04:37 pm
Moving on from the multiple posts saying the same thing over and over again.

Coronavirus death toll in US eclipses 1918 influenza pandemic estimates

Quote:
More than a century ago, the globe was left devastated by a pandemic that has been described by experts as "the deadliest in human history."

The 1918 influenza pandemic killed at least 50 million people worldwide, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, equivalent in proportion to 200 million in today's global population. An estimated 675,000 of those deaths occurred in the United States.
At this point, at least 675,446 Americans have been confirmed to have died since the onset of the coronavirus pandemic, according to data collected by Johns Hopkins University, with thousands of Americans lives still being lost each day.

Surpassing the 1918 death toll is a dismal milestone, but experts suggest there are key differences between both pandemics that must be taken into account, given modern day access to better medical treatments and vaccinations.

https://abcnews.go.com/Health/coronavirus-death-toll-us-eclipses-1918-influenza-pandemic/story?id=80020368

The report does note that the 1918 figures may be significantly lower due to lost records and misdiagnosis; same with the COVID-19 figures for similar reasons. In addition, the 1918 flu was far more deadlier than Covid-19. Still, this is a grim milestone.
oralloy

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 05:06 pm
@Rebelofnj,
The pandemic is Joe Biden's fault so remember to vote for Republicans.
Rebelofnj

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 06:21 pm
@oralloy,
In related news, Democratic NJ Governor Phil Murphy has a 16 point lead over Republican candidate Jack Ciattarelli in the upcoming gubernatorial election. Registered NJ voters have overall liked Murphy's leadership in regards to the Pandemic.

Quote:
According to New Jersey voters, the most important issues facing the state right now are the Covid pandemic (41%), taxes – especially property taxes (32%), along with income (9%), sales (7%), and other (4%) taxes – and the economy and cost of living (15%) along with jobs (7%). When asked whom they trust more to handle these top concerns, voters give Murphy a clear advantage on the pandemic (46% to 21% for Ciattarelli) and a narrower edge on jobs and the economy (35% to 27%). The electorate is evenly divided on trusting either Ciattarelli (30%) or Murphy (29%) more when it comes to taxes.

https://www.monmouth.edu/polling-institute/reports/monmouthpoll_nj_081821/
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 09:50 pm
@oralloy,
fortunately lunacy isn't catching.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 09:52 pm
@oralloy,
false. Yes, do. You're the one that's got the utball crowd sewed up.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 10:08 pm
@oralloy,
we made it very clear in 18 and even clearer in 20 that the e.c. may have foisted trump on us in spite of our vote in 16, we did not support him or want him in office again. we made it very clear in 20 we did not su[poort the go;p either, and so he lkost confress as well as the presidency. and his defeat was so resounding, even worse than 16, so the antidemocratic e.c. couldn
t do anything about it. His packing scotus with right-wing hacks did not go unnoticed., trump justice ain't blind, ir's as corrupt as he is.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 20 Sep, 2021 10:12 pm
@oralloy,
no lies.
0 Replies