Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

goldberg

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2021 06:22 pm
Fauci is a crook. Covid-19 is a man-made virus. CIA should interrogate Fauci and even use waterboarding. He and his foreign friends know something we don't know.
goldberg

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2021 06:26 pm
Biden touts 'national unity' in prerecorded 9/11 message to America

By Kyle Morris | Fox News

"In a video released Friday, President Biden reflected on the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks in America, insisting that "national unity" is America's "greatest strength."

Biden opened the video by discussing his friend Davis, whom Biden said he "grew up with in Delaware."

"On this day, 20 years ago, he and his family had just passed the first year without their youngest of three sons, Teddy, who died in a boating accident at age 15," Biden said as he began to describe one family's horror on that day. "His eldest son, Davis Jr., was just six days into a new job on the 104th floor of the South Tower of the World Trade Center."

Following the attacks, Biden said he and Davis talked "as fathers who know" about the tragedy which resulted in his son's death.

"I was on my way to speak to students at the University of Delaware about what to make of the new world we were in. He told me to tell people, 'Don't be afraid,'" Biden said. "The absolute courage it took after two unimaginable losses is extraordinary."

"To the families of the 2,977 people from more than 90 nations killed on September 11, 2001, in New York City, Arlington, Virginia, and Shanksville, Pennsylvania, and the thousands of more that were injured, America and the world commemorate you and your loved ones," Biden said in the video.

"We honor all those who risked and gave their lives in the minutes, hours, months, and years afterward," Biden added. "The firefighters, the police officers, EMTs and construction workers, and doctors and nurses, faith leaders, service members, veterans, and all of the everyday people who gave their all to rescue, recover, and rebuild.

"But it's so hard, whether it's the first year or the 20th," Biden continued. "Children have grown up without parents, and parents have suffered without children. Husbands and wives have had to find ways forward without their partners in their life with them … No matter how much time has passed, these commemorations bring everything painfully back as if you just got the news a few days ago."

"In the days that followed September 11, 2001, we saw heroism everywhere," Biden stated. "We also saw something all too rare: national unity.

"Unity is what makes us who we are, America at its best," Biden said. "To me, that's the central lesson of September 11th."

In noting unity, Biden said he has also witnessed the "dark side of human nature" over "fear and anger, resentment and violence against Muslim Americans, true and faithful followers of a peaceful religion."
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2021 06:30 pm
It's so sad that President Biden still can't realize that he is actually helping some Muslim terrorists settle down in America. They are going to use it as a base from which to purvey radical Islam thinking. That's what the Nation of Islam did.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2021 06:39 pm
W. E. B. Du Bois also received money from foreign nations, according to The Economist. Some black social activists even begrudge foreign despots their wealth.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2021 07:41 pm
@goldberg,
extreme far right conspiracy theory nutcase thinking. fauci
s jpb os deaing with infectious diseses. It is literally his job to know what
s goikng on with viruses, and since if something is even remotely edible, the chinese will have sevelo[ed a tasty recipe to prepare it, china is ground zero for a new zoonosis to develp due to their cuisine eating anything. viruses reproduce much much faster than we do, from a virus's viewpoint we are just big dumb incubators for them, so coid evoleved to preu oon us, no manmade **** involkved, simply evolution. thank the fods fauci was around to get an early eye on it and try to get our idot failed ex-president to try to take it seriously,not a democratic hozax as Frump thought.
goldberg

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2021 07:53 pm
@MontereyJack,
Fauci once worked with some foreign scientists who even lived in America way back. Gain-of-function does exist, Jack.
MontereyJack

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2021 08:01 pm
@goldberg,
Medicine is international. don't be a dumbass. viruses don't give a **** where you live or what your politics are.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2021 08:01 pm
I'm not making a case that Fauci invented this virus. What I'm trying to say is he knows something we don't know. Yet he doesn't want to tell the public. I'm not a biologist so I'm not qualified to talk about issues related to covid-19’s origins. I just think that it seems to be a man-made virus. Now we have Delta and other variants ravaging our earth. And even some vaccinated people still get Covid-19. It's hard to account for this.

MontereyJack

Reply Fri 10 Sep, 2021 08:15 pm
@goldberg,
as you admit, you know nothing about the biology, the medicine or the epidemiology. in other words, you have no reason to have a credible opinon. fasuci does.
Builder

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 01:13 am
@goldberg,
Fauci couldn't lie straight in bed. Redacted emails tell it all.

The whole scenario smacks of NWO propaganda, and he's neck deep in it.
izzythepush

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 01:17 am
@Builder,
But David Icke is the Son of God and lizard people rule the Earth.

You really are the most delusional idiot on A2K.
Builder

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 01:28 am
@izzythepush,
And the BBC didn't cover up for career paedophile Jimmy Savile for decades.

You still quote them.

I'll add that you've never once quoted where I've agreed with Icke, which means you're as full of **** as the "news" org you're fond of quoting.
hightor

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 02:45 am
@Builder,
Quote:

You still quote them.

Don't you still post Alan Jones videos?
Builder

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 03:08 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Don't you still post Alan Jones videos?

The difference being? Jones is a radio jock on a local radio station. He's also 2GB, meaning Victoria. We're 4KQ. Two states away.
You post from any source you think carries your can.

hightor

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 03:20 am
@Builder,
Quote:
You post from any source you think carries your can.

So why is using the BBC as a source any different? The Savile scandal is ancient history.
Builder

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 03:32 am
@hightor,
Quote:
The Savile scandal is ancient history.

Which carries an assumption of penance and retribution on behalf of the BBC, which, of course, never ******* happened. Hmmmm.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 03:34 am
@Builder,
That’s all you have?

Savile fooled everyone, the Royal Family, Margaret Thatcher, the BBC have done documentaries about him.

The truth has come out, but you still repeat your moronic nonsense about lizards and the illuminati.

Are you trying to buy Savile’s number plate?

I heard you Australians are paying us to 50,000 Aus $ for a chance of being a bit closer to Savile.

His grave in Scarborough was removed, but you lot have no shame. You gave us Rolf Harris after all.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 03:36 am
@hightor,
It’s all Builder has, one tiny nugget of truth amongst the oceans of bullshit he believes. Jimmy Savile fooled the BBC.

That’s it.
Builder

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 03:41 am
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/media/tv-radio/jimmy-savile-report-stuart-hall-bbc-employees-who-knew-about-sexual-predators-a6896246.html

They knew exactly what he was,

You might even be Jimmy, right> ??
izzythepush

Reply Sat 11 Sep, 2021 04:00 am
@Builder,
Those employees who turned a blind eye did so in the 70s.

Savile fooled lots of people but you obsess with the BBC.

You are knowingly repeating the anti Semitic lies of the Nazis.

And you believe moronic **** about lizards ruling the Earth.

The BBC have apologised about Savile , when are you going to apologise for all the lies you have spread.

0 Replies