Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 12:40 pm
@blatham,
blatham wrote:
The reason I mention this is that it speaks precisely to my earlier point about the strategy of chipping away at some previously created and destructive consensus.

You wish. Not one conservative is going to pay the slightest bit of attention to anything that Liz Cheney has to say.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 12:41 pm
@blatham,
in English, what youre really saying is that it takes but one to convince the "anointed" that the king;s clothing is invisible
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 12:47 pm
@oralloy,
The universe is against you. And as usual you e got appeal to the crowd wrong.
snood

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 12:51 pm
@blatham,
Will they televise the hearings? Do you know when they start?
blatham

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 12:58 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
what youre really saying is that it takes but one to convince the "anointed" that the king;s clothing is invisible
I'm not sure who "the anointed" are in your version of the fairy tale but, no, I'm saying that just one definitely won't do the trick.

As to "in English", I'm sure you share with me the deep disappointment that Bob Dylan wasn't trained as an engineer.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 01:00 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
The universe is against you.

Another really goofy thing about progressives is the way they pretend to speak for everyone when they don't.

MontereyJack wrote:
And as usual you've got appeal to the crowd wrong.

Nope. You are the one with the history of getting everything wrong.

I am completely right about appeals to the crowd, just like I am about everything else.
0 Replies

blatham

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 01:01 pm
@snood,
The hearings begin tomorrow. I'm sure they will be televised by more than CSPAN but there, certainly.
0 Replies

MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 01:01 pm
@oralloy,
Some appeals to the crowd work pretty damn well. Doj and the fbi 5 have been appealing to the crowd to identify 1/6 insurrectionist and have gotten hundreds of tips including from family members disgusted with the anti_constitutional thugs.I
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 01:02 pm
@oralloy,
Stop posting bullshit.
oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 01:13 pm
@MontereyJack,
There is a reason why you cannot point out anything untrue in my posts:

You are the only one here who is posting BS.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 01:17 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Doj and the fbi 5 have been appealing to the crowd to identify 1/6 insurrectionist and have gotten hundreds of tips including from family members disgusted with the anti_constitutional thugs.

More evidence (not like any more was needed) that progressives are Stalinists at heart.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 01:37 pm
@oralloy,
Utter. Rubbish. Firstly you have no evdenvcel what the political leanings of the tipsters is. Second
calling staunch Patriots and defenders of the constitutiiinion appalled by a naked right wing fascist attempt to commit a coup stalinists is an abysmal attempt to rewrite history.
oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 02:52 pm
@MontereyJack,
I have plenty of evidence that progressives are Stalinists. Just look at the way they want peaceful protesters to be criminally prosecuted.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 03:28 pm
@oralloy,
That is incredibly stupid. Rtk 60 cups hospitalized. One protestor shot and killed for cause. Rabid white spreads racists and others stopping a constitutionally mandated certification halted, lawmakers running for t from people with nooses threatening to lynch them, threats to lynch the vo because he won't do their unconstitutional demands and a prezheir lives and a prez who urged them on in their attempt to topple the govt and do a putsch to install him illegally for four more years.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 03:32 pm
@MontereyJack,
Nothing peaceful or legal l there. And. As general milley said it was a reichstag moment and that ain't Godwin's law that's genuineness american nazism trump-style.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 03:42 pm
@oralloy,
Just seven months and already the fascistic fright wing is trying frantivallybto try and re weed rite history and pretend that the violence and destru1ct1aion we all saw happening was just peace and love.. it's pretty clear trump is unhinged and a would-be dictator) and those who defend him are immoral greed heads for power.
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 03:49 pm
@oralloy,
If you think that constitutes evidence you would be laughed out of court and censured ed d aand subject to disbarment for frivolous lawsuits if you were a lawyer which thank the gods you clearly are incompetent to ever be.
oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 06:53 pm
@MontereyJack,
Unlikely. Most judges are capable of understanding that when someone expresses an opinion, that is evidence of their views.
oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 06:56 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Nothing peaceful or legal l there.

That is incorrect. Most of the protesters were 100% peaceful and never assaulted anyone.

MontereyJack wrote:
And as general milley said it was a reichstag moment and that ain't Godwin's law that's genuineness american nazism trump-style.

That is incorrect. When accusations of nazism are incorrect, that triggers Godwin's Law.
oralloy

Reply Mon 26 Jul, 2021 06:57 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
Just seven months and already the fascistic right wing is trying frantically to try and rewrite history and pretend that the violence and destruction we all saw happening was just peace and love..

Don't be silly. Most of the protesters were entirely peaceful.

MontereyJack wrote:
it's pretty clear trump is unhinged and a would-be dictator) and those who defend him are immoral greed heads for power.

Everyone can see which party is trying to criminalize peaceful protest.
0 Replies