Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 11:54 am
@MontereyJack,
"Not liking louts who spout childish name-calling instead of making intelligent conversation" is a fairly straightforward concept. It's hardly nonsense.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 12:45 pm
wow Ollie, Short term memory issues, Dissociative disorder, and a sad little superiority complex.
Must be a bitch bein you.

You whine about insults but you wish death upon people and their pets and friends

Id wory about you owning gun, you could hurt yourself or others with your apparent mental problems

0 Replies

snood

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 12:56 pm
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:

snood wrote:
There’s no refuting that.

Actually there is. Your reading comprehension is abysmal.

I wished for a person's pain, not for the pain of their pet.

Re-read. I just said “ her pet died, and you said you hoped it hurt.” I didn’t specify whether you were wishing pain on her, or her pet.

So, you hoped it hurt that someone’s pet died. And in your sick mind, somehow that’s better.

Have you ever lost a longtime animal companion?

I wouldn’t wish that kind of pain on anyone. Not even you.
farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 02:33 pm
@snood,

agree fully, its kinda sick. The saddest thing i he has no idea of how weird he appears on line
snood

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 02:42 pm
@farmerman,
When you think about it though, this whole thing about saying he hopes a pet’s death hurt the owner - it fits with the whole sociopathic thing.
His guy Trump is the same way - has no feeling or care about having a pet. He was quoted one time sneering “Could you see me, having a dog?” Like he’s above it, or something.
farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 02:46 pm
@snood,
yup, sociopathic and somewhat ona track of a life that has never experienced love, regret, loss.
SAD really.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 02:48 pm
@snood,
He has no humanity, he insulted murder victim Meredith Kercher and her grieving family in the most disgusting way.

I can’t see him changing, he seems to take some sort of sick pleasure from being singularly repulsive.
glitterbag

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 02:59 pm
@farmerman,
I think he does realize how odious his remarks are to others. I also think he finds his own remarks odious but gives himself permission to hurl these pathetic impotent hissy fits at people he doesn't like. He doesn't really know why he dislikes some people and that's why his 'insults' are so silly. My guess is he resents being left out, but the only reason people avoid him is because of his sour attitude. Its his own sour attitude that repeals others but oddly he misses the connection and doubles down on the level of mean spirited 'put-downs' because of his irrational need to hurt others. How else can you explain a man so desperate to be unpleasant that he would admit to being happy over another person's loss.

Maybe farmerman is on to something, perhaps it is some sort of dissociative affliction that renders him unable to reign in his inner asshatness. To make it even more pathetic, his inner asshatness is so lame and pedestrian that others laugh at him and that further distresses and dings what's left of his ego. When he runs out of things to say or silly arguments to propose, he just pretends that the other person is too stupid to understand his particular brand of deep intelligence.
snood

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 02:59 pm
@izzythepush,
izzythepush wrote:

He has no humanity, he insulted murder victim Meredith Kercher and her grieving family in the most disgusting way.

I can’t see him changing, he seems to take some sort of sick pleasure from being singularly repulsive.

I don’t know if he takes more sick pleasure in being disgusting, or more sick pleasure in the negative attention he gets for it. Either way, it’s definitely not the behavior of an emotionally healthy individual.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 04:56 pm
@glitterbag,
Quote:
Maybe farmerman is on to something,
or not. when I was teching wed have several students talk to other students about their nascent capabilities as predicted by tests.
i recall several who would meet me in my office and explain how they were "some kinds of a genius" (When it was obvious to th contrary).
My comback was always. "Well maybe you just werent challenged enough"

0 Replies

hingehead

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 05:06 pm
@glitterbag,
Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.
snood

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 05:38 pm
@hingehead,
hingehead wrote:

Cognitive dissonance is a bitch.

Well, he may be mentally unwell, or psychologically and emotionally damaged… He may be a creep who grew up without acquiring basic human empathy; or maybe just one of those people whose only way of deriving pleasure is by hurting someone.

All I know is, when you start talking **** about hoping that the death of someone’s pet caused that someone pain…

A person who could do that is crossing over all lines of decency. A person who could do that is in the DARK.
0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 07:51 pm
CNN's Fareed Zakaria cozies up to WH aide Ron Klain, assures he praised Biden admin during Twitter exchange
By Joseph A. Wulfsohn

"CNN host Fareed Zakaria assured White House chief of staff Ron Klain that he praised the Biden administration after the top aide expressed dissatisfaction to what he thought was a swipe at the president.

On Sunday's installment of "Fareed Zakaria GPS," Zakaria had tough words for the Democratic party in a monologue that tackled Democrat-led governments amid the crime spike in cities across the country, singling out New York for its "disastrous" coronavirus response and California for its exodus of companies that have fled from the business-hostile state.

Zakaria insisted that the American people currently don't trust the Democratic plan of increasing the government's role in order to resolve issues.

"The Democratic Party wants more government now, for many good causes and reasons. But in order to gain the trust of people, it needs to first face up to its failures and work harder to show that it can effectively manage the governments it is already running," Zakaria told viewers. "President Biden is doing that at the federal level. At the local level, New York City would be a good place to start."

CNN shared the monologue on its Twitter page with a single line critical of Democrats, omitting his compliment to President Biden.

That caught the attention of Klain, who is hyper-active on Twitter and frequently retweets glowing coverage of the Biden administration from journalists.

"We've administered 300m COVID shots in 150 days, reducing cases and deaths by 90%. And we've created 2m+ jobs, cut unemployment, put 150m checks in pockets, and reduced poverty. Sounds pretty effective to me," Klain reacted to Zakaria's remarks.

Zakaria calmed Klain down, replying, "The next line in my piece, literally, is ‘Biden is doing that at the federal level,’" and adding a smiley face.

That earned a retweet from the White House official.

Zakaria isn't the only CNN star to suck up to the current White House. "Reliable Sources" host Brian Stelter was widely panned for his sycophantic interview with White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki.

"What does the press get wrong when covering Biden's agenda?" Stelter asked. "When you watch the news, when you read the news, what do you think we get wrong?"

Stelter was mocked as a "bootlicker" on social media. "

0 Replies

goldberg

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 07:59 pm
I bought two books written by Fareed Zakaria years ago, including the The Future of Freedom. Just like other liberal writers, Fareed Zakaria, who worked for Newsweek and Time before joining CNN, gets a bang out of extolling democratic values, say, the right to vote, freedom of association-Tocqueville also mentioned this in his own book featuring American democracy-a free press, the rule of law , judicial independence and most of all, checks and balances, which was originally conceived by Montesquieu. Fareed Zakaria also talks about illiberal democracy in The Future of Freedom, arguing that democratic norms could also retard a nation's economy and even imperil freedom if people refuse to factor in how traditional values and cultural clashes influence the way people think outside America. Samuel Huntington also brought this up when he was still alive. Fareed Zakaria even argues that energy-rich nations would not prefer to embrace democracy since they don't have to fret about being buffeted by energy shortages at home. That might be the reason why Russia is still a recalcitrant player since even Germany needs Nord Stream 2.

I still think that America's political landscape has been changed by the emergence of BLM. You are not even allowed to take aim at BLM movement if you are not a far-left liberal. Far-left liberals are feening for power to boot. To add insult to injury, they simply call you a racist if you mention that all lives matter, not just black people.

Isn't free speech part of democracy? Don't you think America will be Russia soon if you try to bogart Americans into thinking like Putin, who is a fan of totalitarism. And I think America will find itself snookered by collective thinking if progressives seize leadership. Biden is a centrist, mind you.

goldberg

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 08:15 pm
@hingehead,
What about the black man Shadeed who killed a Chinese girl? You won't find his name on CNN since CNN doesn't even take the trouble to cover this crime. Why? Because the killer is black? Because the victim is Chinese? Because CNN simply thinks that the suggestion that everyone is equal even she or he is not American is just a joke?

0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 08:43 pm
Good grief.

I know that you stupid people rely on name-calling, lies, and personal attacks to fill in the hole left by your inability to say anything intelligent, but come on now. You're getting kind of silly.

I'm serious when I keep telling you this: It is perfectly acceptable for you to stay silent and just let the smart people do all the talking. Your inability to say anything intelligent doesn't mean that you need to keep filling up threads with your petty venom.

The above page should make it clear once and for all that it's not ME who diverts page after page of threads to discussing me. You guys do it to yourselves.

And, just as a reminder: My lack of response to any personal attack against me or against anyone else does NOT mean that the personal attack is in any way true, and it should NOT be taken as tacit endorsement or acceptance of that personal attack.
Builder

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 08:48 pm
@oralloy,
It's the dogpile crew. It's really all they seem to be capable of.

oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 08:50 pm
@Builder,
I know. But they have the option of staying silent and letting the smart people talk. Their inability to say anything intelligent doesn't mean they have to fill threads with their petty venom.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 08:51 pm
@goldberg,
goldberg wrote:
To add insult to injury, they simply call you a racist if you mention that all lives matter, not just black people.

Progressives (they do not deserve to be called liberals) falsely accuse everyone of racism. It fills the void left by their inability to make intelligent arguments.
https://cdn.creators.com/201/303818/303818_image.jpg
goldberg

Reply Mon 28 Jun, 2021 08:52 pm
Amanda Knox is not guilty. She didn't kill that British girl. The killer is Rudy Hermann Guede, who moved to Italy from a small country in Africa.

ANOTHER BLACK KILLER.