Monitoring Biden and other Contemporary Events

oralloy

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2021 04:54 pm
https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/05-biden-brain-li-1080-1050x750.jpg
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2021 05:46 pm
@oralloy,
BRANCA garrison and ramirez brain (and anyone dumb enough to believe them}
 https://noplaceforsheep.files.wordpress.com/2015/03/empty-head.gif
oralloy

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2021 06:08 pm
@MontereyJack,
https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/02-big-stick-cdn-1080-1050x750.jpg
MontereyJack

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2021 06:24 pm
@oralloy,
Yep, STUPID.
0 Replies

Builder

Reply Mon 7 Jun, 2021 09:22 pm
@oralloy,
https://comicallyincorrect.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/05-biden-brain-li-1080-1050x750.jpg

I'll pay that one. Accurate and humorous.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 06:56 am
@Builder,
the adjective you're seaching for is stupid.
oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 08:22 am
@MontereyJack,
That would be an inaccurate adjective. Just because facts are inconvenient to progressives does not make facts stupid.

However, here's one that's not so political:
https://cdn.creators.com/210/302605/302605_image.jpg

0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 10:36 am
@RABEL222,
Yeah, I gave up dealing with O, even after taking a break myself. It was pretty clear nothing was going to change.

At the very least, O has no actual power in influencing the gubernatorial election in my state of New Jersey, so I'm not worried about him affecting my life.
oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 11:33 am
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:
Yeah, I gave up dealing with O, even after taking a break myself. It was pretty clear nothing was going to change.

Did you really think you were going to convince me to stop being a good person?

Rebelofnj wrote:
At the very least, O has no actual power in influencing the gubernatorial election in my state of New Jersey, so I'm not worried about him affecting my life.

Why would anyone care about the New Jersey governor's race??
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 12:10 pm
@oralloy,
Everybody thinks they are a good person. Quite a number of them are wrong and self deluding. Know thyself
oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 12:24 pm
@MontereyJack,
I do know myself. I'm awesome.
RABEL222

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 06:24 pm
@oralloy,
You wouldn't admit lying if Jesus himself pointed it out to you. You are incapable of admitting you could be wrong and think dy claiming other posters are lying you might gain some recognition. You do not.
BillW

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 06:29 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:

You wouldn't admit lying if Jesus himself pointed it out to you. You are incapable of admitting you could be wrong and think dy claiming other posters are lying you might gain some recognition. You do not.

This alone makes him so untrustworthy, even somebody on his own team can't put enough trust in him to believe ANYTHING he says!
oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 06:35 pm
@BillW,
Nope. Honorable people trust me all the time.

Dishonorable people know that I'm truthful too. You guys just lie instead of admitting the truth.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 06:39 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
You wouldn't admit lying if Jesus himself pointed it out to you.

Jesus doesn't lie like you do. He says that I have never lied and never will.

RABEL222 wrote:
You are incapable of admitting you could be wrong

Liar. I've always been quick to admit it when I've been wrong.

RABEL222 wrote:
and think by claiming other posters are lying you might gain some recognition. You do not.

No. I think that, by pointing out that you're lying, your lies about me are exposed as falsehoods.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 07:20 pm
I was on Facebook and ran across a list of people with high i q's. Einstein had a 160 i q. 17 points lower than Ollie. How many on this site believe this statement?
Builder

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 07:33 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
I do know myself. I'm awesome.

FIGJAM much?

All I see from you is painful repetition, denial, and a lack of purposeful mission.
oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 10:03 pm
@RABEL222,
RABEL222 wrote:
I was on Facebook and ran across a list of people with high i q's. Einstein had a 160 i q. 17 points lower than Ollie.

You don't even understand what IQ means.

RABEL222 wrote:
How many on this site believe this statement?

There is a reason why smart people consider appeals to the crowd to be logical fallacies.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 8 Jun, 2021 10:04 pm
@Builder,
Builder wrote:
FIGJAM much?

No.

I don't raise the subject of whether I'm pretty awesome. I merely tell the truth when other people raise the subject.

Builder wrote:
All I see from you is painful repetition,

When people raise the same subjects, they get the same replies.

Builder wrote:
denial,

Falsehoods should be denied.

Builder wrote:
and a lack of purposeful mission.

Well in some sense I do mostly see what is posted and reply to whatever is here.

I do have a preference for the Second Amendment as a topic, and also our dropping of the justice bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

If you want to know what's on my mind at the moment, I'm thinking about the problem of NFA-transferable machine guns being owned by urban police departments.

Cities generally prefer to destroy such weapons instead of selling them when they no longer need them. I've been pondering the possibility of state laws forcing the sale of NFA-transferable machine guns into the civilian market when urban entities decide to dispose of them.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 9 Jun, 2021 03:47 pm
https://cdn.creators.com/201/300529/300529_image.jpg