Does she still like me, or is she just teasing

Mon 28 Dec, 2020 03:09 pm
So i got a crush on this girl in my class. She did much more open flirting before, holding my shoulder, sending me an dm first, telling me to get closer to her. Her friend tried to help her telling she liked me aka saying it to me.

But i recently heard she asked her why she was staring at me when she didnt have feelings anymore. She propbaly knows i like her know since i messaged her first 4 times after she stoped the openly flirting. I couldnt do so much with her flirting because i froze all the time.

I catch her staring/glancing at me everyday with this a lingering stare, sometimes she will give the corner of the eye stare. Sometimes she would look away when i catch her. But she did a playful wink when i looked at her walking by, she randomly touches me once in a while like poking my head touching my arm, or the head scratch and sometimes uses the situation to touch me. She wrote she digs me. But she has guy friends she lowkey flirts or what she is doing with, wich makes me overthink. No idea if she is teasing me or what she is doing.

Some days ago she sat next to me (classroom) when i were talking with some friends and i see thats she is looking my way and my friends became silent. So i look in her eyes but she changed her eye direction i think before i turn against. But when i text her she will respond within 5 min but she dosent try to ask questions back?

• Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,214 • Replies: 2
Topic Closed
No top replies

chai2

Mon 28 Dec, 2020 06:25 pm
@JoshHamington,
Ask her out. See what happens

If I were her, I'd have been pretty frustrated/annoyed if I kept throwing all my feminine wiles at you, and you sat like a bump on a log. Do you think that was easy for her?

She's done her work.
Now it's time for you to do something.

chai2

Mon 28 Dec, 2020 06:27 pm
@chai2,
Oh crap. My bad.

You've been mucking about with this since Sept.

Get it together
0 Replies