Is The Male Truly Capable of Brain Activity?

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 07:11 am
Bella Dea wrote:
Laughing
I am just wondering why the person I started this thread for isn't here...

hmmmm, maybe he just didn't get the joke....

the reason why the bloke wot started the thread isnt here cos the girl who is a money groober wot he goes out wiv dont let him out on a toosday anyway cos that is the day he gets his allowance from his dad an they go down the mall to buy her lots of things an that an this if far more important than not spending any money on her at all an such.
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 07:13 am
Rapier like wit Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 07:13 am
yeah like he is taking her to da dollah store now to get her some bling bling jewlery cuz she likes dat stuff and he can really buy her mad stuff cuz they have lots in dat store yo
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 07:37 am
shewolfnm wrote:
cuz they have lots in dat store yo

Laughing This reminded me of some grafitti in D-Town here, well used to be here (tore the building down).

Said: God Bless This Mess and someone added Yo at the end. Laughing Maybe it was funnier to see it. Laughing
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 07:42 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 07:52 am
the reason why the bloke wot started the thread isnt here cos the girl who is a money groober wot he goes out wiv dont let him out on a toosday anyway cos that is the day he gets his allowance from his dad an they go down the mall to buy her lots of things an that an this if far more important than not spending any money on her at all an such.

Laughing Laughing
wait u lft to mony spices betwen th wrdos
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 08:15 am
Idont want anyone to fink wot im illiterateor sum suchfing cos i aint an i got my parents wediing foto to proveit right?
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 08:35 am
U gyz r 2 much!
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 08:55 am
yo
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 08:57 am
dont you yo me

YO
0 Replies

panzade

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 09:00 am
you yo-yo
0 Replies

Gargamel

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:19 am
Who says that sex cannot be intellectually stimulating? You guys must be very stupid. See, my g/f and I use the scientific method in order to acheive maximum satisfaction.

We begin with a hypothesis.

g/f: "Gargamel, I predict that you will 'finish' in approximately 17 seconds."

me: "Can you handle it, babe? Can you handle 17 seconds of heaven? I don't think you can."

g/f: "Um. Yeah, I don't know."

Then I get out the charts and graphs. Sometimes it's a powerpoint demo.

me: "We shall begin with heavy petting, proceed to hand-manipulation of the gential areas. From there we will move to the insertion stage."

You get the picture. And if the picture makes you nauseous, well, then my work here is done.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 10:20 am
Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!
0 Replies

Montana

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:05 am
Laughing
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:29 am
REMEMBER....SAFE SEX AND PROPER FAMILY PLANNING ARE ESSENTIAL.

My wife and I use the "Biscuit tin" as the preferred method of contraception.

The aboninable act itself involves a standing up scenario, with me standing on a biscuit tin, and my better half standing on a milk crate, which is precisely 11.75inches higher, for obvious reasons.

All is fine, and both parties are having a reasonably good time, but when my good lady sees a glint appear in my eye, she kicks the biscuit tin away.

An added bonus with this method is, if the tin is kept well stocked, there is always a tasty snack at hand, once the revoltingness has been accomplished.
0 Replies

Intrepid

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:31 am
So, it's sorta like milk and cookies? Laughing
0 Replies

Lord Ellpus

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:32 am
Yes, but with more texture.
0 Replies

shewolfnm

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:44 am
nimh wrote:
dont you yo me

YO

YO

what'cha gonna do 'bout dat?!!!
0 Replies

CalamityJane

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 11:45 am
Lord Ellpus wrote:
Yes, but with more texture.

yeah, it's full of nuts Laughing
0 Replies

Chai

Reply Tue 12 Jul, 2005 12:06 pm
Lord Ellpus wrote:
REMEMBER....SAFE SEX AND PROPER FAMILY PLANNING ARE ESSENTIAL.

My wife and I use the "Biscuit tin" as the preferred method of contraception.

The aboninable act itself involves a standing up scenario, with me standing on a biscuit tin, and my better half standing on a milk crate, which is precisely 11.75inches higher, for obvious reasons.

All is fine, and both parties are having a reasonably good time, but when my good lady sees a glint appear in my eye, she kicks the biscuit tin away.

An added bonus with this method is, if the tin is kept well stocked, there is always a tasty snack at hand, once the revoltingness has been accomplished.

Wow, you really know how to paint a picture with words. Laughing Laughing

Lord Elpus, I think you should post with the cockney accent ALL the time.

Veddy sexy.
0 Replies