1

Male bisexual and want to date. Very confused

Thu 5 Nov, 2020 06:41 pm
I’ve started exploring my sexuality lately. I had sex with a man and went “all the way and very much enjoyed it. I think I prefer to bottom. I love how it feels physically and how submissive it makes me feel emotionally. The problem is I’m way more attracted to women than men and I think I prefer woman emotionally as well. I really want to date again but I’m just so confused. I could really use some advice.
Topic Closed

Sturgis

4  
Thu 5 Nov, 2020 10:45 pm
@Baninja13,
Date whomever you are comfortable with. Practice safe sex. Be open with them about swinging both ways. Live long and prosper!

In other words you can be yourself, no reason not to.

anissation

-1  
Thu 14 Jan, 2021 04:05 am
@Baninja13,
ithink the reason you prefer women , is that the woman is more calm and zen and sexy , men can be agressive sometimes . But it's not a probleme if you like women , we need this in our worls . so wich you the best