How do I attract other Black users to my threads?

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:40 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Oh the ASMB forums are now defunct? Good.

I only posted one inappropriate photo on NG which got me banned for a year.
Rebelofnj

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:44 pm
@JGoldman10,
I was not naming the ASMB forums for your sake but oh well.

And based on how people (mods and admin included) reacted to your photo on NG, it was pretty horrible. As in, you may have broken a federal law posting that photo. (I never saw it; it was removed).
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:45 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Are you stalking me online? How do you know what sites I was barred from?
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:47 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I was going to delete that photo on NG you were referring but by the time I realized it was inappropriate it was too late.

I posted it in a discussion thread about politics to make a point.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:50 pm
@JGoldman10,
Well, you sent a link to one of your Newgrounds threads via email, for some strange reason.

I am aware of your bans on Yahoo Answers because I notified you that your account was suspended. You then mentioned you were banned at other times.

I told about your banned account in that Q&A site where you forgot you asked thousands of questions in a year. I found it when I noticed you asked the same question here, word for word, and I searched it on Google. I told you this a few times. I sent links to your old questions in private messages.
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:53 pm
@Rebelofnj,
That link I sent you to threads on NG was by accident. I don't know how that get tied to the email I sent you.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:55 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Rebelofnj wrote:

I was not naming the ASMB forums for your sake but oh well.

Whatever - I knew which web forums you were referring to.

What difference does it make if I called the forums out by name? They are now defunct.
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:58 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I don't care if you and/or Snood think I'm an "Uncle Tom" or a "coon" or "supercoon" or "White Id'd Black man" or whatever racist appellations people, including other Blacks, have tried to use to describe me.

Calling me "uppity" as I said is no different Mr. Racist.

I don't care if you and/or Snood think I'm a "manchild" either.

I'm not hung up on culture.

Some people, including other Blacks, have called me a "White boy" too.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 04:01 pm
@JGoldman10,
@Real Music,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I don't care if you and/or Snood think I'm an "Uncle Tom" or a "coon" or "supercoon" or "White Id'd Black man" or whatever racist appellations people, including other Blacks, have tried to use to describe me.

Calling me "uppity" as I said is no different Mr. Racist.

I don't care if you and/or Snood think I'm a "manchild" either.

I'm not hung up on culture.

-FIXED.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 04:03 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I apologized for saying things here that offended people. That was not my intention to offend anyone.

I was serious about what I said.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 04:08 pm
@JGoldman10,
Well, I did find your old ASMB profile (I presume it is yours) through the Internet Archive. The username has the name of a color and a single number. I looked for it outof curiosity.

I couldn't find the threads that had the death threats, but I did find threads on why Ghost in a Shell and Bleach are evil.

I also found a reference of you (by looking up the ASMB username) apparently being banned from G4TV.com
Rebelofnj

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 04:18 pm
@JGoldman10,
If you want, you can look up my username (I have been using the same one for years) on Google and you can find my other profiles. If you find anything that is considered deplorable, let me know.

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 04:27 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Yeah okay.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 04:31 pm
@Rebelofnj,
My main SN on the ASMB was the Old West slang term meaning cattle rustler or thief, or the name of an old Old West film starring James Garner with "-er" on the end. It's a screenname I use often.
Rebelofnj

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 04:36 pm
@JGoldman10,
Yeah, I found that main one and the color# username.

Either way, I found, on many sites, some poor and troubling comments made by the main username. Certain vocabulary, topics, and word choices confirm it was you. Sometimes, the sites mention that the main username was banned.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 04:59 pm
@JGoldman10,
I used mavericker, too!
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 06:07 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Does your friend BIll agree that White Privilege is WRONG?
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 06:12 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I should not have called the ASMB out by name. That was foolish. Why are we talking about them?
Rebelofnj

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 06:30 pm
@JGoldman10,
I brought up the time you made some death threats to an online community, as an example of your aggressive behavior.

Even in the here and now, you get agitated when no one answers your questions in a quick fashion.
bobsal u1553115

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 06:31 pm
@JGoldman10,
Knowing BillW as well as I do, he was as insulted by the question. I don't blame him. I am also insulted by it. I take your special needs into consideration and answered it because I don't think your intention was to insult us, but if you can't determine our attitudes by reading what we post its useless to answer it because you'll keep asking it over and over.