How do I attract other Black users to my threads?

JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 01:22 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Behavior is a choice. People choose to act like lowlifes and thugs or any kind of troublemakers. Yes, some of the people who were victims in police brutality cases are partly to blame for becoming victims. It's not entirely the cops who are to blame for people getting maimed and/or killed.

You can't act like you're trying to inflict bodily harm on a cop and not think a cop isn't going to respond.
JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 01:24 pm
@izzythepush,
My pastor isn't "far right".
0 Replies

izzythepush

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 01:25 pm
@JGoldman10,
You choose to act judgementally, you choose to act contrary to what Jesus said.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 01:31 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Behavior is a choice. People choose to act like lowlifes and thugs or any kind of troublemakers. Yes, some of the people who were victims in police brutality cases are partly to blame for becoming victims. It's not entirely the cops who are to blame for people getting maimed and/or killed.

You can't act like you're trying to inflict bodily harm on a cop and not think a cop isn't going to respond.

LOL with special note of the woman that was killed in bed in her own damn home.

If they would not used deadly force on a white person in a given situation there is no repeat no excuse to used deadly force on a black person.
JGoldman10

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 01:54 pm
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

JGoldman10 wrote:

LOL with special note of the woman that was killed in bed in her own damn home.

they would not used deadly force on a white person in a given situation there is no repeat no excuse to used deadly force on a black person.

I said some of the people were to blame. That woman didn't do anything.

The cops should not be using excessive force on anyone.
BillRM

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 10:40 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
The cops should not be using excessive force on anyone.

The point once more being that the police are many times more likely to used excessive forces up to deathly force on black citizens then on white citizens and that behavior must be stop.
Real Music

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 11:11 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I don't give a crap about being "Black enough".

1. Is that what you think those 8 movies are about?

2. I would say I feel sorry for you, but that would be a lie.

3. The truth is I don't feel sorry for you at all.

4. You are a pathetic little boy who needs to grow up and start acting like an adult.

5. You are immature little baby who is seeking attention the way an infant wants to suck on a baby's milk bottle.

6. You are the saddest excuse for a human being who pretends to be a Christian and tries to convince everyone else the obvious lie about you even being a Christian.

7. You are simply a attention seeking little child with a lost soul.
0 Replies

Real Music

Wed 16 Sep, 2020 11:25 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
"Uppity"? No, I'm a Christian. I don't bear witness with people from American urban slums. I don't like their spirit.

1. Your statement is clearly not the statements of any Christian.

2. If you wish to continue showing the rest of us that you truly are a hateful mean-spirited person, go ahead.

3. You have the right to be the hateful mean-spirited person that you obviously want to be.

Quote:
I don't like wiggas, or other people who try to affect African American culture.

Go ahead and continue being hateful. It is your right.
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 02:55 pm
@BillRM,
An innocent woman got killed by police and you "loled". How is that funny?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 02:58 pm
@Real Music,
I ignore and dislike anyone who think they have to use Black slang or Ebonics or any form of Black English when they talk to me. That's being racist. I tell people, "Speak the Queen's English or shut up/piss off."

I don't like people who race bait or play race cards.
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:02 pm
@Real Music,
I don't care if you and/or Snood think I'm an "Uncle Tom" or a "coon" or "supercoon" or "White Id'd Black man" or whatever racist appellations people, including other Blacks, have tried to use to describe me.

Calling me "uppity" as I said is no different Mr. Racist.

I don't care if you and Snood think I'm a "manchild" either.

I'm not hung up on culture.
izzythepush

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:08 pm
@JGoldman10,
The only person using racist vernacular is you.

What is wrong with you?

It’s like you want to argue and upset people.
Rebelofnj

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:11 pm
@JGoldman10,
Speaking the Queen's English implies you were raised in the United Kingdom and have an English accent when that's not the case at all.
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:16 pm
@Rebelofnj,
So when I say something other people don't like and/or agree with that's makes me the bad guy? I'm the bad guy when I try to tell others about God and about the Bible says? I don't think so.

What "callous behavior on other sites" are you talking about? I honestly don't remember.

I remember people tried to vilify me, partly because I'm a Christian, and partly because they didn't like or agreed with what I said.
They tried to vilify me when I tried telling them about God and the Bible.
I remember getting into arguments and/or fights over this.

You're trying to VILIFY me right now.

The Devil is the accuser of the brethren (Revelation 12:10).

There is no condemnation for those of us who are in Christ Jesus (Romans 8:1).

It is stated in Isaiah 54:17 that no weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue which rises against me in judgment I shall condemn.

I don't receive what you said. I bless you.
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:17 pm
@Rebelofnj,
It is an expression that means "speak English properly" you ignoramus.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:23 pm
@Real Music,
How am I hateful? I don't hate people, it's a sin to hate people. I hate other people's certain behaviors.

I know a White guy who acts like a wigga at a certain chatsite I frequent. He says he's a "friend" but I never asked this clown to be my friend. He's a wind-up merchant. I asked him repeatedly to stop calling me "dawg" but he insists on doing that anyway. He knows I'm a Christian. He says other stupid, sometimes racist things, to wind me up. I usually ignore and block him.

0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:24 pm
@izzythepush,
I'm African American. I can say those things to other African Americans. They know what I am talking about.
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:28 pm
@JGoldman10,
You have been banned from several websites, and all those times was when you were an adult man who was Saved and claimed to be a Christian.

Many times, your Christian faith was not responsible. It was mainly you behaving erratically or responding negatively. Like the whole death threat situation on those now defunct forums. Then there was the time you posted some very inappropriate photos on Newgrounds that got you banned for a year.
JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:30 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Bob, I had a great uncle who was gay. Before he passed he gave his life to Christ and he got delivered from his homosexual lifestyle and repented.

God condemns homosexuality.

My great uncle wouldn't have made it into Heaven if God didn't deliver him from homosexuality.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Thu 17 Sep, 2020 03:37 pm
@snood,
snood wrote:

Just for the record, I don’t believe JGoldman is a Black man.

No one cares what you think the other Mr. Racist. No one asked you.

I've been on a lot of other sites and a number of people didn't believe I was Black or African American when I told them. A lot of them thought I was "a White guy pretending to be Black". Why is that?

It could be because I have a "white guy's swagger" like Bill Bellamy said, because I don't think, act or carry myself like a negative African American stereotype. And because I don't have an "n-word" or slave mentality or a " 'hood", ghetto or project mentality like I told Izzy earlier in this thread.

They had no problem with me telling them I was a Christian. That's far more important than whatever my ethnicity or race is.
0 Replies