How do I attract other Black users to my threads?

bobsal u1553115

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 08:49 pm
@JGoldman10,
Absolutely does. I did not realize it until a few years ago. I put it down as racism pure, but its worse: its white supremacy and I benefited from it. Makes me pissed because I know I am smarter than the average bear. I didn't need a leg up, all I needed was an opportunity. Just like most everybody else.
bobsal u1553115

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 08:51 pm
@JGoldman10,
Why doesn't the Father, in your opinion favor anyone else as he has white folks in the US?
Real Music

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 09:48 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Snood is the only other Black person I know on this site. Do you know him?

That is a strange bizarre thing to say and ask.
Real Music

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 09:52 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
American cops will attack you if you're foolish enough to oppose them.

That is a strange and bizarre thing to say.
0 Replies

Real Music

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 09:58 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
He was drugged up and not thinking straight.

1. Who told you that?
2. And why would you believe such a claim?

Quote:
That's why he resisted arrest.

1. Who told you that?
2. And why would you believe such a claim
Real Music

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 09:59 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I said BLM is a racist, godless, cultist movement that advocated killing White police officers.

I completely DISAGREE with you.
JGoldman10

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 10:00 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
That's ridiculous. You're making a VERY RACIST claim. You're making VERY RACIST generalizations about minorities. The Bible says God is no respector of persons (Acts 10:34).
JGoldman10

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 10:01 pm
@Real Music,
What's bizarre about it? How many other Black people are on this site besides me, you and Snood?
0 Replies

Real Music

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 10:14 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I'm a Christian, more importantly, and an American.

1. Why do you feel the need to tell the rest of us on A2k that you are a Christian
over and over and over and over and over and over and over AGAIN?

2. Could the reason that you continue to tell the rest of us over and over again that you are a Christian be because you are over overcompensating for your own shortcomings.
0 Replies

Real Music

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 10:18 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I'm confused about BLM. Don't a lot of people see them as bad?
No. I do not see BLM as bad.

Quote:
I'm going to start a discussion thread about them.

Or you can post on the already existing BLM threads that other A2k members started.
0 Replies

BillRM

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 10:19 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

That's ridiculous. You're making a VERY RACIST claim. You're making VERY RACIST generalizations about minorities.

So a civil right movement is into rape and murder of whites an only Trump will stop it.

Nonsense on top of nonsense
Real Music

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 10:19 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I don't know too much about BLM.

And why is that?
Real Music

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 10:34 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I don't know what to say about those kids except if they are Christians they should have been praying for their protection and been praying over the officers they were dealing with.

1. Praying will not change the simple fact that George Floyd was murdered in cold blood by the police.

2. Let me make it very clear. I believe that most police officers are good cops.

3. I also believe that the good cops should be commended and appreciated for the good things that they do.

4. That still doesn't change the fact that there are some bad cops out there who do bad things.
0 Replies

Real Music

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 10:37 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
Cops are supposed to serve, treat and protect everyone equally.

Most probably do, but some obviously don't.
0 Replies

Real Music

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 10:41 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:
You really need to watch George Floyd videos again.
There are several that are shot from several angles.
HE NEVER RESISTED.
He never yelled or argued.
And the $10 bill WAS NOT counterfeited.

I agree
0 Replies

Real Music

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 11:12 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
A lot of them are. A lot of these people are troublemakers and a lot of them hate police.

Have you ever listened to American gangsta rap from the '80s and '90s? Rappers like Ice Cube and Ice T, who are both African American, used to rap about killing police.

1. So, you are saying your knowledge of black culture is derived from '80s and '90s rappers.

2. The reason that I recommended those 8 movies for you to see was to show you diversity in black culture.

3. For instance, the movie Soul Food in some ways reminded me of my own family.

4. The movie Drumline brought back fond and fun memories of growing up in a city around a HBCU Historical Black College and University.

5. The Original Kings of Comedy movie brought back a lot of fond memories, especially the music, and the jokes were gut busting funny.

6. Also each of the other remaining movies I had recommended for you to see all had there own qualities.
Real Music

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 11:18 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
A lot of them are. A lot of these people are troublemakers and a lot of them hate police.

Have you ever listened to American gangsta rap from the '80s and '90s? Rappers like Ice Cube and Ice T, who are both African American, used to rap about killing police.

The following was izzythepush response response to your post and I agree with izzythepush:

That music didn’t emerge in a vacuum, it was a response to police brutality.

For all your protestations you seem to be implying that black people are more predisposed to criminality than other races.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 11:20 pm
@JGoldman10,
I made no such claim. I was asking you question because I wanted to be sure what you meant by:
https://able2know.org/topic/552077-12#post-7058617
"What about God's favor? God gives favor to anyone who is a Christian."

The implication being "whites are doing better than blacks because of G*d's favor."

I believe you were referring to:
https://able2know.org/topic/552077-12#post-7058617

"Privilege gets you in the door and listened to. If you're a lox and don't get the job, that's on the lox's head.

I don't know "a guy" so I can't address his problems. I can tell you unless there were probs with hygiene, or dress, or lack of qualification, he at least got in the door and interviewed. Getting in the door is wonderful white privilege. It was usually all I needed to do. If I got the interview, 80% of the time or more - I got the job.

White privilege is the key to the door not the combination to vault for young people. "

"Why doesn't the Father, in your opinion favor anyone else as he has white folks in the US? " is a question to you to clarify your question to me.
0 Replies

bobsal u1553115

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 11:28 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
God is no respector of persons (Acts 10:34).

That's not what Acts 10:34 says, in fact it says just just the opposite: the Father favors everyone.

Acts 10:34 Then Peter began to speak: “I now realize how true it is that God does not show favoritism
0 Replies

Real Music

Tue 15 Sep, 2020 11:36 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
I have tried relating to people from " 'hoods", ghettoes or projects.
A lot of them didn't like me.
I didn't know how to relate to a lot of them.
A lot of them made me feel uncomfortable.

1. That's mighty uppity of you.

2. I grew up in one of those hoods, ghettoes, or projects.

3. After reading the crap you been posting, I don't blame them for not liking you.

4. You are not giving them anything to like.

Quote:
I got along with people who respected me.

1. The things that you have been posting on this thread is a complete disrespect to black people.

2. I am one of those black people who find the things that you have posted on this thread offensive and uppity and wrong.