Poll: What's the weirdest and/or craziest thing you've learned that a celeb did recently?

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 02:53 am
Hi. I'm just curious about this. I learned fairly recently that shortly after Madonna get into an accident and injured herself she posted a pic of herself in which she's topless and is supporting herself with a crutch on social media.

I'm not judging. I think she's crazy. Firstly she's in her 60's. No one wants to see a pic of a half-naked old woman posted on social media, especially if she's being supported with something like a crutch in her pic. I think she needs to lie down and get her rest. Is she that starved for attention that's she's willing to pull a crazy stunt like that? That to me sounds like a cry for help.

I'm a Christian. The woman needs to get Saved.

What's the weirdest and/or craziest thing you've learned that a celebrity did recently?

Please help. Thank you.

nacredambition

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 05:37 am
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2020/07/07/03/30469186-8496599-image-a-23_1594090447268.jpg
Teufel

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 06:04 am
Some years ago now I was quite well acquainted with a journalist who had completed a brief interview with Mr Michael Jackson. The Journo's view was this ....

"Do you know why these people like Michael Jackson are so plain weird and odd? ..... They can afford to be"

Personally, I would agree. That does seem to be the case. The masses are always so desperate to 'fit in', to be 'validated', to be considered 'normal'. Those who are wealthy have no need to fit in.

As for Madonna she has never been keen on keeping her clothes on and age does not change people a great deal. Madge was the Miley Cyrus of her day.

Madonna is known to be a sexual submissive into BDSM and many S&M activities. The coffee table high art book she produced in 1992 and in which she was the central figure/model in, entitled "Sex" ....... Graphically showed her confusion/struggle with being a Catholic, whilst very much enjoying being submissive and abused sexually.

Indeed I think if 'Sex' was published today, with the same pictures of the much younger Madge or indeed if Miley Cyrus had made such a statement in pictures, fully naked whilst enacting being being raped or tied to a cross, to name but two of the depictions held within it ... The uproar and horror of the average Burgher on social media would be so utterly delightful to behold. Laughing

As for your Christian views .... You know where you can stick them I trust, how dare a life loser like yourself presume to judge anyone.

chai2

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 07:31 am
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

I'm not judging. I think she's crazy. Firstly she's in her 60's. No one wants to see a pic of a half-naked old woman posted on social media, especially if she's being supported with something like a crutch in her pic. I think she needs to lie down and get her rest. Is she that starved for attention that's she's willing to pull a crazy stunt like that? That to me sounds like a cry for help.

I'm a Christian. The woman needs to get Saved.

This ^^^

This has to be the most amazing post you have ever made, anytime, anywhere.

What makes it so spectacular is you apparantly have no idea what you just did.

Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 08:33 am
@JGoldman10,
Using "celebrity" as a broad term, there is the recent sex scandal involving well known televangelist Jerry Falwell Jr.

Quote:
Giancarlo Granda says he was 20 when he met Jerry and Becki Falwell while working as a pool attendant at the Fontainebleau Miami Beach hotel in March 2012. Starting that month and continuing into 2018, Granda told Reuters that the relationship involved him having sex with Becki Falwell while Jerry Falwell looked on.

Granda showed Reuters emails, text messages and other evidence that he says demonstrate the sexual nature of his relationship with the couple, who have been married since 1987. “Becki and I developed an intimate relationship and Jerry enjoyed watching from the corner of the room,” Granda said in an interview. Now 29, he described the liaisons as frequent – “multiple times per year” – and said the encounters took place at hotels in Miami and New York, and at the Falwells’ home in Virginia.

https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-falwell-relationship/

Falwell Jr. is reported to have resigned from his position as president of Liberty University (founded by his father).
https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2020/08/24/jerry-falwell-jr-agrees-resign-liberty-university/

Earlier in the month, he took a leave of absence from the school after he posted an inappropriate photo with his wife's assistant.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2020/08/07/liberty-university-jerry-falwell-jr-taking-leave-of-absence/3323429001/

By comparison, Madonna's recent photo is fairly tame.
chai2

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:19 am
@nacredambition,
I don't like those faucets.

I imagine it's so hard to get the water the correct temperature with them.

Also, chandaliers in the bathroom?

Oh well, it's not my money.

I'll bet those towel racks are heated. Nice.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:29 am
@Teufel,
I have freedom of speech. I said I wasn't judging Madonna. I didn't know too much about the woman; going by what you posted about her it's obvious she isn't Saved. I do know she's involved with the Illuminati. I'm praying for her. I am praying for all the Unsaved people in the world.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:37 am
@chai2,
Still being condescending and patronizing.
chai2

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:38 am
@JGoldman10,
I'm not judging.

I think she's crazy. Firstly she's in her 60's. No one wants to see a pic of a half-naked old woman posted on social media, especially if she's being supported with something like a crutch in her pic. I think she needs to lie down and get her rest. Is she that starved for attention that's she's willing to pull a crazy stunt like that? That to me sounds like a cry for help.

You really, really, really don't see this?

Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 09:53 am
@JGoldman10,
Madonna did have a very popular Christian song, "Like A Prayer"
Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 02:01 pm
@Rebelofnj,
...and, Monsieur Goldman can also take comfort (emotional or a large bottle of Southern), knowing Madonna sang against abortion of her fetus/embryo/future child in Papa Don't Preach.

...and who knows whether or not she was or will be saved? Certainly not Goldman, who must give up his incessant judging of others.
...and apparently clicking around on the internet searching for topless women if he wants to be raptured and saved.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 02:50 pm
@Sturgis,
I listened to some of Madonna's songs in my youth. I know about her music and some of the films she was in. She was in her prime back in the '80s and '90s. I think most folks know this.

I'm familiar with "Papa Don't Preach". I remember hearing this song when my family and I were seated in some interior ride in some amusement park when my brother and I were little. I remember my parents talking about this song. My mother was especially critical of the song.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 02:54 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Was Joan Osbourne's "What If God Was One Of Us" a Christian song?
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 02:57 pm
@chai2,
Madonna IS Illuminati-confirmed. Any person who is tied to the Illuminati needs to get Saved. I'm going to pray that everyone who is tied to Illuminati breaks ties to it.

Michael Jackson was in the Illuminati. I think he was killed because he was trying to warn people about it.

izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:01 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Madonna IS Illuminati-confirmed.

What mad bollocks.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:02 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Maybe I shouldn't focus on Miss Madonna's age so much. People I presume still make jokes about Cher's retirement. Cher is an exhibitionist like Madonna.

Cassandra Peterson is still portraying Elvira.
JGoldman10

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:12 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Performing Christian/Gospel songs doesn't make a celeb a Christian.
Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:16 pm
@JGoldman10,
I barely wrote about Madonna or her age.

I mainly wrote about televangelist Jerry Falwell Jr and how he likes to watch his wife have sex with other men. For some reason, you seemed to ignore that part.
izzythepush

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:19 pm
@JGoldman10,
Neither does your vile bigotry.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:25 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I was just making a statement about her age.