Poll: What's the weirdest and/or craziest thing you've learned that a celeb did recently?

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:26 pm
@Rebelofnj,
That's what young people call "cucking". It's sick.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:29 pm
@JGoldman10,
Babbling unendingly that you are 'saved' doesn't mean you are!

Claiming to be a sanctity dressed christian in no way makes you a christian, just a pompous sanctimonious windbag.
A real Christian has no need to scream at every turn that they have been saved! That just ain't in any way Christiany.

The homeless homosexual atheist you prance by regularly, has a better chance of being saved! As does the serial killer. The doctor performing abortions. The camel which never could make it through the eye of a needle. The assorted heathens in your community. They all are more likely to be raptured and saved than you.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:32 pm
@Sturgis,
For some odd reason I find myself thinking about, humming and/or singing Madonna's "Lucky Star". I heard that song in my youth.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:34 pm
@JGoldman10,
Quote:
...what young people call cucking.

The word you are searching for is cuckolding.

(times such as this, it becomes even clearer why you have never put together any creative works)
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:36 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Madonna IS Illuminati-confirmed. Any person who is tied to the Illuminati needs to get Saved. I'm going to pray that everyone who is tied to Illuminati breaks ties to it.

Michael Jackson was in the Illuminati. I think he was killed because he was trying to warn people about it.

How about actually addressing the obvious point I was making?

Hint. It has nothing to do with anyone being saved.
Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:37 pm
@JGoldman10,
Wouldn't Lucky Star be against your beliefs? it tells of someone wishing on stars. Not just stars, lucky stars. Wishing and luck are not values appropriate for a Christian.
0 Replies

Sturgis

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:40 pm
@chai2,
But Chai2, Goldman has told us he's a bible stomping Christian! Aren't they allowed to cast aspersions and judge others and maintain their status of being SAVED?
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:44 pm
@JGoldman10,
It is kind of hard to tell if a song with Christian lyrics is indeed sung by a Christian.

For example, which one of these is a Christian song, written by a Christian?:

Song #1
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother’s womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful

Song #2
Surrounded by Your glory
What will my heart feel
Will I dance for you, Jesus
Or will I stand in your presence

Song #3
Each night I pray to you
Desperate people find faith,
So now I pray to Jesus too
and I say to you
Soon you'll get better

Song #4
Say a prayer for the falling angels
Stem the tide of the rising waters
Toll a bell for the broken hearted
Burn a torch for your sons and daughters
chai2

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:48 pm
@JGoldman10,
JGoldman10 wrote:

Still being condescending and patronizing.

Still being a judgemental non christian.

Ok, since you're going to ignore it. I'll point out the obvious.

"I'm not judging", then you go on to judge pretty much everything about her life, and saying what you feel she should do instead.

That is exactly the definition of judging.

Since you have you have no issued with what you said, and don't think you are judging, allow me to properly respond to you, in your own terms.

I'm not judging. I think you're crazy. Firstly you're in your 40's. No one wants to hear a middle aged man incessantly asking ridiculous questions about the most mundane and simple things, or see posts of a middle aged religious fanatic, especially when he absolutely does not follow the teaching of Jesus, or acts anything like a Christian, using the bible as a crutch. I think you need to get professional help. Are you that starved for attention that you're willing to make a total ass of yourself on a daily bais? That to me sounds like a cry for help.

0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 03:50 pm
@JGoldman10,
If it is sick, then why didn't you say something like praying for the Falwells for their actions, instead of praying for Madonna to be Saved for posting a barely nude photo online?
jespah

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 04:38 pm
@Rebelofnj,
I won't give it away but I only recognize #3.
Rebelofnj

Reply Tue 25 Aug, 2020 06:41 pm
@jespah,
Personally, I like Song #4 despite its obscurity.

I tried to pick songs that are not too well known. JG may have heard of the musician of Song #3 but I highly doubt he heard of the song.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 07:40 am
@JGoldman10,
Michael Jackson isn't dead - Fake death, Just like Elvis.
Want proof?

Have a Lovely day
May your Lord enlighten & Bless you and yours.

Mark
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 07:59 am
@Rebelofnj,
I didn't know Falwell was into that mess until you told me. Sexual perversion of any kind is not of God.
0 Replies

JGoldman10

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 08:01 am
@mark noble,
I witnessed Jackson going into cardiac arrest live on TV. His doctor killed him live on TV. What are you talking about?
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 08:04 am
@Rebelofnj,
Madonna's photo is still inappropriate; her pic is NSFW. A lot of females prostitute themselves online in photos on social media to get attention.

A lot of kids use social media.
mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 08:08 am
@JGoldman10,
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqBiXLh6wMM

Easy for a Master of prosthetics.

This is Michael Jackson, Post Michael Jackson.

Enjoy
Mark
0 Replies

Rebelofnj

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 08:38 am
@JGoldman10,
Usually, any inappropriate photos are flagged as NSFW and are blurred out so that most people don't see the images unless they approve of seeing NSFW images in the account settings.

Also, why use "females" when you can use the proper term "women"?
Rebelofnj

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 08:46 am
@JGoldman10,
Jackson didn't die on live TV. That would imply that cameras were on his person when he did die, like John F Kennedy.

Jackson died in a Los Angeles hospital. His death was announced by doctors outside of the hospital in a conference
JGoldman10

Reply Wed 26 Aug, 2020 08:23 pm
@Rebelofnj,
Because there are underaged girls who prostitute themselves in photos they post on social media.