What activities is most attractive for women to see on dating profile pictures?

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 04:00 pm
I've been told I need photos of myself actually out doing things, because I've only got photos of myself in parks. I struggle to think how I'm going to get photos with mates and doing what? Hiking, drinking beer at a bub, dancing, playing sport... ect. Women, what kinds of activities makes you think a guy is cool when you see photos of him doing stuff?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 714 • Replies: 6
Topic Closed
No top replies

chai2

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 04:06 pm
@AdroDaBest,
Depends on the woman. First lesson in Woman is.....we are all different.

I for one would be completely turned off by seeing someone drinking in a bar.
I don’t want to spend time with anyone who drinks more than the occasional glass of wine with a meal.

Whatever it is you do, post that.

For every pot there’s a lid.
nacredambition

Mon 17 Aug, 2020 09:30 pm
@AdroDaBest,
Pix:

Playing in a park with little children (under no circumstances wear a raincoat)

Sport, an action shot, you surging bare-breasted from a raging torrent, muscles rippling, teeth flashing, swimming costume minimal, slightly askew

Reading a book or quality newspaper (borrow spectacles if need be)

Cooking your go to cuisine, yeah that one

Walking down an expensive street in town, for added panache, flair, verve and elan borrow a hat

Any chance of us editing what your proposed spiel will be?

0 Replies

Teufel

Tue 18 Aug, 2020 02:11 am
@AdroDaBest,
@ chai2 is wholly correct, everyone is different ... The really important basic in adult relationships is that people match as closely as possible in intelligence, education levels and socio economic group. Plus views on family, friends, society, politics, religion etc etc.

As for pictures; what is it you do? If you go hiking and drinking beer, then that is what you post. Then some female who likes hiking and drinking beer may well apply. If however you post a picture of you playing a violin when you are not a violin player; that is the start of issues, obviously. Though it appears this simple fact is one that many people miss where the internet is concerned.

0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 18 Aug, 2020 01:20 pm
@AdroDaBest,
Bass fishing and chewing tobacco.
0 Replies

RABEL222

Tue 18 Aug, 2020 03:38 pm
@chai2,
a glass of beer with my meal would turn you off? Im dissapointed in you chai2 i thought you were more broad minded than that.i learned when I was 17 that a glass of wine was fine. a bottle of wine not so much.
chai2

Tue 18 Aug, 2020 03:39 pm
@RABEL222,
Rolling Eyes
0 Replies