2
   

If Trump loses will conservatives turn into looters and arsonists like liberals did in 2016?

 
 
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2020 10:55 am
@oralloy,
Quote:
I'm pretty sure that I know where the Holy Grail is though.

I'd be interested on where you think the grail is.
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  1  
Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2020 11:15 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Oralloy believes that Jewish people are White, thus Oralloy doesn't think it is OK to kill Jewish people.


Jewish isn't a color, its a religion.
Dr Sliptinschit
 
  1  
Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2020 11:19 am
@coldjoint,
Quote:
I'd be interested on where you think the grail is.


It's buried on Oak Island.
0 Replies
 
coldjoint
 
  0  
Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2020 11:26 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Quote:
Jewish isn't a color, its a religion.

Max has racism on the brain, badly.
0 Replies
 
maxdancona
 
  3  
Reply Sun 16 Aug, 2020 11:30 am
@oralloy,
Read your own posts Oralloy...

I have never seen you once say that a Black death was unacceptable. An unarmed Black person is choked to death over a period of 9 minutes while completely in control of the police -- acceptable to you. An unarmed Black person who is minding his own business is followed by two men armed with shotguns and then gunned down -- acceptable to you.

I have never once seen you take any position that would defend or even accept the humanity of racial minorities (with the one exception of Jewish people). The Japanese face an atomic bomb -- no problem. Middle Eastern families are run out of homes their families lived in for generation -- they deserve no better

It isn't just one thing. It is everything. In every single issue you support White American interests over everything else.

Intelligence includes the ability to see things from more than one perspective. An intelligent person can analyse the facts and can see the cases where the other side has a valid concern or a fair point. Real life isn't the simplistic fantasy world you live in.

Sticking with a predictable absolute ideological world view and willfully denying any facts or perspectives outside of a narrow bubble doesn't take any intelligence. It is the simplest of world views that require the simplest of minds. Just stick with your "absolute truth" and violently deny any facts that question it.
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2020 01:36 am
@oralloy,
oralloy wrote:
The Air Force secretly had control of the ICBMs during the Cold War so they could launch on warning even if the President refused to authorize it.

https://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2013/12/launch-code-for-us-nukes-was-00000000-for-20-years/
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2020 01:37 am
@coldjoint,
coldjoint wrote:
I'd be interested on where you think the grail is.

A pretty good case has been made that this is the real Holy Grail:
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chalice_of_Doña_Urraca

Just the stone bowl of course. The gold and jewels were added later.
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  1  
Reply Mon 17 Aug, 2020 02:33 am
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Read your own posts Oralloy...

Yes. Let's read my posts.

But then I need to move on from your anti-white racism for now and get back to Hiroshima and Nagasaki somewhere else on the internet.


maxdancona wrote:
I have never seen you once say that a Black death was unacceptable. An unarmed Black person is choked to death over a period of 9 minutes while completely in control of the police -- acceptable to you.

Nonsense. I said that it was at least manslaughter and possibly third degree murder for the knee/neck guy (whose name I've not yet bothered to learn).
https://able2know.org/topic/481307-4#post-7021230

What I objected to is charging him with second degree murder (an assessment that you agreed with when I said it).
https://able2know.org/topic/549324-5#post-7027534

And I objected to charging the first-week rookies who spoke out and were overruled by the senior officer (you did not go as far as agreeing they shouldn't be charged, but you did say that this fact should be considered at trial).
https://able2know.org/topic/549324-5#post-7027551


maxdancona wrote:
An unarmed Black person who is minding his own business is followed by two men armed with shotguns and then gunned down -- acceptable to you.

And again nonsense. I said from the beginning that it was manslaughter. I only objected to the murder charges.
https://able2know.org/topic/548125-1#post-7005007

Later when more evidence was released, I agreed that maybe it was murder.
https://able2know.org/topic/131081-469#post-7017658

I only shifted to saying that the killing was justified after the atrocity that you progressives are perpetrating against Amy Cooper.

Clearly if white people are no longer allowed to call the police, then they have every right to take matters into their own hands whenever they feel threatened.


maxdancona wrote:
The Japanese face an atomic bomb -- no problem.

They deserved it!

Especially Nagasaki where we took out those torpedo factories. Very Happy

https://s3.amazonaws.com/NARAprodstorage/lz/microfilm-publications/M1653-JapaneseAirTargetAnal_1942-19_85/M1653_0002/M1653_0002/images/1016.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/NARAprodstorage/lz/microfilm-publications/M1653-JapaneseAirTargetAnal_1942-19_85/M1653_0002/M1653_0002/images/1017.jpg

https://s3.amazonaws.com/NARAprodstorage/lz/microfilm-publications/M1653-JapaneseAirTargetAnal_1942-19_85/M1653_0002/M1653_0002/images/1018.jpg

Pearl Harbor had been thought immune to air-dropped torpedoes because the harbor was so shallow that they would embed in the mud. Aside from Tokyo Bay, Pearl Harbor was the only place in the world with such natural defenses against air-dropped torpedoes. Japan had to develop special torpedo technology designed just for Pearl Harbor in order to attack us. The Mitsubishi Urakami Ordnance Plant is the place that designed and built those torpedoes.

Here's a picture of the Mitsubishi Urakami Ordnance Plant after the A-bomb:
https://web.archive.org/web/20080917202627if_/cfo.doe.gov/me70/manhattan/images/NagasakiMitsubishiLarge.jpg

maxdancona wrote:
Middle Eastern families are run out of homes their families lived in for generation -- they deserve no better

The Palestinians were given every opportunity to accept a two-state solution based on 1967 borders.

It's their own fault that they refused to make peace.


maxdancona wrote:
It isn't just one thing. It is everything. In every single issue you support White American interests over everything else.

I support justice and fairness.

That you are against justice and fairness is not the fault of those of us who do side with justice and fairness.


maxdancona wrote:
Intelligence includes the ability to see things from more than one perspective. An intelligent person can analyse the facts and can see the cases where the other side has a valid concern or a fair point.

When the other side is wrong, they are wrong.

Your desire to pretend that people who are wrong are not actually wrong is pretty silly.


maxdancona wrote:
Real life isn't the simplistic fantasy world you live in.

You are the person who lives in a fantasy world, not me.


maxdancona wrote:
Sticking with a predictable absolute ideological world view and willfully denying any facts or perspectives outside of a narrow bubble doesn't take any intelligence. It is the simplest of world views that require the simplest of minds. Just stick with your "absolute truth" and violently deny any facts that question it.

You are the only person here who is behaving this way.

Well, your denials of reality are not violent. But it is you who is denying reality.
0 Replies
 
 

Related Topics

2016 moving to #1 spot - Discussion by gungasnake
Black Lives Matter - Discussion by TheCobbler
Racism? - Question by The UPS Man
Is 'colored people' offensive? - Question by SMickey
Obama’s Black Skin Privilege - Discussion by coldjoint
Obama, a Joke - Discussion by coldjoint
The Day Ferguson Cops Were Caught in a Bloody Lie - Discussion by bobsal u1553115
The ECHR and muslims - Discussion by Arend
Atlanta Race Riot 1906 - Discussion by kobereal24
Quote of the Day - Discussion by Tabludama
 
Copyright © 2021 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 10/21/2021 at 06:56:08