If Trump loses will conservatives turn into looters and arsonists like liberals did in 2016?

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 03:49 pm
As we all know conservatives are intelligent and well-behaved people, unlike liberals.

maxdancona

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 03:59 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

As we all know conservatives are intelligent and well-behaved people, unlike liberals.

That's good to know. That means I can vote for Biden/Harris without any worry.
Dr Sliptinschit

Fri 14 Aug, 2020 04:14 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
That's good to know. That means I can vote for Biden/Harris without any worry.

That's right, conservatives have evolved into humans unlike liberals.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 03:26 am
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:
If Trump loses will conservatives turn into looters and arsonists like liberals did in 2016?

No. But it would be good to set up a range of independent councils to persecute the Biden Administration, to bog them down in prosecutions so they can't get anything done, and to try to destroy as many lives as possible.

I had a nice thread almost ready to start last week proposing that, if Biden wins, we strip the presidency of control over the nation's nuclear weapons. There is actual precedent for that sort of thing. The Air Force secretly had control of the ICBMs during the Cold War so they could launch on warning even if the President refused to authorize it.

But then my browser crashed and I lost all my work. I'm too busy with dealing with Hiroshima/Nagasaki hysteria on other sites right now to recreate the post. Maybe when all the temper tantrums die down. It's the 75th anniversary of the bombings though, so all the freaks and scumbags are really worked up into a tizzy. It may be a little while before they settle down.

One thing that's always been unique about a2k is that our wacky leftists tend to understand that the A-bombings were actually moral and just. So there's not really much of a tantrum here during A-bombing week.
maxdancona

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 08:31 am
Killing brown-skinned people is always moral (whether it is a police officer choking a Black man to death, or death of hundreds of thousands of Japanese people from an atomic bomb).
maxdancona

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 08:34 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Killing White people is always immoral... however I want to point out a very interesting difference between Oralloy and Dr. Slipt. They are both conservatives, but I believe that they have a significant difference in this one issue.

Oralloy believes that Jewish people are White, thus Oralloy doesn't think it is OK to kill Jewish people. I don't think Dr. Slipt includes Jewish people as White in the same way.
Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 09:09 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Killing brown-skinned people is always moral (whether it is a police officer choking a Black man to death, or death of hundreds of thousands of Japanese people from an atomic bomb).

Sometimes killing people is needed to keep the peace.
Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 09:12 am
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Oralloy believes that Jewish people are White, thus Oralloy doesn't think it is OK to kill Jewish people. I don't think Dr. Slipt includes Jewish people as White in the same way.

How did you come up with that?
maxdancona

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 09:39 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I may be wrong about this... but you can answer for me now.

Do you believe that the Nazis killed millions of Jews in concentration camps, along with homosexuals and other ethnic minorities, during the Holocaust?

There are different branches within conservatism... all of them are based on how "White" is defined.
Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 02:31 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
There are different branches within conservatism... all of them are based on how "White" is defined.

How did you come up with that bull ****?
maxdancona

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 04:42 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I am very curious Dr. Slipt...

Do you believe that millions of Jews, homosexuals and other ethnic minorities were killed in concentration camps during the Holocaust?

I would like you to answer this.
Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 04:47 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
I am very curious Dr. Slipt...

Do you believe that millions of Jews, homosexuals and other ethnic minorities were killed in concentration camps during the Holocaust?

I would like you to answer this.

Yes.
maxdancona

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 05:02 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
I will be honest... I am a little disappointed. I thought you were a little more rabid than you are.

Now you seem like just a slightly sillier version of Oralloy.

Dr Sliptinschit

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 05:43 pm
@maxdancona,
Conservative Republicans cant be rabid.
maxdancona

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 06:24 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Conservative Republicans cant be rabid.

Sure they can. If a diseased animal bites a Conservative Republican, there is no reason this conservative wouldn't get infected with the rabies virus. This disease would make most people violent, paranoid and irrational.

Sure-- with a Conservative Republican, you might not notice. Maybe that is your point.
coldjoint

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 06:27 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
This disease would make most people violent, paranoid and irrational.

Communism?
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 11:53 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

Don't be silly. It has nothing to do with skin color, and everything to do with the fact that the people in question are murdering and raping people and need to be stopped.
0 Replies

oralloy

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 11:54 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:
Killing White people is always immoral...

Don't be silly. It has nothing to do with skin color, and everything to do with the fact that the people in question are innocently minding their own business and not harming anyone.

maxdancona wrote:
Oralloy believes that Jewish people are White, thus Oralloy doesn't think it is OK to kill Jewish people.

Your delusional nonsense has nothing to do with me or my beliefs.

I know for a fact that there are black Jews. They even claim to have the Ark of the Covenant.

I'm not sure I believe them, but on the other hand, I don't have knowledge as to the ultimate fate of the Ark, so who knows.

I'm pretty sure that I know where the Holy Grail is though.
oralloy

Sat 15 Aug, 2020 11:56 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:
Sometimes killing people is needed to keep the peace.

The A-bombs were an excellent way of teaching Japan that their behavior was unacceptable.
coldjoint

Sun 16 Aug, 2020 10:53 am
@oralloy,
Quote:

The A-bombs were an excellent way of teaching Japan that their behavior was unacceptable.

The A-bomb saved 100,000 American lives, or more. Plus the lives of any other allies who would have sent troops for an invasion.
0 Replies