The ethical thing to do.

dyslexia

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:34 pm
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:41 pm
Lash and McG
Lash and McG, it's amazing how facile you both are in twisting our words to claim we support terrorists and apologize for them. You should be ashamed of yourselves for such dishonesty. I have watched your tactics for a long time and never challenged you. But both of you crossed the line this time and I cannot remain silent.

You have said I support the terrorists and that I hate America. That is a damn lie and you know it. If that insult was from someone with the ability to think rationally, I would be insulted.

I understand that you are angry about the London attacks but that is no excuse for taking it out on A2Kers in the vile and bellicose manner of your posts.

Again, shame, shame!

BBB
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:47 pm
Why do you object to someone bashing terrorists?
0 Replies

dyslexia

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:48 pm
damn, I hope I don't have any more opinions (at least in the near future) I may get another cross burning in my yard. Well, you have to excuse me now, I have some work to do destroying america (it's not such a small country afterall)
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:48 pm
Even before the first Gulf War, I often heard racists using the term "towel head". The meaning hasn't changed just because there are terrorists.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:51 pm
Re: Lash and McG
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Lash and McG, it's amazing how facile you both are in twisting our words to claim we support terrorists and apologize for them. You should be ashamed of yourselves for such dishonesty. I have watched your tactics for a long time and never challenged you. But both of you crossed the line this time and I cannot remain silent.

You have said I support the terrorists and that I hate America. That is a damn lie and you know it. If that insult was from someone with the ability to think rationally, I would be insulted.

I understand that you are angry about the London attacks but that is no excuse for taking it out on A2Kers in the vile and bellicose manner of your posts.

Again, shame, shame!

BBB

You asked me to guess why you couldn't make even a single post complaining about, yelling about, telling off the terrorists without including any derision about the US. I made a guess. I think it was pretty close to they mark though.

Perhaps you don't really hate America. It's really tough to tell from your contributions to A2K though. Seems like every post is insulting the President, the Republicans holding office or some American conservative issue.

Never have I seen a post saying what a jerk Osama is. Never have I seen a complaint about the terrorists killing the future for Iraq. Never have I seen you utter any disgust at what Islamic fundamentalism is doing to the middle east except that "what should we expect? The US is behind it!"
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:52 pm
Responding to kicky's ridiculous story above--

I didn't say that.

Who decided the term towelhead couldn't be used?

I didn't get a vote.

Meanwhile, if a rapist has his way with a little girl and leaves her broken and dying, and I call him a towelhead, why would kicky expend so much energy condemning me?
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:55 pm
Because you degrade an entire population by calling one bastard a towelhead.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:55 pm
kickycan wrote:
If a bunch of black guys from some gang killed a bunch of people in a driveby, and Lash said, "those niggers should all be shot," would that be okay, also, because you're really just talking about specific niggers?

Do you see what I'm saying at all, or are you still going to defend her stupid, ignorant, racist comments?

You accused me of being a racist. You can't back it up so you change the subject.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:58 pm
McG
Mcg, I thought you were smart enough (even if misguided) to continue to through verbal garbage all over yourself for everyone to read.

The problem appears to be your extreme chauvanism toward the Republican Party and right wing conservatism that you care more about sustaining their power than you do in improving the general welfare of your country and certainly to the detriment of American security in an uncertain world. That's a very dangerous, narrow advocacy.

BBB
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:58 pm
McGentrix wrote:
kickycan wrote:
If a bunch of black guys from some gang killed a bunch of people in a driveby, and Lash said, "those niggers should all be shot," would that be okay, also, because you're really just talking about specific niggers?

Do you see what I'm saying at all, or are you still going to defend her stupid, ignorant, racist comments?

You accused me of being a racist. You can't back it up so you change the subject.

I accused you of being a racist because you defended Lash, saying that she wasn't being a racist, when it is plain to see that she was. Therefore I assumed that you approved of the term "towelheads", which makes you a racist in my book.

Now can you answer my question?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 06:00 pm
If I were a racist, I'd have a negative opinion about a race.

That is the fatal flaw in your contortions.
0 Replies

dlowan

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 06:03 pm
Hmmm - towel heads and ridiculous accustaions of living in the stone age. Hmmmmm - but NOT racist, of course. Yeah.
0 Replies

BumbleBeeBoogie

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 06:06 pm
Littlek
littlek wrote:
Because you degrade an entire population by calling one bastard a towelhead.

Littlek, Lash's worst offense is not using the slur of towelhead, which surprised me that she would openly use it. What really shocked and disappointed me were the other comments in her post where she slurred an entire race (as you state), an entire area of the world, and an entire religion.

Lash's apology is owed to the millions of Muslims who deplore the actions of the terrorists, as I do, and are ashamed and distressed by their violence and the corruption of their religion.

No apology could erase from my memory the racism and hatred demonstrated in Lash's post unless it was to the people she slurred.

BBB
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 06:07 pm
Lash wrote:
If I were a racist, I'd have a negative opinion about a race.

That is the fatal flaw in your contortions.

Can't you see how an inoccent, by-standing muslim would feel badly about you calling a bastard muslim a towelhead?
0 Replies