The ethical thing to do.

Lash

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 03:15 pm
I suspect that may change when Britain finds their terrorists.

I will then likely hate terrorists of other nationalities--though probably the same religion.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 03:28 pm
I hate terrorists. The ones I hate right now are all Arab Muslims. I won't apologize for that.
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 03:36 pm
Lash wrote:

I said the TERRORISTS I hate are all Arab Muslims.

And would about e.g. IRA, ETA, Red Brigade ...? Neutral? Love them?
0 Replies

rayban1

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 04:28 pm
Re: The ethical thing to do.
dyslexia wrote:
To the people of London, to the people of the world, I apologise for the actions of my government who, in my name, are wreaking havoc in the world. We chose not to focus on the terrorism but, instead, focused shock and awe with no other purpose than to invoke terror and intimidation on less powerful/weaker nations that do not display proper adherence to the best interests of the US of A. In doing so we have created a monster whose only weapons are vicious acts of anger and retribution. The people of London, the people of the world are now and will continue to suffer immensely from this breach of reason exhibited by the Bush administration. I, a single american, can only offer a heartfelt apology.

To the people of London, to the people of the world, I want you to know that the apologist who wrote the above words does NOT speak for this American citizen. The apologist who wrote those words forgets that this administration was not in power when Bin Laden declared war on the US in 1996, nor when most of the really brutal terrorist attacks occured around the world prior to 9/11. Therefore the apologist who wrote the above words must surely mean that all US Gov'ts elected by the people of this country are responsible for creating the monster that attacked London, Madrid and the US. Therefore the apologist who wrote the above disgusting words must surely mean that the American people are responsible for creating the monster that attacked London, Madrid and the US on 9/11 because we elected those gov'ts.

Therefore, I as an American citizen, must condemn the vile words written by the apologist as being the words of an anarchist who wants only to destroy this country from within. I am revolted by the words of the apologist and since there are several who have expressed support for this apologist I am revolted by your words also. I find the words of the apologist and the words of those who support him as being nothing less than support for evil and therefore have no choice but to withdraw from this forum in disgust unless the writer offers a written apology to me and the citizens of this country and the words on this thread are stricken from display.

Anyone who wants to comment on my words can contact me at [email protected]. I will miss the forum somewhat because of the constant action but unfortunately most of it is one sided, very tiresome ,wornout and shallow.

rayban
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 04:34 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
Lash wrote:

I said the TERRORISTS I hate are all Arab Muslims.

And would about e.g. IRA, ETA, Red Brigade ...? Neutral? Love them?

I gave this thought as I wrote what I did.

The IRA has been defanged. Haven't killed anybody recently that I know of-- so they aren't on my mind.

I am sure other terrorists exist, but they aren't in my orbit. If they come ino my orbit, I'm sure I'll have the same opinion.

What do you think of Al Quaida, Walter?
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 04:35 pm
Neutral? Love them?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 04:47 pm
Re: McG
BumbleBeeBoogie wrote:
Mcg, guess.

Because you hate America and support any and all efforts that go against it?
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 04:56 pm
You see, Lash, I'm a Christ and thus try not to hate.

Actually, I can't remember ever to have hated someone - his doings, yes, but not in person.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 04:57 pm
How many Christs do you have in Germany?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:01 pm
I'm sorry, but I am pretty sure "Towelhead" is a racial slur, Lash. You don't get to make up definitions of words. Just admit your racist tendencies and move on.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:03 pm
kickycan wrote:
I'm sorry, but I am pretty sure "Towelhead" is a racial slur, Lash. You don't get to make up definitions of words. Just admit your racist tendencies and move on.

No more so than "redneck".
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:03 pm
Lash wrote:
How many Christs do you have in Germany?

70% - 75%, I'm not quite sure.

But what has to do with me or my response?
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:05 pm
Redneck has nothing to do with race. Now Lash, are you ready to admit you made a racist comment?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:09 pm
kickycan wrote:
Redneck has nothing to do with race. Now Lash, are you ready to admit you made a racist comment?

You're kidding right? Got a lot of Japanese rednecks hanging around? Indian? Any arab rednecks in your parts? Perhaps some Mexican rednecks causing problems for you?

Wikipedia, our favorite source, says "Today, a redneck is a stereotypical southern United States Northern European american. Typically a social conservative, rural, working class, and opposed to taxation and regulation, all of these are subject to wild variations. A redneck is almost always, however, a white American whose family has clearly been of rustic and traditional circumstances."

Nothing to do with race at all. Rolling Eyes
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:12 pm
LOL!!!

Towelhead towelhead towelhead

What does it mean? One who wears a towel on his head?

And you think I'm apologizing for that?

Please hold your breath.

It's not even derogatory. Some simpy liberal decided to pretend it was a big deal.

I reject that.
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:13 pm
McG, you don't know what you're talking about. You're so desperate to deflect all criticism away from your darling racist Lash, that you can't seem to put together a coherent thought.

I think I'll just ignore you and ask the question again.

Lash. Towelhead. Racist slur. Admit your racism.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:14 pm
Kicky. Towelhead. Funny. Get over Yourself.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:21 pm
kickycan wrote:
McG, you don't know what you're talking about. You're so desperate to deflect all criticism away from your darling racist Lash, that you can't seem to put together a coherent thought.

I think I'll just ignore you and ask the question again.

Lash. Towelhead. Racist slur. Admit your racism.

Your inability to understand in no way negates my words kicky. I do not find Lash the least bit racist. I find her hatred of terrorists rather appealing in fact. It's your defence of terrorists I find upsetting. Yours and others.

Actually apologizing for a terrorist event as though you personally set the detonators... I will never understand that. Instead of channeling your anger towards the proper enemy, you and your ilk (I still love that word) take it out against the American government... How stupendously retarded. Apologize for the terrorists while hurling epithets at the US... I just don't get it.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:22 pm
Just responding in kind.
0 Replies

Lash

Reply Sat 9 Jul, 2005 05:30 pm
Walter Hinteler wrote:
You see, Lash, I'm a Christ and thus try not to hate.

Actually, I can't remember ever to have hated someone - his doings, yes, but not in person.

OK. Enough fun. I was teasing you because you've called yourself Christ.

You should know by now Blatham is Christ.

Also very pleased for you that you don't hate. I usually don't either--but I do now. They've murdered too many innocent people. I despise terrorism and all who support and perpetrate it.

It's been amusing, watching so many people here try so desperately to snuff out open rebuke of terrorism. <Call them racists!>

What is so outrageous is that most of us wouldn't seriously equate people here with terrorist sympathizers, but damn. Here it is in black and white.

Who do you defend? Who do you blame?
0 Replies