Joe Biden lied about academic record. You dont want a liar for President... DO YOU?

BillRM

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 09:29 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Lord how amusing given that Trump had send a large team of lawyers around the nation with the task of sealing his academic records

Quote:

https://www.vox.com/2019/2/27/18243099/michael-cohen-trump-fordham-grades

Donald Trump threatened his alma mater with legal action if his college records or SAT scores were released.

Cohen provided the committee with a letter he sent on then-candidate Trump’s behalf to Fordham University in 2015, which said, “if in the event any of his records are released or otherwise disclosed without his prior written consent, we will hold your institution liable to the fullest extent of the law including damages and criminality.”

The letter is directed at both Fordham University (where Trump attended before transferring to the University of Pennsylvania in 1966) and the College Board, which administers the SAT. “We will hold your institution liable to the fullest extent of the law” including “damages and criminality,” the letter reads in part, concluding, “Please guide yourself accordingly and contact me to inform me that the records have been permanently sealed.”

(It’s worth noting that Fordham and the College Board are two separate organizations, yet Cohen addressed both in his letter to Fordham. He was, apparently, not a very good lawyer.)

A spokesperson for Fordham University confirmed receiving the letter to BuzzFeed News, adding that the university also received a call from a member of the Trump campaign.

Dr Sliptinschit

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 10:03 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
Lord how amusing given that Trump had send a large team of lawyers around the nation with the task of sealing his academic records

Did Trump lie about his academic record?

I would love to see your academic record.
0 Replies

BillRM

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 05:07 am
As far as having a liar in the white house that we surely have now until Trump the king of liars is removed from that office.
0 Replies

hightor

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 07:58 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
...he complained that everyone was focusing on what he was seen doing that day instead of the 364 days before that...

This might have been an effective point but, as I've said before, Biden's behavior is pretty consistent — it's people's responses which are different.
Glennn

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 09:21 am
@hightor,
Quote:
This might have been an effective point but, as I've said before, Biden's behavior is pretty consistent

Sure, and if you weren't talking about the virtues of consistency as it pertains to old men putting their hands, noses, and lips on females, that might have been an effective point you made there.
Quote:
it's people's responses which are different.

Oh for sure! For example, your response to an old man who likes to stick his nose and lips in the hair of females while hugging them from behind is to credit him for being consistent in his lack of self-control. You can rest assured that no one will ever accuse you of not trying to find the good in everyone.
BillRM

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 09:42 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
This might have been an effective point but, as I've said before, Biden's behavior is pretty consistent

Sure, and if you weren't talking about the virtues of consistency as it pertains to old men putting their hands, noses, and lips on females, that might have been an effective point you made there.
Quote:
it's people's responses which are different.

Oh for sure! For example, your response to an old man who likes to stick his nose and lips in the hair of females while hugging them from behind is to credit him for being consistent in his lack of self-control. You can rest assured that no one will ever accuse you of not trying to find the good in everyone.

How do you feel about an old man grabbing women by their private parts????

No problem with that as long as it is Trump is that it?

Lord Trump supporters are first class hypocrites of the worst kind.
hightor

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 10:47 am
@BillRM,
Quote:
Lord Trump supporters are first class hypocrites of the worst kind.

Watch Comrade Glennn now claim that he's not a Trump supporter.
Glennn

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 11:21 am
@hightor,
Lazarus! You're back from the grave.

Anyway, you've never heard me say one good word about Don, and yet you think that I'm a Trump supporter. Your problem is that, in your mind, anyone who points out the inappropriateness of the physical attention Joe likes to pay girls is a Trump supporter; as if being one would automatically disqualify me from accurately judging Joe's touchy, sniffy, and kissy habits around girls for what they are--fukcing weird. I think we both know the stupidity behind that kind of reasoning.

Anyway, I'm not political. But so far, I haven't seen Don lose control and start sniffing and kissing on the hair of girls who strike his fancy. I must say that you have a remarkable tolerance for old men who do that.
hightor

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 02:34 pm
@Glennn,
Quote:
...and yet you think that I'm a Trump supporter.

I didn't say that you were a supporter, only that you'd deny being one.

While my comment was addressed to BillRM, not you, thanks for proving me right.
Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 05:10 pm
@BillRM,
Quote:
How do you feel about an old man grabbing women by their private parts?

Do you know of an old man who grabs women by their private parts?
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Wed 5 Aug, 2020 05:21 pm
@hightor,
Quote:

While my comment was addressed to BillRM, not you, thanks for proving me right.

When you post on a forum you are addressing everyone.
hightor

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 02:42 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
This forum has the option of responding to one post or replying to all; while anyone can respond, I think the distinction is sometimes pertinent.
0 Replies

Glennn

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 07:05 am
@hightor,
Quote:

And why would I deny being a Trump supporter, hightor?

Oh, and you forgot to tell me what it was that Lucy Flores and the wife of the Secretary of the Treasury needed to be consoled about. I only ask because you did claim that Joe was just dispensing his brand of compassion upon them. Why don't you tell us all what you know about what they needed to be consoled about.
hightor

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 08:01 am
@Glennn,
Quote:
And why would I deny being a Trump supporter, hightor?

Who cares? This thread isn't about you.
Glennn

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 08:20 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Watch Comrade Glennn now claim that he's not a Trump supporter.

If you're hoping that the above will be interpreted as you not claiming that I'm a Trump supporter, then you are definitely a man of faith.

Now why don't you tell me why you believe that I'm a Trump supporter. The only time I've mentioned Trump is to tell the ignorant that I don't support him. But the ignorant keep practicing their ignorance. When someone calls Joe on his inappropriate handling of females who strike his fancy, people like you come out of the woodwork with your, "Yeah, but, but Trump!"

So, tell me again how mentioning Trump makes Joe's problem with putting his hands, nose and lips on girls go away.
Quote:
This thread isn't about you.

Yeah, I know. It's about Joe. So stop making it about Trump.
McGentrix

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 08:25 am
@Glennn,
Glennn wrote:

Quote:
This thread isn't about you.

Yeah, I know. It's about Joe. So stop making it about Trump.

No ****. They like to turn every thread into an anti Trump **** show. It's a disease
Glennn

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 08:33 am
@hightor,
Quote:
Who cares?

You said that I would deny being a Trump supporter. I asked you why, and your reply is: who cares? Well, since you did bring it up, you should finish your thought . . . unless you're just now finding out that your thinking on the matter was incomplete.
Glennn

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 08:35 am
@McGentrix,
Agreed!
0 Replies

eurocelticyankee

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 09:03 am
@McGentrix,
Quote:
No ****. They like to turn every thread into an anti Trump **** show. It's a disease

I honestly would have thought both sides were guilty of this.

And it's not a disease.

Your fellow Americans opinions are not a disease just like your opinion is not a disease.

Can we not get past this.
McGentrix

Thu 6 Aug, 2020 09:14 am
@eurocelticyankee,
No, the diseases is turning a thread about one thing into a whine fest about something else. It's fine to have an opinion. I have a bunch of them. But, you will rarely see me go on an anti-trump thread and start on about about how Biden is the devil incarnate, compare his supporters to Nazi's (Which I would never do...)and bitch endlessly about it.

That is the disease.