Joe Biden lied about academic record. You dont want a liar for President... DO YOU?

maxdancona

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 04:14 pm
I want anyone but Trump to be president.

If Bide is a liar who is also a pedophile and a cannibal.... That is still a big improvement over what we have now.

We are voting against Trump. Period.
Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 04:31 pm
@maxdancona,
Why, what's wrong with Trump?
maxdancona

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 05:00 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Why, what's wrong with Trump?

What's wrong with syphilis?
maxdancona

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 05:14 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
A little over 35% of the country think that Trump is God's gift to America, a stable genius who can do no wrong.

A little over 50% of Americans think that Trump is either a fascist or a bumbling fool (or both). Many Americans hate Trump, and many more of us see him as incompetent.

I could give you the reasons that Americans hate Trump. I am not sure you would understand them.
Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 05:37 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
What's wrong with syphilis?

Syphilis affects the brain and causes progressivism.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 05:43 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
A little over 35% of the country think that Trump is God's gift to America, a stable genius who can do no wrong.

A little over 50% of Americans think that Trump is either a fascist or a bumbling fool (or both). Many Americans hate Trump, and many more of us see him as incompetent.

I could give you the reasons that Americans hate Trump. I am not sure you would understand them.

Where did you get your numbers?
maxdancona

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 05:49 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Take your pick..538, Gallup, Fox News, people in the street... The polls are pretty consistent.
oralloy

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 06:06 pm
@maxdancona,
maxdancona wrote:

American's don't hate Mr. Trump. Progressives hate Mr. Trump. There is a difference.

The only reason why progressives hate is because progressives are filled with hate.
Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 06:16 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
So, in other words, you cant come up with a source.
0 Replies

oralloy

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 06:37 pm
@oralloy,
Wow. Why'd I put that apostrophe there? I need to proofread better.

Some progressive Hiroshima whining has broken out on a different website, so I'm naturally a bit distracted at the moment. I like to stomp on that sort of thing pretty firmly.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 06:41 pm
@oralloy,
Progressives are Americans. And yes, many Americans are filled with hate for Donald Trump.

That includes me. I have no problem saying it.

I am an American and I hate Donald Trump. If enough Americans feel this way (as I believe we do) Trump will lose the election noatter who the other guy is.

You have heard of Trump Derangement Syndrome? Outside of your little bubble, we all have it.
Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 07:06 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
Progressives are Americans. And yes, many Americans are filled with hate for Donald Trump.

Progressives are only Americans on paper.
maxdancona

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 07:20 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Dr Sliptinschit wrote:

Quote:

Progressives are only Americans on paper.

That is true.

The US Constitution was written on paper.
Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 08:00 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
That is true.

The US Constitution was written on paper.

Yes, so was the second amendment.
maxdancona

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 08:13 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
And the third Amendment. I for one, value my third Amendment rights (although I did house a soldier).
oralloy

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 08:46 pm
@maxdancona,
I am well aware of the fact that progressives are filled with hatred.
0 Replies

maxdancona

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 09:10 pm
I think it is hilarious that Trump is suppressing his own vote. He is telling his own supporters that their vote won't be counted.

Generally candidates tell their own supporters that their vote is important.
0 Replies

Dr Sliptinschit

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 09:26 pm
@maxdancona,
Quote:
And the third Amendment. I for one, value my third Amendment rights (although I did house a soldier).

Was it a Russian soldier?
maxdancona

Mon 3 Aug, 2020 09:57 pm
@Dr Sliptinschit,
No. It was my son.

He served proidly in the US Army and did a tour in Afghanistan. He volunteered to go to Afghanistan. He was given the option and jumped at the opportunity to serve.
0 Replies

Glennn

Tue 4 Aug, 2020 09:14 am
@hightor,
Quote:
As I said, the ones I saw weren't particularly offensive and if there are other ones which people find objectionable those clips may be edited.

Which ones did you see? Did you see the one with Margaret Coon? If not, we'll bring it to the forefront and see if we can read the body language of Margaret and her mother when Joe decides to pay the girl his special brand of attention.
Quote:
It may be natural for him; it is alien to me.

But you're okay with it. That's called an endorsement of his behavior. So, according to you, as long as Joe thinks it's natural for him to "hug" females from behind while sticking his nose and lips in their hair, then it's a good thing.

Lots of ******* things are natural, but that's where self-control comes in. When you have no self control over your baser nature, you tend to be oblivious to the rights of others; you see nobody but yourself.
Quote:
I don't care for the touchy-feely stuff

You're not alone. Judging from the reactions of those girls and women whose hair was just too much for ole Joe to resist, I don't think they care for the touchy-feely stuff either.
Quote:
Because the clips were selected specifically for people to see those negative reactions.

Would you prefer that I not mention or show the negative reactions of those girls whose presence and hair was just too much for ole Joe to resist?
Quote:
unless we get to hear the stories of people who weren't upset or creeped out by the experience, but saw it instead as an expression of compassion, the videos are just political propaganda.

I'll bet there are women who like it when Joe comes up from behind and puts his hands on them while sniffing their hair and kissing their head. But I'm talking about girls and married women who aren't that kind of woman. Or maybe it's like you say, and Joe is really just being compassionate. However, I'm still waiting for you to tell me what happened to Lucy Flores or the wife of the Secretary of the Treasury that caused ole Joe to whip out his particular brand of compassion. What do you imagine they needed to be consoled about?
Quote:
Yeah — a tiny fraction of the total number of videos of the guy in his forty year career. Big Deal.

It's true, the camera wasn't always there when Joe felt that he had to get his hands, nose, and lips on what Joe wanted to get his hands, nose, and lip on. I once heard of a guy who once did some inappropriate touching of females. Upon being discovered and called on it, he complained that everyone was focusing on what he was seen doing that day instead of the 364 days before that when he did not inappropriately touch females. Can you believe that kind of fukced-up reasoning?