Crime Rates In Liberal Cities Shockingly Higher Than In Conservative Cities

bulmabriefs144

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 08:51 am
@Dr Sliptinschit,
Why is this shocking?

Most conservative cities are not true cities in any sense of the word, they are more like large towns. If you go to any town, very little crime happens, because for crime to happen, you need people to be angry at one another, enough to try to steal from or kill them. Not only do people tend to be distant enough to leave each other alone (they're busy being poor and working), but they tend to not adopt scatterbrained diversity programs to show how enlightened they are.

For example, if someone built some monstrous leftist statue in my town, I would be arrested for vandalism. There is incentive for crime when people are getting on other's nerves. Liberal cities try to fill quotas just to show how diverse they are. This means that three groups of Asians (let's say Koreans and Japanese and Chinese) are lumped together despite longstanding political rivalries, or Jews and Muslims are down the street from each other. While you're patting yourself on the back about how tolerant your city is, one part of two has small scale ethnic violence, while another has religious conflict. Not knowing what we are looking at, we call this crime when Abdullah Muhammad steals from Tsion Ben Goldstein (or vice versa).

Conservative people don't give a **** how racist they come across. They like the people they like, and hate the people they hate. They don't build towns to house people they don't like.
maxdancona

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 08:57 am
@bulmabriefs144,
This is called segregation, and we as a country decided that putting "Colored folks not wanted" is no longer who we are.

I am against it.

https://www.history.com/.image/t_share/MTYwMTg2Nzg5NTM1OTUwMjUx/topic-segregation-promo-getty-515579376.jpg

hightor

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 08:59 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
Liberal cities try to fill quotas just to show how diverse they are.

How does that work? Do you apply to the city for permission to live there and get an okay if there's an open slot for your particular ethnic group? Who do they show the results to?
maxdancona

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 09:02 am
@hightor,
Let's be very clear about what they are talking about. This is a White Supremacist argument.

They are saying that.

1) White people are superior to Black people (and other races) because they don't commit crimes.

2) That peace loving White people want to live with other peace-loving White people.

3) That White people should be able to keep Black people (and other races) out of their towns.

This is simply clear 1950s Southern racist.
0 Replies

bulmabriefs144

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 09:17 am
@maxdancona,
Sigh.... no, it's not.

It's called "white flight." And is usually proof that whites are "racist" for not wanting to live in a town where they create quotas for no good reason.

The city of Roanoke in Virginia was very conservative. Now they've built several Lebanese restaurants (and some weird metal art buildings). And the guy from a seed store gets accused of pedophilia, and they take over that store to change the block to a leftist zone. What we have in this town is a formerly conservative town (I think) pandering to liberal tourism lately. Crime is up, 96% above the national average.
https://www.homesnacks.com/va/roanoke-crime/
I went to school near Roanoke, graduating 15 years ago (around 2005). I know what it looked like then. I'm fairly certain we had less crime back then. Now, most of the stores were failing because they didn't cater to tourists. But there was alot of poverty and very little crime (what, you're gonna steal from a seed store?)

No, it's not a white supremacist argument. Would you actually like to listen to what I said, or make strawman arguments all day about what I supposedly said?

A city planner in conservative town looks at things like this: I want to build my town with a church here, this park there, I want to put that shopping mall overlooking this river and that mountain, and I want a bridge here.
A liberal city planner says: This small town is too racist. We need to attract more People of Color (nice way of saying "colored people" isn't it?), and Latinos. We need to build some Hispanic food stores and hire some people to run them. And let's hire some immigrants from across the world so we don't have to employ any local people.

Who is being racist here? Who is fixated on addressing issues that didn't exist before?
maxdancona

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 09:24 am
@bulmabriefs144,
It is called "White Supremacy".

What I believe you are suggesting is that good White people can keep out Black people and other races from their neighborhoods.

Am I wrong?
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 09:26 am
@bulmabriefs144,
Quote:
I went to school near Roanoke, graduating 15 years ago (around 2005). I know what it looked like then. I'm fairly certain we had less crime back then.

You are factually incorrect. The crime rate in Roanoke VA is significantly lower now than it was in 2005.

Hopefully you don't think Lebanese restaurants are a crime. Lebanese food is actually quite good.
bulmabriefs144

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 09:28 am
@maxdancona,
Keep telling yourself that.

https://roanoke.com/archive/why-is-roanoke-so-dangerous/article_8b4ebe01-ee8e-5229-8d06-66de438396b3.html

In the past 20 years, crime rate has risen. Oh wait, that was up to 2005. Anyway...

Lebanese food is not a crime. Putting a Lebanese restaurant in a town that prefers biscuits and gravy is a crime. A SERIOUS crime.
maxdancona

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 09:45 am
@bulmabriefs144,
https://i.ibb.co/DMt82Nf/va-population-2021-01-08-macrotrends.png

https://www.macrotrends.net/cities/us/va/roanoke/crime-rate-statistics
0 Replies

maxdancona

Fri 8 Jan, 2021 09:50 am
@bulmabriefs144,
How do you reconcile your Christian beliefs that focus on loving your neighbor and welcoming the stranger with your beliefs in segregation.

You brought up the Good Samaritan in another thread. Ironically the Lebanese restaurant is as close to Samaritan as you can get in these modern times.

The moral of this story is that you should love people even if they are from different ethnic backgrounds.
bulmabriefs144

Tue 26 Jan, 2021 11:37 pm
@maxdancona,
God, you're stupid. No offence.

Your idea of Christianity seems to be based on some sort of globalist notion of an idealistic world where nobody steals, rapes, or murders. First of all, you have some notion (which you probably learned in high school world religions class along with "Jews are people who celebrate Hanukkah instead of Christmas trees, and Muslims don't eat pork." Are you going to tell me next that the Christians " caused" the Crusades?) that you know exactly what all Christians believe, as though they'd share them with you.

First off, I am a syncretic not a straight-up Christian, which is probably lost on you, but it means that I mix several faiths. I'm not a very good Christian, but anyway. Every time I hear from you, you're deaf as a post to my actual argument. You have this filter that lets you hear "racism" no matter what I say.

Liberal cities have shockingly higher crime because of liberal policies. The person who mentioned segregation first, I believe was you. What I mentioned was filling quotas. And you don't understand this, so let me explain it in very simple terms. Suppose I live in Texas. I have a gun there. So does everyone else. Towns are built in traditional ways, people don't screw with each other (see aforementioned guns), and blacks and whites live together when they grew up together. It isn't "segregation" dumbass, it's organic relationships based on where people live. I grew up with black friends at school, I grew up working with blacks and Hispanics. Not the issue here.

Now, an "enlightened liberal" city will have percentages of people of a certain nationality based, not on organic relationships, not on a black or Hispanic family moving there one or two generations ago, growing up with the people there. Most small conservative towns are colorblind. My town, I worked in a library. We saw literally every sort of person (whites, blacks, Hispanic, Asian, we didn't have any India or Pakistan immigrants). They will have them because they've decided that a city in the Shenandoah needs more Leban (in much the same way as a fish needs a bicycle apparently). They need more farmers, loggers, and miners. Not more Lebanese restaurant owners. Once that restaurant goes out of business (and it will in that area), this will be a disgruntled immigrant who have few people to talk to, and alot of anger to deal with. Which means more crime. Which also means while conservative towns have mixed neighborhoods, liberal towns have "projects" and racial ghettos.

Liberals are obsessed with racism. You ever wonder why this is? Well it's because they are racist hypocrites obsessed with screwing with town demographics while they live in white gated communities.

They talk about how it's offensive that Uncle Ben is on rice. Supposedly because the word uncle is offensive. But having seen a road named for a Native American chief be renamed to Old Indian Rd in NJ, I suspect something else. I am not offended by a black man on the rice we buy. But I checked. In addition to renaming the brand Ben's Original, they will remove this man's face. I suspect they will do the same with Aunt Jemima. This is not "fighting racism" this is ERASURE. These are black entrepreneurs, they are blacks that made something of themselves. Likewise Richmond Braves (which had a huge cool statue out front) became less impressive Richmond Flying Squirrels, and Washington Redskins became the the Washingtom Team of Football (WTF for short).

But it was because Natives were offended right? Wrong! They polled them, they weren't! Only liberals were offended. They were offended by the minorities they claim to support.
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2016/05/19/poll-finds-large-majority-of-native-americans-are-ok-with-redskins/
Liberals are obsessed with racism... because liberals are racists.

What I have an issue with is boundaries. It does actually matter that someone comes to your house without permission. You immediately dismiss it as racism, while overlooking that I even have a beef with my aunt staying more than a couple of days. Let's talk about how liberals said all sorts of things about how we need to open borders but when Coronavirus hits, you know what happened? Conservative states still have open borders (and probably couldn't close them without being accused of racism) but we wanted to visit family friends in Massachusetts, and were told that people from so-called dangerous states were not allowed to enter. So wait, you enlightened atheist types want to tell us Christians about how we are not being welcoming enough (never mind any sensible limits like "my house has beds enough for two people, I cannot host ten immigrants without one of them insisting that I give up my bed" just let people walk all over you because you're Christian). Yet, you won't even welcome people into your state. Yet you declare people who don't agree with your insane need for masks can't buy or sell anything. You are even more discriminatory than conservatives on their very worst day. You, who declare that I should open up my house to people I do not know or trust cannot even open up your stores because you might get cooties.

Finally, the core teaching of Christianity is not love your neighbor and welcome strangers. It is that Jesus died for our sins, not so we could spend our lives apologizing to others, but so we are redeemed. Yes, even those of us that you are certain are backwater racists. But then I see you as an insufferable hypocrite so I suppose we're even.
bulmabriefs144

Tue 26 Jan, 2021 11:46 pm
@bulmabriefs144,
Bottom line, conservative towns generally are mixed. They are interested in fulfilling the role of a town (working together for common good). Liberal towns generally have projects. They are interested in identity theories.

Remind me again who is segregating?
0 Replies