We will be way better of without a government!

Palandre

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:40 am
Very well put!:

Quote:
"Anarchists did not try to carry out genocide against the Armenians in Turkey. They did not deliberately starve to death millions of Ukrainians. They did not create a system of death camps to kill millions of Jews, gypsies, and Slavs in Europe. They did not fire-bomb scores of large German and Japanese cities and drop nuclear bombs on two of them. They did not carry out a ‘Great Leap Forward’ that killed scores of millions of Chinese people. They did not kill more than 500,000 members of the Indonesian Communist party, alleged party sympathizers, and others. They did not attempt to kill everybody with any appreciable education in Cambodia, murdering 1/4th of the country's population. They did not kill as many as 200,000 Mayan peasants and others in Guatemala. They did not kill more than 500,000 Tutsis and pro-peace Hutus in Rwanda. They did not implement US and allied trade sanctions that killed perhaps 500,000 Iraqi children. They did not launch one aggressive US war after another. There's a great deal anarchists did not do, but statists did do.""
Palandre

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:44 am
Also nicely put:

Quote:
the state as defined by statists do not exist in real world - it's a hallucination. Its authority lies between your ears and it's faulty - you couldn't give the right to coerse others since you didn't have it, nor there isn't any consent of the ruled - a clear contradiction in terms.

0 Replies

justaguy2

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 09:37 am
@Palandre,
You still do not appear to understand what you're being told.
I've given up any and all hope that will change.

So the only thing I will say to you is this: while I didn't think it was even possible, let alone did I think anybody could ever actually achieve it, you make the far-right nutjobs that post regularly on this site look sane and balanced. So I've gotta hand it to you, that's a very hard feat to achieve and you've single-handily done just that, so congrats.

But, and at this point, I must terminate further discussions with you, since you just keep repeating the same nonsense over and over again, hoping in vain that by repeating the same nonsense over and over again, it will somehow become true.

I'd suggest you seek help [mental health care]. Seek help, as no online forum can give you the help you obviously need.
Palandre

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 10:31 am
@justaguy2,
wow! Just one big Ad Hominem is all?

Hmmmm, btw seen the video I recently posted?

I need help for what? ( Do you even have a clue what 'mental help' really means?)

Sorry that you 'don't get it'.

Bye.
oralloy

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 12:32 pm
@Palandre,
Argumentum ad hominem is the only thing you'll ever get from justaguy2.

But others here offer intelligent conversation.
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 12:39 pm
@Olivier5,
Olivier5 wrote:
How would you organize national defense without a government?

Exactly.

Without the government, who would build and operate our ICBMs?
0 Replies

oralloy

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 12:40 pm
@Palandre,
Palandre wrote:
Does 'goverment' use 'force' if someone doesn't obey? If so what do you think about that? And where does the authority come from to use this force?

It comes from consent of the governed. I'm fine with it.

Like I said, without the government, who would build and operate our ICBMs?
Glennn

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 02:42 pm
@Palandre,
Quote:
ok, which is the moral one I assume?

Yes.
0 Replies

InfraBlue

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 04:10 pm
@Palandre,
So then,what have anarchists done, exactly?
InfraBlue

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 04:32 pm
@Palandre,
"Government" derives from the Greek κυβερνάω (kubernáō), i.e. to guide, govern, direct; and the Late Latin -mentum, i.e. instrument, medium, or result of what is denoted by the verb.
vikorr

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 05:14 pm
@Palandre,
Quote:
lol, you clearly don't understand what I am wrtiting. People can indeed belief in authority, but actually it is illogical.
Uh, I directly addressed both claims (regarding the belief) and (regarding the logic). I even agreed that authority, from a pure logic perspective, is illogical. But of course, there was also much more to my response.

It is hardly my fault you couldn't comprehend the answer.
vikorr

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 05:19 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
Like I said, without the government, who would build and operate our ICBMs?
Well, if the British East India company had not messed up so badly (ie. managed to keep control of its standing armies), and corporations had sprung up sooner in history, and been allowed standing armies...
Palandre

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:14 pm
@InfraBlue,
Quote:
"Government" derives from the Greek κυβερνάω (kubernáō), i.e. to guide, govern, direct; and the Late Latin -mentum, i.e. instrument, medium, or result of what is denoted by the verb.

lol, now that is fun to watch! using two different languages to get this?!
Don't you see yourself how hilarious that is?
Palandre

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:15 pm
@vikorr,
Quote:
It is hardly my fault you couldn't comprehend the answer.

What is it you think I can't comprehend?
RABEL222

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:25 pm
@Palandre,
So far every thing presented to you.
Palandre

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:34 pm
@RABEL222,
That is your answer? Hmmmmmm.

0 Replies

Palandre

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:39 pm
It is so clearly to see

government=slavery.

'government' can do and does extremely immoral acts, even with help of 'good' people who think that they are helping by following 'the law'.
So, 'government' injects MORE immorality into society.
Hence, we will be way way way better of without government.
0 Replies

Palandre

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 08:41 pm
@oralloy,
Quote:
It comes from consent of the governed. I'm fine with it.

It really can't.
0 Replies

Palandre

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 09:11 pm
@InfraBlue,
Making people aware of the extremely dangerous belief in 'government/ authority', for starters.
InfraBlue

Wed 29 Jul, 2020 10:36 pm
@Palandre,
Those are the origins of the root words that make up the word "government." There is nothing particularly hilarious about it.
0 Replies