You mean, exactly like 'government' does? Hmmm
Like government does to an extent, rather than exactly like government does. You:
- can't call education services fear and force
- can't call health care fear and force
- can't call welfare fear and force
- can't call roads fear and force
- can't call setting up water supplies fear and force
- can't call setting up utilities fear and force
- you can't call environmental research fear and force
- you can't call keeping orderly records (eg land titles) fear and force
- and there is an extensive list of such things
You could argue that such are 'used' to enforce will...but:
1. that wouldn't change that the above systems themselves are not fear or force; and
2. Viewing any such enforcement of will through the above channels could only be viewed as bad in comparison to other well functioning governments...for such would seem like a fairy tap on the shoulder when compared to the methods a place that has no government would use.
Wherever government doesn't function:
- corruption thrives to a degree many times greater than in functioning governments (decision makers get bought)
- there is no decent health system
- here is little to no welfare support
- there is no support for mental health
- there is usually only minimal educational services
Do you actually give thought to the nonsense you write? Or do you just chant slogans without substance that sound good in your own ears? Really if you want a place that doesn't have government - go live in Somalia of Afghanistan. Maybe try your hand in the mining communities in the Congo. I'm pretty sure you have enough money to get there.
But I bet you won't live by your professed claims. They are all just so much empty air.