Colin Powell: Trump 'lies all the time'

farmerman

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:16 pm
@livinglava,
Powell at lelast had the honor to get on Cheneys case by issuing his (powells) disgust at being PLAYED by Bush's puppetmaster Dick Cheney. When Powell learned of the FAKE reports he was being asked to use to make the case or Attacking Saddam , he began an entire expansion of previous military and under cover operations going back to the 70's . He became a liability to Bush's second term. Thats when he lightened up to the fact that the GOP liars are real pros at the game of fake and fraud. He was asked to resign and he did. But that never shut him up. Hes one of the few that, understands what honor mans.
Theres noone in Trump's regime that can hold a candle to Powell, despite his role in the attacks on Iraq.

coldjoint

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:22 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Theres noone in Trump's regime that can hold a candle to Powell,

Are you saying Trump has no "yes men" in his regime? That is all Powell ever was.
farmerman

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:27 pm
@coldjoint,
then you dont know a ******* thing about recent history do you?

As far as Trump, he only retains "yes men" and will not countenance any who disagree with him. remember, hes a self aggrandizing moron who needs to be revered at all costs and be the center of attention.
Hes like several of our GOPers here .

You guys must be suffering from neck strains from switching your heroes and villains. I recall when you guys had nothing to do with Trump, now you lie your asses off for the scumbag
coldjoint

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:30 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
then you dont know a ******* thing about recent history do you?

Probably much more than you do.
farmerman

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:34 pm
@coldjoint,
HA!! "probably" is a guess made into a bet that you would lose -big time .
coldjoint

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:37 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
HA!! "probably" is a guess made into a bet that you would lose -big time .

How so? I am only dealing with you.
farmerman

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:49 pm
@coldjoint,
maybe you should join with your cellar dwelling introversive mate . Together you should have a cumulative sigma IQ of low normal .
coldjoint

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 08:51 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
maybe you should join with your cellar dwelling introversive mate .

I can deal with name calling and childish advice. Got anything relevant to say? I don't think you do.
farmerman

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 09:00 pm
@coldjoint,
Avast Pinky, you are the one who was calling Powell a yes man, I merely stated that you have little knowledge of recent history (Apparently short term memory is another thing you should have looked at)
coldjoint

Reply Mon 8 Jun, 2020 09:16 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
merely stated that you have little knowledge of recent history

And I stated I have more knowledge of recent history than you do. Done?
farmerman

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 06:45 am
@coldjoint,
Only In your feeble fevered mind. But Im talking the real world.
I like the way you clipped my post so it merely appears that its a comparative statement and doesnt refer back to the point where you started the entire case history , in a typical Trumpie fashion
You guys "Always throw past heroes under the bus"

I suppose you think the memory of John McCain should be treated as Trump has done.

Corners in which to hide are getting hard to find for you all. Youre apparently becoming a dwindling minority, and along with the Russians you constitute Plumps "Cheering section".
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:44 am
@coldjoint,
done lying yet?
oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 07:47 am
@MontereyJack,
You cannot provide any examples of untrue statements in coldjoint's posts.
MontereyJack

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 09:10 am
@oralloy,
nonsense. have done so repeatedly. as with you.
coldjoint

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 12:06 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:

I suppose you think the memory of John McCain should be treated as Trump has done.

Yes I do. He was a back stabbing opportunist. An elite power broker corrupt as the day is long. The truth hurts but it needs to be known.
farmerman

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 12:40 pm
@coldjoint,
wow, spoken just like "Clueless Don" Trump really needed reproach
farmerman

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 12:42 pm
@farmerman,
Did you hear Gen Maddis' speech at the Al SMith Dinner
coldjoint

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 12:47 pm
@farmerman,
Quote:
Did you hear Gen Maddis'

First, it is Mattis. Second, he is now just another Deep State hack.
0 Replies

oralloy

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 01:27 pm
@MontereyJack,
MontereyJack wrote:
nonsense. have done so repeatedly. as with you.

No you haven't. You cannot provide any examples of such a post.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Tue 9 Jun, 2020 01:29 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Powell at lelast had the honor to get on Cheneys case by issuing his (powells) disgust at being PLAYED by Bush's puppetmaster Dick Cheney. When Powell learned of the FAKE reports he was being asked to use to make the case or Attacking Saddam , he began an entire expansion of previous military and under cover operations going back to the 70's . He became a liability to Bush's second term. Thats when he lightened up to the fact that the GOP liars are real pros at the game of fake and fraud. He was asked to resign and he did. But that never shut him up. Hes one of the few that, understands what honor mans.
Theres noone in Trump's regime that can hold a candle to Powell, despite his role in the attacks on Iraq.

You are a smart person, and that is what allows you to choose a side and then filter everything through your negative view of the other side. So all you are basically saying here is that Powell was more cooperative with the opponents of that regime, and so you praise him for that reason.

Nothing you say strikes me as anything more than total anti-Republican bias.