Kim Passed Away? Or fake news

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 05:06 pm
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 7 • Views: 2,706 • Replies: 35

Setanta

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 05:29 pm
It's pretty wild, but it's situational analysis, and we did that sort of thing with the Soviets for decades. U.S. intelligence would carefully study photos of people on the Kremlin balconies on May Day to see who was there, and, more importantly, who was not there.

How did you ever find this?
PUNKEY

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 05:30 pm
@edgarblythe,
Sounds more like a psychic reading.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 05:32 pm
@edgarblythe,
I haven't been following this closely, but in the past North Korea has always delayed notification to the world of the death of their dictators. Up to and thru the late 80''s both the USSR and the Peoples Republic of China always dragged their feet before announcing the deaths of dear leaders. If he is really dead, you can bet they are scrambling to figure out the leadership succession......it won't be pretty.
farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 05:43 pm
@glitterbag,
He had a sister right?? He didnt have her killed too did he?

Maybe shell turn the lights on at night so we can see what thy re doing from space.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 06:04 pm
@Setanta,
Somebody on Twitter mentioned it and I searched until it popped up.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 06:06 pm
I'VE BEEN READING THAT HIS SISTER IS IN LINE. i WAS MUSING - wHAT IF HE IS PERMANENTLY INCAPACITATED AND SHE DECIDES TO FEED HIM TO THE DOGS OR BLAST HIM WITH ARTILLERY?

Pardon the caps. I have a new keyboard.
farmerman

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 06:22 pm
@edgarblythe,
so shes still unkilled.
edgarblythe

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 06:23 pm
@farmerman,
Much more esthetical to look at too.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 07:49 pm
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Fri 24 Apr, 2020 09:38 pm
https://nypost.com/2020/04/24/kim-jong-un-may-have-left-pyongyang-as-health-rumors-swirl/
Kim Jong Un may have left the capital of Pyongyang and could be sheltering in an undisclosed location on North Korea’s eastern coast, according to multiple reports, UPI reported Friday.

The dictator’s absence triggered speculation about his health this week, following reports he was in critical condition after heart surgery.

Kim may have been evacuated to the coastal city of Wonsan, Kangwon Province, where he may have been overseeing construction of a major resort, the South Korean news service Newsis reported Friday.

Newsis said movement by Kim’s “dedicated vehicles” suggested he may have been evacuated from Pyongyang.

A special train for Kim’s use was stationed in Wonsan, but Kim’s private plane remained in Pyongyang, the report says.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 12:23 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

He had a sister right?? He didnt have her killed too did he?

Maybe shell turn the lights on at night so we can see what thy re doing from space.

As far as I know the sister is alive....but it's early Saturday morning EST..everything could change in the next few hours.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 04:48 am
The Chinese have sent a team of doctors to check up on him according to the Guardian.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 12:42 pm
North Korean dictator Kim Jong Un rumored to be dead
https://nypost.com/2020/04/25/north-korean-dictator-kim-jong-un-rumored-to-be-dead/
Kim Jong Un is rumored to be dead, according to a Hong Kong broadcast network, while a Japanese magazine is reporting that North Korea’s rocket man is in a “vegetative state” after he underwent heart surgery earlier this month.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 04:23 pm
Kim Jong-Un's death could spark North Korean civil war says military expert
(But he's probably wrong - EB)
The lady in my video at the top nailed it before almost anybody else.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 25 Apr, 2020 11:33 pm
People say his sister will rule, but her uncle may have plans of his own.
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 09:23 am

Tyrone Gyrone
1 day ago
Plot twist: on his deathbed, Supreme Leader Kim Jong Un appoints firmer Chicago Bulls player, Dennis Rodman as his successor
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 09:58 pm
Panic-buying grips North Korea amid rumors of Kim Jong Un’s demise
https://nypost.com/2020/04/26/panic-buying-grips-north-korea-amid-rumors-of-kim-jong-uns-demise/
roger

Reply Sun 26 Apr, 2020 10:01 pm
@edgarblythe,
I'm glad they have something to buy - at least some of them.
revelette3

Reply Mon 27 Apr, 2020 08:29 am
@roger,
True, at least here, it is getting to where you can't plan your week's dinner in advance, you just have to go with what is available either in the local store or in your freezer if you have some meat and things stocked up. Not to mention hoping it is not somehow contaminated.

I guess Kim is either going to have to show himself soon or surely they will make an announcement, one way or another?
0 Replies