Let's fire Trump

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 07:00 am
@Region Philbis,

And to think...there are people who want to re-elect Trump to handle the problems!

How is it even possible those people exist?
0 Replies

McGentrix

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 07:05 am
@Region Philbis,
Are you actually blaming Trump for Covid? You probably blamed Bush for 9/11, huh?

The economy was great before Covid. Lets not forget the facts in all the political hay making. Sleepy Joe ain't gonna make anything better.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 07:07 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

that this is what impresses you does not surprise me one bit...

Is education the thing that impresses you?

Let me ask you, how does a community organizer, state senator, President amass $80 million dollars? None of those jobs pay $80 million dollars...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 07:18 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Are you actually blaming Trump for Covid? You probably blamed Bush for 9/11, huh?

The economy was great before Covid. Lets not forget the facts in all the political hay making. Sleepy Joe ain't gonna make anything better.

I don't know about Region, McG, but I AM BLAMING TRUMP FOR THE PATHETIC, INCOMPETENT response to Covid...which leaves us as the nation that handled the problem as poorly as possible. (I don't know, maybe Brazil is worse, but to suppose that ALL of the industrialized world bested us because of that incompetent jack-ass in the Oval Office, is almost too much to contemplate. )
McGentrix

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 07:37 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

I don't know about Region, McG, but I AM BLAMING TRUMP FOR THE PATHETIC, INCOMPETENT response to Covid...which leaves us as the nation that handled the problem as poorly as possible. (I don't know, maybe Brazil is worse, but to suppose that ALL of the industrialized world bested us because of that incompetent jack-ass in the Oval Office, is almost too much to contemplate. )

You, and in this case your ilk, give Trump way too much credit for this. You were told to wash your hands, wear a mask and stay away from people.

WHAT THE **** ELSE DOES HE NEED TO TELL YOU?

You're a big boy, if you get Covid, it's your fault. Not the Presidents or the governments. Same with the Bird Flu when Obama was President. It's not the Presidents job to wash your hands for you.

The President is not responsible for hospitals having supplies or not.
The President is not responsible for states opening too soon
The President is not responsible for people gathering to have parties
The President is not responsible for people gathering to protest
The President is not responsible for making sure you do your part
The President is not responsible for making laws

I know that you won't understand this, or you will ignore it, or you will laugh at it cause I'm a funny guy, or you will let someone else reply and reply to whatever BS they spout.

Personal responsibility is something unknown on the left. Beyond the grasp of comprehension (like that word just was before spell check).

Also... "because of that incompetent jack-ass in the Oval Office," No. because of that incompetent public that can't follow simple instructions.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 08:40 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:

McGentrix wrote:

You, and in this case your ilk, give Trump way too much credit for this. You were told to wash your hands, wear a mask and stay away from people.

WHAT THE **** ELSE DOES HE NEED TO TELL YOU?

You're a big boy, if you get Covid, it's your fault. Not the Presidents or the governments. Same with the Bird Flu when Obama was President. It's not the Presidents job to wash your hands for you.

The President is not responsible for hospitals having supplies or not.
The President is not responsible for states opening too soon
The President is not responsible for people gathering to have parties
The President is not responsible for people gathering to protest
The President is not responsible for making sure you do your part
The President is not responsible for making laws

I know that you won't understand this, or you will ignore it, or you will laugh at it cause I'm a funny guy, or you will let someone else reply and reply to whatever BS they spout.

Personal responsibility is something unknown on the left. Beyond the grasp of comprehension (like that word just was before spell check).

Also... "because of that incompetent jack-ass in the Oval Office," No. because of that incompetent public that can't follow simple instructions.

I feel sorry for you, McG...the way people felt sorry for the poor German fools who continued to support Adolf Hitler back in the early 1930's.
McGentrix

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 08:41 am
@Frank Apisa,
Rolling Eyes

0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 08:59 am
@Frank Apisa,

McG is working awfully hard to defend the orange clown, isn't he?
McGentrix

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:05 am
@Region Philbis,
Do you think Trump is like Hitler? I mean Frank does, but that's Frank.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:12 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

McG is working awfully hard to defend the orange clown, isn't he?

You'd think he was getting paid for it...by Putin or someone.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:21 am
@McGentrix,
McGentrix wrote:

Do you think Trump is like Hitler? I mean Frank does, but that's Frank.

If you read my comment, it was about Trump supporters...not Trump.

Are Trump supporters like Hitler supporters were?

Hell, yeah.

As for Trump being like Hitler...no way.

Hitler was a orator...an evil one, but an orator.

Trump can barely read a speech.
farmerman

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 09:43 am
@Frank Apisa,
eeeewwwww. Youre poopin on the POTUS
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 10:50 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

This says it best:

https://pics.me.me/political-fire-jailthe-trumps-i-would-rather-listen-to-three-36119186.png
coldjoint

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 10:57 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

farmerman wrote:

This says it best:

https://pics.me.me/political-fire-jailthe-trumps-i-would-rather-listen-to-three-36119186.png

No one is forcing that asshole to listen.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 11:14 am
@Frank Apisa,

anything higher than a second grade level speech would only confuse his supporters... so there's that...
coldjoint

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 11:28 am
@Region Philbis,
Quote:
anything higher than a second grade level speech would only confuse his supporters.

Anything like the arrogance displayed in that comment gets Trump more votes. Keep it up.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 11:57 am
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

anything higher than a second grade level speech would only confuse his supporters... so there's that...

https://lda.lowes.com/is/image/Lowes/ht_BuildaSandbox-hero?scl=1

Break out a few old MAGA hats...and you have a safe, and appropriate, place for the next Trump rally.

Hell...for the RNC convention!

farmerman

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 05:50 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Boy my cat would love to visit that convention site and add some of her own "whizzdom" to the accumulating pile of GOP coprolites
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 06:21 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Boy my cat would love to visit that convention site and add some of her own "whizzdom" to the accumulating pile of GOP coprolites

The Township Council of my hometown once decided to pass a cat leash law...because one lady complained of a neighborhood cat taking a dump in her kids' sandbox.

I argued against it...and promised that if they pursued the ordinance I would bring national attention to their stupidity.

Before all was done, I ended up with the three major New York City networks sending mobile TV vans to my house...each with a reporter to interview me. The New York Times did a piece on the front page of the second section with pictures of me and my cats in front of our house. And Newsweek gave me $1000 for a My Turn essay on it.

Here's a link to the pieces:

https://www.newsweek.com/letting-cat-out-bag-190142

https://www.nytimes.com/1994/04/10/nyregion/piscataway-journal-neighbors-split-on-law-against-cats-roaming.html
glitterbag

Reply Thu 30 Jul, 2020 06:30 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Oh Damn, cats in the sand box was the first thing I thought of........dropping little piles of cat cookies.