Let's fire Trump

bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 10:02 am
Kushner draws fierce criticism after saying he's 'not sure' he can commit to date for 2020 U.S. elec

ANNIE KARNI AND MAGGIE HABERMAN
WASHINGTON
THE NEW YORK TIMES
PUBLISHED 1 HOUR AGO

Jared Kushner, the president’s son-in-law and a senior White House adviser, refused Tuesday to rule out postponing the presidential election in November, a comment that fed directly into Democratic concerns that President Donald Trump might use the coronavirus crisis to delay or delegitimize the contest and one that contradicted Trump himself.

“I’m not sure I can commit one way or the other, but right now that’s the plan,” Kushner told Time magazine in response to a question about whether the election could be postponed because of the pandemic.

The opinion of a White House staff member has no bearing on when the election is held. Even the president himself does not have the authority to unilaterally postpone Election Day, which by law takes place the Tuesday after the first Monday in November.

But Kushner’s comment raised alarms both because of the expansive power Trump has conferred on members of his family who serve in his administration and because it played into the worst anxieties of Trump’s detractors – that the president would begin to question the validity of the election if he feared he was going to lose.

Read more: https://www.theglobeandmail.com/world/us-politics/article-kushner-draws-fierce-criticism-after-saying-hes-not-sure-he-can/

I can't wait to hear how the whiners about Constitutional rights being abridged pretzel twist this one.

Not even the Charlie Chaplin mustachioed goose stepper and the Imperial Japanese armed forces managed that trick.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 12:30 pm
@bobsal u1553115,

Quote:
I can't wait to hear how the whiners about Constitutional rights being abridged pretzel twist this one.

Constitutional rights have been abused since Trump was elected. Flynn was denied his. Kavanaugh was denied due process. The Obama administration ignored the constitution for 8 years. Records from the GOA prove that.
livinglava

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 02:10 pm
@Region Philbis,
Region Philbis wrote:

https://i.imgur.com/JOYwBZs.jpg

Testing isn't really that helpful for most people in most situations; i.e. because what are you going to change about your lifestyle based on your test results?

I think testing has become yet another political-economic battleground where investors are being motivated by projected test-sales, so there are going to be people who want to stimulate more testing just for the sake of generating more sales and investment.
0 Replies

NSFW (view)
coldjoint

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 04:12 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Projection.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 04:21 pm
@coldjoint,
Thanks for reporting that. Now EVERYONE'S going to look at it!!!

Hypocrite. What about your "free speech" yammering? And in the end you actually got me more coverage!

You ask what makes you Nazi. This is one example: your insistence on rights you don't want to extend to others. Sieg Heil, right?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 04:28 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
Quote:

You ask what makes you Nazi. This is one example: your insistence on rights you don't want to extend to others.

I have never done that. Produce an example or shut the Hell up.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 04:32 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
Records from the GOA prove that.

The Koch brothers owns the Heritage Foundation. What are you trying to prove?
coldjoint

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 04:48 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
What are you trying to prove?

Nothing, Barr and Durham are doing it for me.
0 Replies

livinglava

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 05:05 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

https://cdn-images-1.medium.com/max/800/1*vLVkZ19eY_vHD1smCCpxhA.jpeg

and when you have no clue what you're criticizing.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 05:12 pm
@livinglava,
Quote:

Its nice you can admit to not knowing about what you talk about. But thanks for re-posting the image!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha!
livinglava

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 05:26 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

Quote:

Its nice you can admit to not knowing about what you talk about. But thanks for re-posting the image!

Can you read? I said you have no clue what you're criticizing, hence the generic criticism, 'word salad.'

I have heard and read plenty of word-salad and I don't need to falsely accuse people of it instead of responding critically to what they are saying.

Also, I don't care about re-posting your stupid propaganda images because they are more likely to backfire than to achieve what you want anyway.

The only thing I really don't like about your moron propaganda is that you are lowering the bar for intelligent discussion across the board.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 05:32 pm
https://is4-ssl.mzstatic.com/image/thumb/Purple128/v4/74/31/28/74312875-d553-44b9-94a1-127c5eb8648b/source/512x512bb.jpg
0 Replies

snood

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 07:39 pm
@livinglava,
livinglava wrote:

The only thing I really don't like about your moron propaganda is that you are lowering the bar for intelligent discussion across the board.

Jeez. One would need a machete to cut the irony.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 10:55 pm
Why is this even a thing IF Covid19 was only a hoax???? Nothing like this was ever needed after H1N1.

Please note the use of the word PANDEMIC, RWers!!!.

https://i.imgur.com/HEXfb50.jpg
roger

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 11:16 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
dunno, but that hoax is now living in the White House. Living in a couple of staffers, to be more accurate.
bobsal u1553115

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 11:33 pm
@roger,
I actually think he'll go out with a whimper. He has no stomach for a fight.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 13 May, 2020 11:41 pm
@roger,
Quote:
but that hoax is now living in the White House

I take it you are fine with the evidence, documented evidence, that says Obama spied on a political opponent and the new president through the transition process. You hate Trump that badly that the law can be so easily thrown away?
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 14 May, 2020 12:17 am
@snood,
snood wrote:

livinglava wrote:

Jeez. One would need a machete to cut the irony.

Damn, you're right.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Thu 14 May, 2020 12:58 am
@bobsal u1553115,
bobsal u1553115 wrote:

I actually think he'll go out with a whimper. He has no stomach for a fight.

I don't agree, that wimp will be begging and whimpering about how badly the real news orgs and intelligent people have treated him.......His brain cramped followers......I'm tired, more later tomorrow.

0 Replies