Let's fire Trump

BillW

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 08:59 pm
DISGRACED AND IMPEACHED DONALD theRump LOST THE 2020 ELECTION FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BY A LANDSLIDE OF POPULAR AND ELECTORAL VOTES!!!!!!!!!!
glitterbag

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 09:21 pm
@snood,
I saw that interview, and I also saw the round table with Biden and the nurses who are desperate for help. I'll finish this in about 30 minutes.....I do have some observations, just need to collect my thoughts or I might write 6 pages.
glitterbag

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 09:24 pm
@coldjoint,
One quarter million Americans have died during this Pandemic.
Real Music

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 09:38 pm
@glitterbag,
We all know that Trump doesn't care about anybody but himself.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 09:41 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

One quarter million Americans have died during this Pandemic.

That is not Trump's fault. Glad you are keeping track.
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 09:43 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

We all know that Trump doesn't care about anybody but himself.

That is not what the people that voted for him think. The only people Trump hurt are the people trying to cheat their way back into power. He cares about Americans. I don't think you do.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 09:45 pm
@glitterbag,
glitterbag wrote:

I saw that interview, and I also saw the round table with Biden and the nurses who are desperate for help. I'll finish this in about 30 minutes.....I do have some observations, just need to collect my thoughts or I might write 6 pages.

Was Biden awake?
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 09:51 pm
@coldjoint,
Actually its he who is trying to steal an election won fairly by his opponent.
Surely you must agree with all the election officers in the several states (Most of whom are GOPers).
Since both parties had poll watchers, you know Trump is lying about his party officers being "kept from seeing the vote tally"
Weve gotten used to four years of his pretentious lying and disinformation, so whats different here.
Hes lied his ay to the top so I see our mission clearly to see that the stairway works the other direction.
Can I get an AMEN??
coldjoint

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 09:58 pm
@BillW,
BillW wrote:

DISGRACED AND IMPEACHED DONALD theRump LOST THE 2020 ELECTION FOR PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES BY A LANDSLIDE OF POPULAR AND ELECTORAL VOTES!!!!!!!!!!

Spamming again?
0 Replies

coldjoint

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 10:11 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Actually its he who is trying to steal an election won fairly by his opponent.
Surely you must agree with all the election officers in the several states (Most of whom are GOPers).
Since both parties had poll watchers, you know Trump is lying about his party officers being "kept from seeing the vote tally"
Weve gotten used to four years of his pretentious lying and disinformation, so whats different here.
Hes lied his ay to the top so I see our mission clearly to see that the stairway works the other direction.
Can I get an AMEN??

Actually, challenging an election and proving fraud is not stealing, it is justice. You are stone cold brainwashed and terribly uninformed.

And all this "misinformation" crap makes you all sound like Communists. But that is because a lot of you are.
0 Replies

BillW

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 10:14 pm
@farmerman,
AMEN!!!!!!!!!AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!AMEN!!!!!!!!!!AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!
0 Replies

Real Music

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 10:25 pm
@coldjoint,
Quote:
That is not what the people that voted for him think. The only people Trump hurt are the people trying to cheat their way back into power. He cares about Americans. I don't think you do.

1. Trump doesn't care about the people who voted against him.

2. Trump also doesn't care about the people who voted for him.

3. As I stated before, Donald Trump doesn't care about anybody but himself.
coldjoint

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 10:27 pm
@Real Music,
Real Music wrote:

Quote:

1. Trump doesn't care about the people who voted against him.

2. Trump also doesn't care about the people who voted for him.

3. As I stated before, Donald Trump doesn't care about anybody but himself.

Now prove it. People have been talking out of their asses for four years. It is the same **** different day and no one but an idiot believes it.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 18 Nov, 2020 11:30 pm
Bump
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2020 01:48 am
Wow, with all these recounts and QA going on (and with the military votes), Biden has increased hi popular plurality to almost 80 MILLION. No matter what, this i the highest return elction ever. Ya have a criminal demagogue like Trump in there and everyone,(Not so easily convinced) want him the hell out.
0 Replies

Region Philbis

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2020 05:12 am
Quote:
Trump Is an Epic Loser

Everyone who knows election law is on the same page at this point — Trump has not only lost the election at the ballot box, but also in the court room

Donald Trump is having a terrible November. First, he loses the presidential election as an incumbent in historic fashion. Then, in his much-hyped litigation explosion to show the world that he really won on November 3rd, he has lost in court repeatedly. There’s just no two ways about it: Donald Trump will leave office as an epic loser.

By now, unless you’ve been living under a rock for the past two weeks, you know that Trump lost the presidential election to Joe Biden. Biden received 306 electoral college votes to Trump’s 232. This is the same amount Trump won by in 2016, which Trump and his advisers touted then as a “landslide.”

What makes Biden’s “landslide” more impressive is that, unlike Trump, Biden won the popular vote. Whereas Trump lost the nationwide vote tally by 2.8 million votes in 2016, Biden is on track to win the popular vote by 7 or 8 million. (He is currently ahead by 5.7 million, with millions of ballots left to be counted, mostly in Biden-friendly California and New York.) Biden is currently just under 51 percent of the total vote, leading Trump by 3.7 percent. (Both of these numbers should get bigger.) In 2016, Trump received just 46.1 percent of the total vote (losing to Hillary Clinton by 2.1 percent).
(keep reading)
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2020 07:45 am
 https://iili.io/FcAJmG.jpg
0 Replies

snood

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2020 07:55 am
 https://iili.io/FcAfB2.jpg
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2020 10:58 am
he doesnt have to be "the most popular ever". He jut hs to be more popular than his opponent, Scumbag Donnie.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 19 Nov, 2020 11:01 am
Quote:
people that do not care about America should just admit it and say you take pride in destroying the country
Otherwise, just admit that Blowhard Trump lot fair nd square. Thats what true Amricans do. You Trumpies are acting like petulant children who cant buy that Donnie is a failure and a loser.
0 Replies