No, it won't work.
0 Replies

tldr

Reply Thu 14 Jul, 2005 07:58 am
i agree it doesnt work. i tried it before
0 Replies

Mintcake

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 12:14 am
What went wrong t_l_d_r? (if you don't mind my asking)...
0 Replies

Mintcake

Reply Fri 15 Jul, 2005 12:16 am
Was it just a difference in interests??
0 Replies

bright smile

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2005 08:58 pm
Just to sum things up

My school did not have a metal detectore or cameras or for that matter any real security at all... And yes I do live in the U.S.A in a small community where every body knows every one and where almost everyone goes to church. And I'm the one who contacted him first and suggested that we meet when we where about a year into what ever it was that we had going, and told him in two years so that I would be out of school and yes of "legal age" for safty for the both of us. He is the one who flat out told me NO that we had about "a 99% chance or higher of sleeping together and that I had mentiond that I did not want to be hurt or used, or for me to use you for my own pleasures, and we would do other things in between times and that maybe we would develop reall feelings for eachother or maybe not or maybe the other would have them and one of use would feel diffrently, and that he was not going to ruin my life just to get a few shots off" But over time we connected and started to like eachother we had so much in common and no it was not me telling him something that I liked and then him trying to relate or feel the same way about it, He was the one who brought up things and I happend to agree or like it, Like we both are fans of Joe Jackson, whom I liked before I met him! We would talk for hours on end about anything and everything until one of us broke it off and finally went to bed. He could have told me he loved me that he adored me that he wanted to be with me for ever, that everything would work out and be so perfect but he did not. He was very honest with me! How do I know this for a fact because met him, and no I did not take any one with me or for that matter bother to tell any one where I was going. I figuerd if I get my self into something then I had damn well better be able to get my self out, becuase there will be no one there to hold my hand and guid me through life or change my dipper and baby me! I'm not saying I wasn't scared , because I was ! When I was driveing to the airport to pick him up my hands wear shacking so bad... I was affriad of what might happen and if he was going to turn out to be a complet monster... And NOOO he did not have wrinkles,(well only a few tiny laugh lines around his mouth) he was not fat either. He cycles so he has those Greek God thighs and a cute tight muscled butt Very Happy ! strawberry blond hair, blue eyes, tall....
After that we went to get something to eat then I drove back to my house (MY HOUSE, not mommy and daddys, MINE one car garage brick) and we just sit on the sofa and talked for a while (which is where he slept for almost 2 weeks, he dosent sleep there now though....) and I told him that I felt a little uneasy about everything, just explained myself. And so far he has turned out to be wounderful, even though at times he can be so immature and anoying! Like when he went grocery shopping with me for the first time and he where looking for some kind oh a spice for a cake he was going to make (yeah he even cooks, quit well to, his favorite show is Iron Chef) and I was on one end of the Isle, and he the other and he practily screams " I found it... You know I wounder If I'm gay?" Embarassed the crap out of me (wanted to crawl into a hole) and of course every one was looking at us, When we finally got up to the check out line and payed for the stuff and were about to leave he says " Mamma can I drive tongiht I've been a good boy" The casher just looked at us funny.... Its the little things... that I love about him (yes I do love him) He is such a goof ball sometimes... Come October we are going to decide if his stay will be permanit or not... So this whole thing could still hit rock bottom and blow up in our faces. I just love him to peaces, I'm crazy about him. Even like how he wakes me up in the morning!!!
Oh and I did ask him why he had never been married and had no children, he said "I have not found anyone worth marrying and sense I have never been married I have no kids, I do not believe in Basterd children."
So what do you guys think????
0 Replies

bright smile

Reply Sun 31 Jul, 2005 09:02 pm
Just to sum things up

My school did not have a metal detectore or cameras or for that matter any real security at all... And yes I do live in the U.S.A in a small community where every body knows every one and where almost everyone goes to church. And I'm the one who contacted him first and suggested that we meet when we where about a year into what ever it was that we had going, and told him in two years so that I would be out of school and yes of "legal age" for safty for the both of us. He is the one who flat out told me NO that we had about "a 99% chance or higher of sleeping together and that I had mentiond that I did not want to be hurt or used, or for me to use you for my own pleasures, and we would do other things in between times and that maybe we would develop reall feelings for eachother or maybe not or maybe the other would have them and one of use would feel diffrently, and that he was not going to ruin my life just to get a few shots off" But over time we connected and started to like eachother we had so much in common and no it was not me telling him something that I liked and then him trying to relate or feel the same way about it, He was the one who brought up things and I happend to agree or like it, Like we both are fans of Joe Jackson, whom I liked before I met him! We would talk for hours on end about anything and everything until one of us broke it off and finally went to bed. He could have told me he loved me that he adored me that he wanted to be with me for ever, that everything would work out and be so perfect but he did not. He was very honest with me! How do I know this for a fact because met him, and no I did not take any one with me or for that matter bother to tell any one where I was going. I figuerd if I get my self into something then I had damn well better be able to get my self out, becuase there will be no one there to hold my hand and guid me through life or change my dipper and baby me! I'm not saying I wasn't scared , because I was ! When I was driveing to the airport to pick him up my hands wear shacking so bad... I was affriad of what might happen and if he was going to turn out to be a complet monster... And NOOO he did not have wrinkles,(well only a few tiny laugh lines around his mouth) he was not fat either. He cycles so he has those Greek God thighs and a cute tight muscled butt Very Happy ! strawberry blond hair, blue eyes, tall....
After that we went to get something to eat then I drove back to my house (MY HOUSE, not mommy and daddys, MINE one car garage brick) and we just sit on the sofa and talked for a while (which is where he slept for almost 2 weeks, he dosent sleep there now though....) and I told him that I felt a little uneasy about everything, just explained myself. And so far he has turned out to be wounderful, even though at times he can be so immature and anoying! Like when he went grocery shopping with me for the first time and he where looking for some kind oh a spice for a cake he was going to make (yeah he even cooks, quit well to, his favorite show is Iron Chef) and I was on one end of the Isle, and he the other and he practily screams " I found it... You know I wounder If I'm gay?" Embarassed the crap out of me (wanted to crawl into a hole) and of course every one was looking at us, When we finally got up to the check out line and payed for the stuff and were about to leave he says " Mamma can I drive tongiht I've been a good boy" The casher just looked at us funny.... Its the little things... that I love about him (yes I do love him) He is such a goof ball sometimes... Come October we are going to decide if his stay will be permanit or not... So this whole thing could still hit rock bottom and blow up in our faces. I just love him to peaces, I'm crazy about him. Even like how he wakes me up in the morning!!!
Oh and I did ask him why he had never been married and had no children, he said "I have not found anyone worth marrying and sense I have never been married I have no kids, I do not believe in Basterd children."
So what do you guys think????
0 Replies

Mintcake

Reply Tue 2 Aug, 2005 11:48 pm
I know this post is late coming. But I think it sounds all good and its working for you guys... I wish my relationship was as simple. Smile Maybe it will be some day.
0 Replies

bright smile

Reply Mon 10 Oct, 2005 08:45 pm
I'am still alive....(just in case anyone was wondering ) And NOOO our relrelationship not at all easy! I cry alot, and he hats my nagging...(I nagg him about smoking pot) Wich is somsomethingat i hate with a passion! Guess nagging and ranting and ravravingout it all the time does not help the situation any. I don't know anymore.... I don't know if he is going to stay or not now. This is all really really REALLY stressing!!!!!!!
0 Replies

el pohl

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 12:58 am
Damn.... talk about a change in direction.
0 Replies

flushd

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 02:29 am
bright_smile,

You got a lot of good advice early in this thread. Razz

I'm just wondering where your parents are? Do they live close by? Are you close to them?
Any older brothers or sisters?

I think you could use some family to talk to right now.

Take care of yourself.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Tue 11 Oct, 2005 06:58 am
Hey, bright_smile.

It's hard to imagine yourself as an 18 year old girl being more mature than a 43 year old man, but if you read through your entire thread you will probably see signs of his immaturity throughout.

From the beginning it sounded as if your friend had a couple of missing connections upstairs, if you know what i mean, and his behavior seems to confirm it.

Is he employed or otherwise helping to cover the living expenses? How is he supporting his drug use? He's been sharing your house since July, is he an equal partner in your relationship and life, or is he mooching off of you?

I'm glad you came back here for some support. I also agree with flushd in that you could use some IRL support as well. If it comes down to asking him to leave you might need some help in making that happen.
0 Replies

daniellejean

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 03:27 pm
I agree, this whole situation seems sketchy. He sounds like he's mooching a bit.
0 Replies

ralpheb

Reply Thu 13 Oct, 2005 11:18 pm
ok time for my two cents.
First, I want to comment about the responses I saw questioning why I guy wasn't married and did not have children. SO WHAT! I didn't get married until I was 41 almoist 42 and I did not have children either. Hmmmmmmm, must be something seriously wrong with me. The real problem was why was he continuing his talk with a 16 yo? And, Why did she allow the conversations to continue?
I see that she is now dealing with the real problems, ie, he's a pot head. Real quick piece of advice. If he's a pothead now, he will not stop, and if he doesn't like you nagging about it now he's going to like it less later on.
Dump the jerk and move on to real things, such as college, a career and find somebody who doesn't try to lure you over the internet.
0 Replies

mikey5time

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 02:25 am
Bright, look at it this way.

He's a pothead now.

He's probably been a pothead for 20 odd years.

That's longer than you've been alive. Get out while the getting is good. And if you let him move in with you... get him the hell out. Now.

Seriously, if he makes you cry alot and hates your nagging, it'll only get worse. Huge mistake going through with everything but now you get to see why everyone on here told you not to. Your like his big time meal ticket, if he 'drove 1000 miles' to be with you, and hasn't left.

Get. Him. Out.
0 Replies

Bella Dea

Reply Fri 14 Oct, 2005 07:13 am
I hope no one is suprised that this relationship is headed south...
0 Replies

bright smile

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2005 06:46 pm
He left yesterday.
0 Replies

ossobuco

Reply Sun 16 Oct, 2005 07:02 pm
I just reviewed this to see what I said. Ahh, I said it more swiftly than usual... four words, a record for me.

I'm not here to say I told you so. Get yourself back together and learn more about yourself by yourself. Now is the time to do that. It generally helps in relationships to develop your own maturity - it will give you much greater control of your happiness later on, and, as a side benefit, be attractive to others.
0 Replies

JPB

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 07:15 am
bright_smile wrote:
He left yesterday.

How are you doing today?
0 Replies

Noddy24

Reply Mon 17 Oct, 2005 03:11 pm
bright_smile--

What about you? Are you tied into a lease?
0 Replies