She Probably Thought It Was Me And Maybe That’s Why She Put It As Private.

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2020 05:24 pm
I have my Twitter account on private & I don’t follow this girl on Twitter so When I was going through this girl twitter page she made a post about something & idk if I pressed liked on her post or something but when I went to her Twitter page later she put it as private. Do u you guys think she thought it was me and maybe that’s why she put her twitter account on private or no?

Btw back in high school when I had classes with her one day I was sitting at my desk on my phone and I was on my friends twitter tweet and she was hanging out with her friends and she came over to get a chair and she saw me that I was on Twitter and she thought I was looking at her tweets but i was on my friends tweet. But then later when I went to her Twitter she put as private. So idk maybe she put her Twitter page on private because of me then

jespah

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2020 05:45 pm
@Saltlife 98,
I suspect you have an exaggerated sense of how important your use of Twitter is vis a vis her use of Twitter.
Saltlife 98

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2020 06:31 pm
@jespah,
So u don’t think she thought it was me then because I had my Twitter account on private and I just went to her Twitter & idk maybe I accidentally liked one of her posts she made. And that’s why later when I went to her Twitter page again she put it as private. So idk maybe she still thinks it me who keeps looking at her twitter page & that’s why she put it as private
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 8 Jan, 2020 07:58 pm
@jespah,
See, if I said this I would have gotten 2 thumbs down by now.
Linkat

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2020 09:58 am
@Saltlife 98,
Do you really care? Either way what difference does it make?

Unless of course you are stalking her.
Linkat

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2020 09:59 am
@chai2,
chai2 wrote:

See, if I said this I would have gotten 2 thumbs down by now.

Very Happy
0 Replies

Saltlife 98

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2020 08:44 pm
@Linkat,
So you think she thought it was me and maybe that’s why later when I went to her Twitter page again she put it as private because of me
CalamityJane

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2020 09:08 pm
@Saltlife 98,
Yes, she knew it was you and she knows that you are stalking her,
so stop it once and for all.
Saltlife 98

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2020 09:48 pm
@CalamityJane,
But I had my Twitter account on private and I was going through her Twitter page I’m not sure if I accidentally liked her posts or something but then later when I went to Twitter page again she put her tweets on private so idk maybe she did it because of me and thought it was me I guess
glitterbag

Reply Fri 10 Jan, 2020 10:59 pm
@Saltlife 98,
Somebody ratted you out.
0 Replies

Linkat

Reply Sat 11 Jan, 2020 05:33 pm
@Saltlife 98,
Saltlife 98 wrote:

So you think she thought it was me and maybe that’s why later when I went to her Twitter page again she put it as private because of me

I have no idea. But you missed the big point why do you care ?
0 Replies