Got Game?

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 10:48 am
Best thing I ever saw, hilarious, in a bar somwhere, a beautiful cocktail waitress that we all lusted after and who had perhaps the best ass I had ever seen anywhere was told by some drunk at the bar "Boy I'd like to get in your pants".

Without missing a beat she turned and said "Why? Did you **** in yours"? I thought we'd all die laughing.

Am I allowed to say that here?
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 11:09 am
hahahaha!!!! I'll be remembering that one, LOL!
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 11:14 am
That's funny. Would anyone ever think that line would work?

We all know walking up to a female, splashing some of your drink on her, then saying "we better get you out of those wet clothes" is THE tried and true deal closer.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 11:15 am
Haha! Cocktail waitresses are born to have the best f-you lines...

Was having a discussion about bad pick-up lines with a friend, and we were having a laugh, and then I came up with this, and we both thought that with the right delivery, hair and cheekbones, it just might work: "I would use a cheesy pick-up line with you, but you seem far too smart to fall for that." Lol! Whaddya think?

Also wondering if Slappy has tried "Hooked on Ebonics"....works quite well in those hip-hop clubs Wink
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 11:18 am
Cav
Not bad ;-)
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 11:40 am
Actually, by the time you're done thinking of what to say, the opportunity's over..."Hi" usually works the best.

Yo. I's don't no whassup wit yo sayin' I should be taking no Ebonics clazz or nuttin', yo. I be a massa wit my vocab, dawg.

Werd.
0 Replies

Monger

Reply Wed 26 Mar, 2003 11:45 am
Evidently.

LaughingLaughingLaughing
0 Replies

TechnoGuyRob

Reply Sat 5 Apr, 2003 07:56 pm
not
0 Replies