Got Game?

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 10:05 am
Um, yes. So?

They don't dig it when I try to drag em' from their hair though....usually.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 10:12 am
mmmm, messes the hair up? I guess you could just pick them up and throw them over your shoulder.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 10:27 am
Thanks for the insight.

If that doesn't work tonight though, I'm going to be a little "cross" with you.
0 Replies

hebba

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 12:18 pm
Craven,"sweet nothings".Haaaaa that was excellent.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 12:30 pm
hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are killin me, LOL!
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 12:39 pm
Heh heh...worst thing is when you TRY to drag em from their hair, but because of the hairspray, it just breaks off and they can run...brilliant defence, I might add...

Actually, years ago met a woman in a bar, we got talking, asked what she did, said she was a gunner in the Canadian army....I got all hot and bothered thinking of her handling a Howitzer in bra and panties....if she hadn't been off to Guam the next day, or had I been a little more perceptive, she could have been mine (sighs)...

I am not a big fan of lines or artifice, more the honest type, and sometimes overly polite. On my wife and I's first date, we did the dinner, drink, shoot some pool thing....went back to her place, talked, then in a blank, non-conversational moment, I asked if I could kiss her. She thought that was the sweetest thing....rather than just grab her. Later I drew her a bath, and we have been together ever since. Who says romance is dead? Laughing
0 Replies

BoGoWo

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 01:15 pm
I once saw a gorgeous lady in a park all dressed in yellow, lying on a bright red blanket sipping limeade.
I went up to her and told her that I had my own three hundred acre retreat where I could go and relax any time I wanted. She turned green with envy, and asked if she could come and see it some time. I was by the way wearing my white tennis outfit at the time.
I said she would be most welcome, but that we should probably get to know each other a bit better before i invited her to my estate.
She agreed and so we crossed the street to a local bar, the "Purple Glow", and we ordered drinks. I had a black Russian, and she a pink lady.
After chatting for some time we decided to leave, but the sky was black, and the rain imminent, so she asked if I could drive her home. Not thinking, I guided her to my 16 year old grey and rust wreck of a Nova, and when it became obvious that my "estate" was a red herring, I turned bright red.
The moral of this story is: everyone's a chameleon!
0 Replies

midnight

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 04:10 pm
Wilso wrote:

Cool, the subject I'm studying.

I think you just got very sexy Laughing

ah thanks Embarrassed Definitely the coolests subject to study. I think most of the guys around here are looking for stay at home wives that cook and clean and have their slippers ready when they get home so . . . . .
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 04:33 pm
slappy, good luck tonight and let me know how it goes.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 04:42 pm
Chemistry-help needed

desperately.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 05:04 pm
Big 'ahem' to midnight....I happen to be the one in the marriage who runs a business from home, takes care of the dog, and does the cooking....so not all of us men are like that... Crying or Very sad

Well, if it wasn't cooking I went into, maybe forensic science...because if I had a wife like you described, I would be so bored, I would consume myself with committing the perfect crime Razz
0 Replies

Sublime

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 08:46 pm
I have never gone for a guy with a line. I prefer the things that just sort of happen, with alot of honesty.

Love the story Craven, nice move in a pinch. Smile
0 Replies

Rae

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 08:55 pm
The only 'line' I've ever used was on the friend of a friend.

'I need a date in three weeks ~ are ya busy?' Nineteen years, one son and one divorce later.....Here I am.
0 Replies

babsatamelia

Reply Sat 22 Mar, 2003 09:01 pm
I was studying molecular genetics at the U of Florida for
awhile about 10 years ago, but it held no use for trying
to impress anyone, since the same person sleeps next
to me now, that did back then, and long before.
But - the molecular genetics WAS fascinating, the really
interesting part is that in the future, your entire life's
health history will be known before it ever happens.
All in the genes. All the work out fanatics, or the
careful eaters so they don't die of heart attacks, too
bad ... it has absolutely nothing to do with it. Our
doctors today are about as quacky as they were when
applying leeches to the patient, to get rid of the "bad
blood" Truly amazing stuff is being found out. But,
not by me.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2003 11:12 am
That biology stuff don't scare me one bit...I dig wicked smaht broads.
0 Replies

quinn1

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2003 03:25 pm
Slappy..you like any female that would look or listen and not particularly both at the same time needed...admit it.

Lines...oiy..I usually ask if it ever works when its thrown my way.

I dont use lines, they're just silly...comical though..love the sweet nothings..although I think thats more honesty than a line, and wow, sounds like it worked even.
0 Replies

Slappy Doo Hoo

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2003 04:00 pm
Babs, although you can't prevent certain things determined by your genes, I disagree that diet doesn't have ANY effect on health problems...that makes no sense. Diet does have alot to do with it.

Quinn, nah, I've got standards. "Any female?" That's a pretty broad range.

They've got to be breathing, at least.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2003 08:13 pm
And exercise is one of the biggest factors to long life and good health. According to my dad's cardiologists, it's THE most important factor to good heart health.
0 Replies

gezzy

Reply Sun 23 Mar, 2003 09:01 pm
That's what I heard too :-)
0 Replies

dagmaraka

Reply Mon 24 Mar, 2003 11:11 am
YAY!!! off to have a whopper combo! then i will do some pilates, just in case!
0 Replies